• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Entity (Dead by Daylight) Revision

I checked the official wiki for DBD and it has some rather interesting information.

It literally says the Entity is omnipotent and everything in the realm is apart of The Entity's body. Making it omnipresent in its realm. And its also stated that The Entity is unkillable.

So the Entity sounds High 3-A, or even Low 2-C. However that's just what i think.

You should read the page about omnipotence, it's not something this wiki uses, let alone for giving tiers. Tier 1-A/0 you need a lot of evidence.

But what are the sources for it being omnipresent? That's the first time I've heard about that.

yes, the entity is omnipresent in it's world.

to quote from the wiki itself: In its Realm, The Entity is everything that one sees except for the Killers and Survivors, meaning it is part of what it creates.

That's just a random entry from the wiki with no source provided of where it comes from. It's not a usable statement.

I know, I've read it. But there is no source linked of where that quote comes from, we can't use it just because it's on a wiki with zero elaboration.

Ogbunabali said:
I know, I've read it. But there is no source linked of where that quote comes from, we can't use it just because it's on a wiki with zero elaboration.
It comes from the game itself

Also, in a dev stream; one of the devs (Dave Richard) stated that The Entity can enter multiple parallel universes.

Back