• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the emperor and the empire interact with your verse(WH40k)

This isn't the empire solos your verse, but how it interacts depending on what happens there will be a war.

speed equal.

Round one: pre-heresy of horus and humanity's prime(So The emperor is at full capacity and has all the primarchs and legions (Except for the 2 lost for obvious reasons)); Battle Barge will appear in orbit of the earth (Or planet where most of the history of your verse takes), the emperor has 15 minutes of preparation to find out what he can about the Verse, can summon all of his remaining fleets if necessary, Roboute Guilliman and 100 Ultramarine descend on central park

rounds two: Post-Horus heresy: Battle Barge appears in orbit of planet and a team of the Officio Assassinorum (1 Vindicare Assassins, 1 Callidus Assassins, 1 Eversor Assassins, 1 Culexus Assassins) is sent to investigate the planet for 1 day, then the information will be sent to the council of terra where they will decide to send a representative of the inquisition, 10 Primaris space marine, 2 Grey Knights and 20 Adepta Sororitas descend on central park

Darkest Dungeon: Iirc the planet will actually blow up, so it depends on if they can react in time before they actually don't have a planet to take lol.

Dark Souls: If there's anything here worth conquering let me know, honestly the Emprah might just go "Yeah nah its not worth it with how bad it is." and turn and go.

World of Darkness: There will be war, it will be bloody, it will be brutal. Iirc Caine was stomping Emprah last I checked too

Halo: They learn about the Human-Covenant war and help this Humanity by ******** on the Covenant, Flood and Didact if he shows up.

Doom: Bootleg Warp Demons start dying by the millions.

Star Wars: Now this one is far more interesting. I have no idea how this will unfold, but considering the Imperium's Dislike towards Xenos, things will be very tense for them around any major Planet for a long time.

Prototype: Alex will be very lucky if he lasts more than a few seconds when they find out about him.

Bump

MCU rond 1: Well I'm sure T'challa didn't want the Empire of Man to bother him.

SHIELD, on the other hand, would be fun to see how it would think an alien invasion is, so I would investigate, although I'm sure eventually a space marine will kill a SHIELD infiltrator by mistake, which could cause chaos and until the emperor uses a mental trick, Strager would be warned that his magic could bring forth demons, although Magnus might be interested in Doctor Strager.

Round 2: too heretic.

minecraft: round 1 - not worth it and the planet is purged of all mobs, it depends on how the interaction with the player would be

round 2: exterminatus or same

The elder scrolls: depending on the era the emperor arrives

If he comes on the era where the elf's ruled the humans would flock to him and there would be war vs the elf's

If he goes north he would go to war due to the dragons

1st era war due to the planesmeld

2nd era there would be war due to Tiber septim wanting to conquer everything, which would destroy the emperor and his troops due to Tiber septim empire having in his power the numidium

After that and the whole invasion of oblivion and the elf taking everything

If he where to appeared humans and so on would flock to him and more than likely see him as tiber septim come again and war with the dominion and their allies

After that the emperor and everyone dies due to the numidium wanting to destroy everything

bump.

DMC: Round 1: Most likely the Emperor will Erase all the main characters, although there is a chance that he will see that Dante may be an ally due to him and his father having protected the land.

round 2: I'm sure that dante and the sparda blood family from almost everyone's point of view, are the maximum expression of heretic and when noticing how many demons the earth has or 1-he will send special teams to end against all the demonic activity or 2-Exterminatus GG

Realm of the Mad God
Round 1: Emps eventually gets tired of Oryx's shit and EEs him... Oryx might come back from this though. Whatever the case Oryx gets his ass kicked and is basically imprisoned in his own castle cause nobody can get rid of him also Entity gets skullfucked, for once Entity doesn't stomp with his smurf corruption and gets outsmurfed by emps.

Round 2: probably exterminatus. That won't keep the problems down though, cause if emps with his op af EE may not be able to permanently kill that type 4 shit then what the hell is the rest of the imperium gonna do? Also in both rounds xenos empire gets ******* steamrolled.

Warriors

Round 1: emps rolls in, assimilates the "twolegs" and then leaves those cats to their devices. No seriously.

Round 2: EXTERMINATUS

Terraria Calamity:

Round 1: yeah... this is a case of "Can The Emperor of Mankind reason with Yharim" now those are Low 2-Cs, they atomize the imperium in a single attack(if they had the range), but considering how OP Big Es social influencing is id say he succeeds and Yharim proceeds to ******* steamroll the tyranids, orks, dark Eldar, and whatever else comes around.

Round 2: EXTERMINATUS... doesn't work because the imperium wouldn't even get that far when Yharim gets a ******* ship mass-produced by Draedon, and then ******* steamrolls the imperium via being tier ******* 2. And then finds emps, probably says "he could be useful to me" and has draedon revive him, and same scenario as before unfolds, primarchs are revived and all is good. Though emps probably wouldn't be impressed with at least half of the imperium being wiped out by Yharim.

Undertale: Honestly, I could see the Emperor himself not immediately wiping them from existence just because they aren't human since for some reason he seems a lot more tolerant than his subordinates do half the time, but I'm pretty sure Frisk, Flowey and Chara are gonna raise some Red Flags with their Timehax and Massive Fluctuating Power Levels. R2 they just get Nuked.

Back