• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon vs Timmy Turner (Sailor Moon vs The Fairly Oddparents!)

eficiente has timmy ever done what malomtek said?

about wishing for someone stronger than sailor moon to come in and beat her up. (does it also count as nlf?)
I'll read the rest of the messages after I answer this one, so if you've already answered... damn you

I thought about twice that Timmy created beings stronger than his opponent to deal with problems, the first being when he summoned the book "The Rat in Spats" to defeat Tom Sawyer before he got to the physics book, and when he summoned a "giant mechanical dog" to deal with Cat Man when they entered the Crimson Chin universe.

probably if you research more patiently you should find more examples, but Timmy usually deal with the problems with himself becoming the being.

Please read the blogs we have on the FOP (or just give them a look, I admit they're long). Context matters a long for him, he often doesn't aim to kill anyone and purposely deals with things in an ineffective way to have fun, on the cases you pointed out
  • The "giant mechanical dog" wasn't to defeat Catman but to make him and Crimson Chin team up together as heroes after they fought against each other, reconciling them, and after they sent the robot dog Timmy had it BFR'd away.
  • Against Nega-Chin the dude wished himself immune to Cosmo & Wanda's powers and immune to be wished back into his comicbook, so Timmy had to deal with him with indirect ways as he was literally unable to just wish him defeated, and also figured at the end to make Nega-Chin wish himself back into his comic to bypass his own wish.
  • The first example you gave is the most weird one, he didn't summon any being stronger than his foe to defeat it, he intercepted the incoming battlefield and changed it to have an advantage, once there he knew the narrative of the book would beat up Tom Sawyer if the latter taunted the main character, and so he played things to let that happen. Then when he got Tom's wand he used Plot Manip to BFR Tom back into his book.

yes yes no it's something timmy would do, i just quoted the things closest to the comment, i said myself that this is not likely to be used

Well, Sailor Moon's power isn't only magic based, it's cosmic power too, so the anti-magic shields may not be his ace in the hole. The memory wipe won't work as in this form Sailor Moon regained her memory from total memory and mind wipe on her own, while depowered.

I think the best way for Timmy to win this is to turn Sailor Moon into something, but she is resistant to transmutation, matter manipulation, and can reality warp as well as resistent to existence erasure. (also isn't there a rule that fairy magic doesn't work on super objects?, maybe that's a PIS and not applicable in this fight).

But I believe this draws out to who strikes first, but Sailor Moon can put timmy down with her basic attacks and has auto shields where as timmy has to transform her into something specific. "I wish she was a normal school girl" (mind you she resists power negation and can reactivate her power and recreate her crystal) but is he going to lead with something like that?

well tell me later about how usagi deals with turbo timmy.

Incon seems like a good take but idk SM well enough to feel confident voting.

Back