• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Entities + The Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just edit your comments for now to not clutter the thread but

Just noticed, Range should be Multiversal outright

Okay... Resistance still allows you to survive in the void though. I also never said Resistance was only for the void, if you were reading my comments correctly. I just said you could survive in the void with Resistance 255 and Regenerationn 255.

Other than that, Range shouldn't be bolded.

I mean, that requires you have both

Extreme resistance to the damage

And the ability to Regen the damage you will inevitably get

IE

That's resistance, not the ability not negating durability

Kuroiha said:
Okay... Resistance still allows you to survive in the void though.
2018-11-28 00.56.57
Applying resistance 255

2018-11-28 00.57.07
died

Kuroiha said:
I just said you could survive in the void with Resistance 255 and Regenerationn 255.
It's only true for Regenerationn because Regenerationn 255 can protect you. However Resistance 255 will not protect you.

DMUA said:
To clarify my point but first I've to clarify your point because your interpretation of what you've wrote would confused my point before I could even explain.

The ability to Regen the damage will inevitably get i.e. resistance to the damage, then the higher Regenerationn makes you Extreme resistance to the damage thus it only depends to Regenerationn ability. Regenerationn aren't literal sense of Resistance to Void Manipulation.

The Regenerationn and Resistance has distinction to each other (in Minecraft).

• Resistance to Void Manipulation + Regenerationn (High-Mid) is enough to survive the void but it doesn't allowed you to go deeper as the void damage grew stronger.
  • Though user of Resistance to Void Manipulation can only survive within few seconds.
  • Only Regenerationn (Low-Godly) without the ability to resist the void. The Void can bypass Low-Godly Regen, since it can kill spectator.
  • Only Regenerationn (Mid-Godly up to High-Godly) without the ability to resist the void. The Void can't bypass Mid-Godly Regen or High-Godly Regen but if they're 3D character was trapped then into the void, they'll be erased in constant loop as long as they stay in the void, therefore bypassing Mid-Godly Regen and High-Godly Regen if the Regenerationn isn't fast enough.
  • Resistance/Immunity to Void Manipulation + Regenerationn (Mid-Godly or higher) are state they can stay in the void for as long as they'd like.
Void in Minecraft is technically a Void Manipulation which is can ignore durability but requires contact. The void will instantly erase them if they don't have the ability to resist the void.

The Void in Minecraft 3D space is literally a lesser version of Law Manipulation (The different dimensions of Minecraft each have different laws of physics to some degree. Can change the "difficulty of an entire world, which can modify the properties of beings and outright prevent some from existing)

Mid Godly is regenerating from non existence. If you just heal so fast that it can't erase you, it's really unknown how good the Regen is. If you had really fast Low Regen you could easily pull the same trick.

Resistance doesn't work anymore on 255? That's a shame. It worked before on 1.12.2.

It also seems like a lot of effects don't work anymore on 255.

Somehow found this.

Minecraftcommandblocks
Using this little thing I made, I can survive for as long as I want in the void.

The effects, duration, and amplifications are on the signs. They both have nothing to do with Regenerationn.

DMUA said:
Mid Godly is regenerating from non existence. If you just heal so fast that it can't erase you, it's really unknown how good the Regen is. If you had really fast Low Regen you could easily pull the same trick.
Yeah, thanks to you for simplifying. I'm not really good at simplify it though.

(This isn't critic.) My only point's it really only depends on how fast your Regen and if you don't have "resistance" to void, it'll instantly erase you, so you need fast Regen Mid-Godly to prevent it, however the void can prevent them from manifesting when Mid-Godly Regen is too slow. So I think those users of Mid-Godly are instant w/ no cooldown are fast enough to outclass the void in Minecraft.

DMUA said:
If you had really fast Low Regen you could easily pull the same trick.
If you had ability resist the void and really fast Low Regen you could easily pull the same trick.

Cuz I think it only works on if you have resistance to the void normally just like in survival you can use notch apple and other healing items to survive into the void temporarily therefore the survival also had resistance to the void. You can enter in the void in survival via going through to the End dimension or using bugs and glitches in the Overworld/Nether.

Kuroiha said:
On another note, I will bring this back up later.

There are multiple ways to survive in the void.
True.

Kuroiha said:
Extremely low quality, but...
Here.
That's Damage Absorption. Also thanks and that link is mp4 file so here is your gif file I converted.

Mc-void-damage-absorption

You don't need Mid-Godly to negate damage from Void. If it doesn't get the chance to erase you, which it clearly doesn't, you don't justify that Regenerationn. In fact I think DMUA nailed it, that's really just super fast Low regen since physical damage isn't even present.

The void here is just very... weak, really, compared to other voids on site. It takes some time to erase you and even then decent enough regen can save you.

I wanna refute @Bambu and @DMB 1 but... I'm tired and I'm ending this right now. It gets me emotional. You missed my point in general. Your seeing my comments as I wrote them are what my thoughts. You guys failed to see my points are but an utter fallacy and never sees my claims as trustworthy or should I say it was misunderstanding and misinterpretation?

What's the point of all of it? It wasn't worth. I could see people sees my claims are a lie. Everytime all my response were misunderstand, rejected and wasted. You guys and other people in the past are constantly against my comments and a lot of critic. Do you or they really hate my attitude that much? I will leave vsbattle Minecraft alone, it's not like you care anyway though. Well I'm just Minecraft supporter in this wiki, an active one for only one verse.

It doesn't matter to me even you reply me back. I forgive everything they said to me I can understand their intent. My post here #7 was originally my response but I change my mind. I'm frustated. You aren't satisfied as long I don't agree with it. Fine. You win. It snapped me.

@David I don't think DMUA or Bambu were anywhere near as bad as you were making them out be.

And? What does that have to do with being bad and good since you don't seem to care what I feel, though they always doing these attitude towards on me. I DIDN'T force you or anyone else about my claims. Did you realized your response? Your judgemental response is to point out I'm worse or bad than them, as well as those outside of vsb wiki people which it make them don't trust this wiki as a source BECAUSE you and they don't care and these things what makes the wiki bad (What does people outside of vsb have to do with me? Nothing. However these things are what people's opinion towards vsb). What gives? You don't care, people don't care, how dare you say that way like you seem to have a point but in reality expressing that way it doesn't really have to do with you. I'm not asking a support or comfort I'm expressing my honest thoughts about them, it's really unnecessary to criticize. What makes them better if you told a person is more bad than them? Do you think it really help the person's opinion change about them, which it clearly doesn't.

@David

I am sorry that you feel so frustrated about this, but please try not to take disagreements personally. This is ultimately just discussions about fiction, and we often do not get agreements from the community at large.

@David First of all I DO care if the discussions you participate in are affecting you negatively or making you unhappy, but since I didn't write that down, it's my own fault that you didn't realize this. I'm sorry for wording that comment so terribly

Regardless, you are presuming way way too much on what the intention of others are towards you, at least here. If you have been treated unfairly in discussions before then I apologize for that and understand if you're unhappy about it but what you've lashed out at in the recent replies were very simple disagreements in opinion with no ill meant towards anyone.

Please avoid losing your cool like this in the future, it will only serve to discourage people from seeing your points even if they are well founded and that won't do you any good.

@Antvasima ok

@Andytrenom sorry I'm always presumptuous ever since I joined vsb wiki. I think I get your comment, yeah I forgive you and I apologize too it's my fault at the first place, these things always been happened to me even in real life a lot of people misunderstood me which it makes me lose my cool. Comparing between the internet and real life people's opinion towards me are similar.

I think updating the profile of the Entities would be my last discussion about Minecraft vsb I will leave supporting Minecraft pages alone after the update of profile of the Entities.

List my thoughts towards all people I met on vsb (from past to present)

People I don't have a problem with: @Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, @Saikou The Lewd King, @DMB 1, @ZacharyGrossman273, @Edwardtruong2006 , @The Wright Way, @Kaltias, @Litentric Teo, @Antvasima, @WeeklyBattles, @Kuroiha

People I do have a problem/disagreements with: @Mr. Bambu (currently)

Neutral: @Ricsi-viragosi, @Wokista, @Mand21, @DMUA, @DeathstroketheHedgehog

I will end my drama quickly. Derail is getting too much, sorry.

Entities Profile should be updated

Powers and Stats

Tier: At least 2-B

Name:
Unknown

Origin: Minecraft

Classification: Unknown

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Creation, Resurrection, Omnipresent, Non-Corporeal, Breaking the Fourth Wall (Directly interact with the Player), Reality Warping (Easily created the entire world of Minecraft), Space-Time Manipulation (The three main worlds of Minecraft each possesses their own space-time), Law Manipulation (The different dimensions of Minecraft each have different laws of physics to some degree. Can change the "difficulty of an entire world, which can modify the properties of beings and outright prevent some from existing), Void Manipulation (The difficulty can erase beings and prevent them from reappearing. Can also erase an entire world (which includes three universes) instantly.), Information Manipulation (They casually discuss concepts. (Decoded them into words; decoded words into meaning; decoded meaning into feelings, emotions, theories, ideas)), Data Manipulation (They consider reality itself to be simple codes. (It was in a universe that was made of energy that was made of offs and ons; zeros and ones; lines of code.))

Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level (Described themselves as being the universe itself, being everything that the Player can touch, see or hear. They are the driving force behind everything that happens in the universe. They consider reality itself to be simple codes, said reality containing at least three universes which exist within the Player's small "private world", including other worlds in Mobestiary. They consider themselves to be on a higher level than the Player, who sees the Minecraft world as only a dream inside another dream, which is also yet in another. They oversee and are superior to at least millions of Players and million of worlds. Although due to the End Poem's vagueness, their exact tiering is hard to pin down).

Speed: Omnipresent (They are the universe itself, including the "real world" beyond the Minecraft universe and other games.)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Unknow

Durability:
Unknow

Stamina:
Likely limitless

Range: Multiversal (Each Player has its own small "private world" contains at least millions of worlds, each world contains 3 universes, each one is infinite size, including other games. They are the universe, including the "real world" beyond the Minecraft universe and other games.)

Standard Equipment: The Universe

Intelligence: Likely Nigh-Omniscience (They casually discuss concepts that can't be rendered into words. Omnipresence allows them to see all the Players as well as shown to have awareness of all universes).

Weaknesses: None Notable
Since seeing people against the idea of putting the Void from Minecraft into powers and abilities/attack potency. Adding the Void wouldn't be necessary any longer so here I removed them. And these are what's left:

Because The Player is a fourth wall break, not an actual Minecraft entity

Ok.

The Entities should be Low 2-C.

The reason the Entities are 2-B because they embody and INFINITE sized universe, but that is just High 3-A, having infinite third dimensional power. The fact they embody time Time is what makes them Low 2-C.

They are the supreme beings of the multiverse though

Said multiverse contains countless worlds across literally every sold copy of Minecraft

A lot of assumptions.

Classification:Multiverse supreme beings/embodiment of the multiverse itself

Tier: Likely 2-A | Unknow

Speed:
Omnipresent | Irrelevant

Lifting Strength:
Irrelevant | Irrelevant

Striking Strength:
High Multiversal | Unknown

Durability: High Multiversal | Unknow

Stamina:
Infinite | Limitless | Unknown

Range: Multiversal+

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient | Unknown

Notes: None of these things have proven. These are assumptions. At the end when you beat the Ender Dragon this the first and last we see the Entities. Due to this we don't have a lot of information to base a more accurate profile.

Weaknesses:
None

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Creation, Resurrection, Omnipresent, Non-Corporeal, Breaking the Fourth Wall (Directly interact with the Player), Space-Time Manipulation (Easily created the entire world of Minecraft), Law Manipulation (The different dimensions of Minecraft each have different laws of physics to some degree.), Information Manipulation (They casually discuss concepts. Decoded them into words; decoded words into meaning; decoded meaning into feelings, emotions, theories, ideas), Data Manipulation (They consider reality itself to be simple codes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back