• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Eternal Champion VS Kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would get around invis woes but will Kirito think to just randomly fire off ice for absolutely no reason?

KongKing23 said:
Based on The Beast vs Dovahkiin, I begin to see a lot of violations against Verse Equalisation. People now blatantly say TES magic not working for the sake of favoritism.
The beast isn't magical. This also isn't the first time I personally have been stricter with verse equal than others on this site, so please don't accuse me of favoritism when such a claim has no basis in reality.

Also, you'd need to show feats of TES ice being AZ. That is a state with absolutely no particle movement whatsoever. Kirito's freeze isn't quite AZ but it is close.

SBA says they know they're in a fight and have some general idea of the sort of area that the opponent is in.

If he picks up on his invisibility via hearing, he's going to freeze.

He won't pick up on his invisibilty because it's muffled.

And I have shown multiple times that he will not be affected by his freezing. It's just dissmissed without any point being addressed.

The beast isn't magical. This also isn't the first time I personally have been stricter with verse equal than others on this site, so please don't accuse me of favoritism when such a claim has no basis in reality.

Also, you'd need to show feats of TES ice being AZ. That is a state with absolutely no particle movement whatsoever. Kirito's freeze isn't quite AZ but it is close.

Theory of Lightning stated that magic produces natural occurrences as much as real life. Since you said Kirito is not AZ, I don't have to pursue that argument as it would be derailment.

Has he heard dudes of regular size from 4 km away before?

Also, from the descriptions I read in the other thread, the freeze is dodgable and EC seems to have stuff with no travel time as well as stuff you can thoughtcast.

Do either of their abilities even have confirmation of going 4 KM away?

I mean, yeah there's the whole around 34 KM^2 estimation on Kirito's part but it's hardly a solid number whatsoever

"Kilometers, likely interstellar with Release Recollection"

This is on one of Kirito's keys, and I didn't snag the last one so it should be fine.

IIRC tes stealth is weirdly busted, but I don't remember why.

Orion'sBow said:
Kirito fodderizes him with interstellar slices. Elder Scrolls characters are way high balled on this site.
Idk if they are really that high balled tbh

From what I can tell current votes are as follows:

Kirito: 6 (DMUA, Bambu, Anonymous, Orion, Hypernepsy, PixelKirby)

Eternal Champion: 3 (Metalija, Ogbunabali, KongKing)

Yeah, why not. Kirito FRA Edit: Wait, i'm changing it to inconclusive. Since it's whoever use their hax first. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Nah, we need to wait 20 more hours for it to turn to 24 and closeworthy

Why you guys even posted the profiles if they're this incomplete I have no idea

But if the match is valid now, it should be added now

That's the problem of the mods. I only relay back what I know, so please don't make any thread about Player Protagonists at the moment.

Right

I also want the TES Spam to meet itself so I'll oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back