• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The evening starfall fall comes to an end (Yakagi Suimei vs Yogiri Takatou)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gruu_no.png

Oh no....

I actually joked about doing this to get your reaction, but you're actually doing it yourself.

Well, I’ve thought about the match for a while lol I already kind of figured how’d it go and it’s probably fair with win conditions for both.

Realistically Yogiri can’t kill Suimei because of his Fate-Hax but incapacitating him shouldn’t be impossible considering that the true form is omnipresent across space-time and the power can be narrowed down to incap Suimei, lesser magic would not be able to deal with Yogiri’s true form and It’d come down to Suimei’s most powerful magicka in order to vanish the eldritch creature into the astral plane, or alternatively magicka like his sky sword might be able to deal with his true form due to their nature of denying the inevitable end, the fundamental thing that IT is.

but well that’s just what I think.

Can’t like for example 8D Fate Hax affect 7D Acasuals because 7D system of Fate would not be the same as 8D? Or is that for another type?

Although I forgot that rank disparity extinction is a Multiversal+ Hax too so idk if ID can get around it.

Phantom is talking about The Source which is as it's name says, the source of everything, all the several infinite multiverses that exist.

It's not accepted as 5-D currently just way above baseline since as it's the source of several infinite multiverses, and called the ultimate gate or whatever from which everything begins and returns to, and exist far deeper in the abyss than 2-A beings.

The Source is what charged Suimei with a destiny of saving the multiverse.

I got my train of thought mixed up, haven’t been here in a couple of months. My bad.

It's pretty much a type 2 concept itself since type 2 concepts came from it.

That's all that's needed, Suimei himself has type 2 concept hax though and pretty much everybody.

Anyway looking at things, being in all space and time, Yogiri is too large an existence for anything short of Suimei's most powerful abilities to do anything (why doesn't Yogiri have large size btw?)

Things like Yogiri are pretty much what Enth Astrarle is for, cause it rejects all that should not be in the world, and manifests incredible power against anything that would do the world harm, and Abreq ad Habra can erase divinities from existence getting rid of all bonds they have with the world, sending them back to the astral plane.

The issue with those i think is while they don't really need to affect the entirety of Yogiri, cause they will just prevent him from interfering with the world anymore, Yogiri exists across all time too, if it was just space, i think they will work, time though is a different thing ie Yogiri gets banished from space, but still exists in that time so is still there.

Don't remember it being said those work temporally too, though Suimei does have abilities which manipulate time.

Btw this match is Yogiri the (high schooler) not The End directly vs Suimei, I don’t know if that matters but I forget they have different keys now. Well it would change the fact that both would have to figure out the other’s abilities ig.

Yeah albeit Suimei would auto default to them considering he wouldn’t just be seeing an eldritch creature tear open space right at the start and while Yogiri wouldn’t be expecting Die to not work.

Phantom is talking about The Source which is as it's name says, the source of everything, all the several infinite multiverses that exist.
From my understanding, Fujitakaverse also has a similar cosmology. With the higher order universes and the god hierarchy. Yogiri's probably at the top of that, but we don't know for sure as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back