• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The fat panda vs the bear and bird duo

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
They both should have ordered the small pizza.

This is Po from KFP2, but hero's chi is restricted, vs base Banjo & Kazooie, and summoning vehicles is restricted (cause they're higher tier too).

Battle takes place in Spiral Mountain (the whole place, not just the mountain).

Who wins and why?

Po: 0

Banjo & Kazooie: 7 (TheArsenal, Mr. Bambu, Starter Pack, Litentric Teon, Tonipelimes)

Inconclusive:

While I'd like to vote Banjo and Kazooie thanks to their basic hax (Telekinesis not generally being under the effect of Attack Reflection, soul manip bypassing dura, etc

Buuuut Po can just BFR and seal in spirit world. So the panda wins.

GyroNutz said:
But Kazooie doesn't have a finger to skadoosh
Banjo does. And it seems to take their stuff with them.

Including backpacks.

also DMB i can get that shit back real quick if you want

I'm actually going with Banjo and Kazooie here. Po doesn't lead with sealing, and even if Po can deflect range attacks, BK's sheer versatility will eventually overwhelm him. They also have the advantage of flight and invincibility which Po can't BFR since it leads with Kazooie protecting Banjo

So Banjo and Kazooie in a close fight sheer to versatility, flight and invincibility

Does he not lead? Then yeah I'd go with Banjo and Birdbrain.

Yeah he doesn't lead. It's more of a thing where Po fights his opponents and if he really needs to he uses it.

Which he could use here but he's gone before then

Oh, yeah. Fair enough. Switch to the predecessors of Yooka-Laylee FRA.

(Also, someone should get on making a profile for Yooka-Laylee.)

Starter Pack said:
Oh, yeah. Fair enough. Switch to the predecessors of Yooka-Laylee FRA.
(Also, someone should get on making a profile for Yooka-Laylee.)
There's a blog for it somewhere, actually

one more

nais

Back