• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls: Metaphysical Studies and Discussions - Lesson One

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should make them collapse into black holes unless space is also infinite

I guess physics is weird all over the place in Mundus

Nirn contains more dimensions than just three though. Like the oceans are at least fourth-dimensional and made of time / memories. Each continent is in a different point in the timeline(s).

Also, Monarch, the Planets are actually the Plane(t)s of Existence of the Gods, which mortals perceive as spherical celestial bodies as we cannot process things which exist in more than three dimensions.

More like holes in the fabric of Oblivion, which is an infinite void which encompasses Mundus (Explicitly a Multiverse). Outside Oblivion is Aetherius which is a plane of pure magic beyond space and time. And outside Aetherius is a bunch of other, less structured realms beyond. All of this is the Wheel of the Aurbis, which potentially is made of "Wheels within Wheels (...) with Padomaic Innumerables Along its Infinite Walls".

Outside the Aurbis is the true void of SITHIS.

Ok I know this is unrelated, but I was wondering is Kargstaag going to be 6-B or 6-A because he fought both the Nerevarine and the Dragonborn but he fought them in different states, so is his spirit 6-A and body 6-B or are the Nerevarine and Dragonborn the same tier for both fighting Kargstaag (he's also compared to dragon preist in the guide book and hirince chose him for his hunt so it pretty consistent).

Oh I also just remembered; you can get an armor in Morrowind made from actual Dragon bones which is a little more evidence to the Nerevarine and Dragonborn being comparable. Also while replaying the dlc one of the quest is to use a dwemer machine to control the weather, and stumbled on this robot.
23A87EED-6954-49B1-8A55-28F7BEDB58EE
I know neither are that impressive in the grand scheme of the dwemer but I found them interesting.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
If the cosmology to Oblivion and Aetherius is being treated as High 2-A, then the Dovahkiin should be High 2-A.
I don't want to be rude, but why? He was compared to a weakened Daedric prince that was weakened again, that was also messing with the Dragonborn on top of it, and Miraak got one shot by a Daedric Prince so your going to need to explain (I guess Alduin but I don't think it was time to be the world eater yet because the greybreads say he's going to eat time, just at a way later).

"As much as I hate to say it, you're almost as powerful as I am right now. But that's just because half of my power resides in that mutt, Barbas. Come to think of it, I know of a win-win situation for both of us."

He had half of his power, he wasn't really weakened.

Also, Alduin fought Lorkhan twice before he was killed by the Dovahkiin. Nothing denotes that Alduin got weaker. Matter of fact...

Alduin: "Bahloki nahkip sillesejoor. My belly is full of the souls of your fellow mortals, Dovahkiin. Die now and await your fate in Sovngarde!":' Paarthurnax: "Lost funt. You are too late, Alduin!" Alduin: "Suleyki mulaag, Paarthurnax. My power has waxed, while yours has waned. Aav uv dir. Join me or perish with your mortal friends."

He only got stronger since then.

And he did actually kill him.

I have more arguments than this, but I dont think I would need them.

No he didn't. Do you mean Shor? Shor is a Mythopoeic Echo of Lorkhan who does not scale to the entire Space God himself. The fact that he's literally a human-sized dude should tell you something. He's a much personal and down to Earth God.

Also, that Barbas is only a manifestation. The full-form of a Daedric Prince popping up in Skyrim ignores the entire ending of Oblivion.

Shazam121 said:
Any ETA on the thread to decide stats for the profiles?
"I'm not sure how deep the void that joins within your brai
Twice as great, I am sure, as for even Sithis to be in pai
Hell, Sharmat, is a fiction written by those who cannot see the truth
Your lips are skilled at lying and their only alibi is youth"

Anyhow. I believe the Tiering will go like this:

• High 1-A Amaranth
  • 1-A for Anu-That-Is-Stasis / Padhome, Satakal (...?), Anui-El / Sithis, CHIM users and the Et'ada
  • High 1-B Akatosh / Lorkhan (...?) and Numidium
  • High 2-A for Daedric Princes / Aedra
  • Low 2-C Alduin
  • Anywhere from 6-B to somewhere in Tier 2 for the Protagonists (I think)

Lorkhan will almost certainly be something like "At leasy High 1-B, likely 1-A". Same for the Aka Oversoul, I think.

I think there is an excerpt from the Sermon 37 of Vivec that implies Lorkhan and Aka are beyond the Aurbis

Also the fact that he probably wasn't bound to Aurbis / Mundus like the other Et'ada

The Everlasting said:
>Aka Oversoul
The Cyrodillic Akatosh, the Altmeri Auri-El, the Khajiiti Alkosh, the Yokudan Tall Papa and the Nordic Alduin are all aspects of The Aka Oversoul, the original Dragon God of Time which embodies all its aspects.

Aka was shattered so that time could exist as a concept in the Aurbis, and then further shattered so that Linear Time would exist in Mundus, and then further shattered still by Mythopoeia.

And you wonder why time is so malleable and easily played with in The Elder Scrolls universe.

Ultima Reality said:
I think there is an excerpt from the Sermon 37 of Vivec that implies Lorkhan and Aka are beyond the Aurbis
Also the fact that he probably wasn't bound to Aurbis / Mundus like the other Et'ada
Aka and Lorkhan were born of Anui-El and Sithis respectively and seem different from the other Et'Ada, so I think they were 1-A in their original state.

Aka was bound and split many times over, while Lorkhan was murdered.

So I think both can get "At least High 1-B, likely 1-A".

Yeh. The fact that they are direct extensions of Anui-El and Sithis would justify 1-A ratings

Although. I have a question: Would Anu The Amaranth and Anu-That-Is-Stasis be Keys or separate profiles? One of the main problems of the old profiles was that they considered Anu of the Dream and Anu the Dreamer as the same being

Which led to shit like "Satakal is an Amaranth"

I think that a profile for "Anu / Padomay" as one and another profile for Anu the Everything / Godhead / Amaranth would work better.

Maybe.

Ultima Reality said:
Anyhow. I believe the Tiering will go like this:
This is the only one I'm not really confident in yet, while the others seem mostly fine from what I've been shown, so far.

Still, we have an entire upcoming thread to discuss this deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back