• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Emperor of Mankind fights the Blue Man Group

Doctor Manhattan's AP is now 1-A but physically he's still 3D and his durability is unknown so this could work. Speed is equalized, the Emperor is in his 4-B key. Battle takes place on Mars. Both are in-character.

Doctor_Manhattan.jpg
300px-EmperorEOT.jpg

Doctor Manhattan:

The Emperor of Mankind:

Inconclusive: 3 (Oliver_de_jesus, Narrator, EnnardTrap1987)

Last edited:
currently is

base 1A=limbo<nil<soucer wall<6th dimension=<perpetual=dr.Manhattan

will probably be upgraded to a higher level after revision of the cosmology/sphere of the gods, the world tree and the elemental realms

currently is

base 1A=limbo<nil<soucer wall<6th dimension=<perpetual=dr.Manhattan

will probably be upgraded to a higher level after revision of the cosmology/sphere of the gods, the world tree and the elemental realms
Truly? From what Ant said, many of the cosmic entities in DC have their tiers overexaggerated, and there would be a discussion for it in the future.

Well, the world tree already has feats of affecting more than one creation in its entirety, but they are the sphere of the gods and the elemental kingdoms that are at a lost point that is difficult to quantify.

The main issue from what I gathered was that Morrison, Gaiman and DeMatteis all have different cosmologies and mixing them up is a bit dodgy.

if that's why I said "probably" since I tried to be positive, I never said that that was the end result, the retcon and the writing problems are complex and inconsistency for verses like DC

well anyway, let's stop derailing with things that we don't know how will happen in the future.

the big smurf has the AP to kill the emperor but he has the hax

is the emperor's regen low godly applicable to combat or not?

so incon, it all depends on whether the emperor releases hax or the doctor just thought or moves his hand to destroy the emperor

unless the True Emperor can create another avatar (which I don't remember what he did)

Back