• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The dumbest battle ideas you've seen in your lives

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Reinhard vs Link.....The fights people at my campus think of...
With Realitivistic speed and Low Godly bypassing arrows? That's not even dumb let alone the dumbest idea.

Extreme123dz said:
"Nurgle and Khorne could probably destroy him a few times, but Bass may be able to beat them because he keeps coming back. Slaanesh's temptations probably wouldn't get to him

The one who'd really get him is Tzeetnch. After setting eyes on Tzeentch, he'd go irrevocably insane. And knowing Tzeentch, any powers he gives his chosen ones to fight Bass with would have inherent weaknesses that Tzeentch himself could take advantage of. In the end, Tzeentch would probably trick him into deleting his own data in his madness. Tzeentch is just too tricksy. Even if Bass could win, he'd be a pale reflection of what he once was."

#HeyAtleastTzeentchSeemsToHaveResistanceToDownplayandWankManipulation

>> "The problem with making a plan that far ahead is that their can be some unforseen elements. Things he couldn't control, like global warming, and other stuff. "

>>> Behold, the Higher dimensional Global Warming: Tzeentch's greatest fear.

Darkanine said:
Superman vs Hajun.

Surprisingly, it wasn't a troll thread. The OP legitimately thought because the god tier of Dies Irae was Hajun, who was a crippled kid, that the entire verse was sub-human. Therefore, Superman would solo.
Please..i want you to link that to me if you have that...i beg you, if you do that i will do something for ya in chat if you come ovo.

https://mijity.deviantart.com/journal/Space-Marine-vs-Spartan-FINAL-268110040

https://www.deviantart.com/journal/What-I-think-about-Spartans-vs-Space-marines-266002521

i hope this shit-munch is legit, he is far, far too smug and self assured on this """""""""""""research""""""""""""""

favorite quotes:

"[Astartes] but they are slower than spartans and that is were they excel but spartans will not kill an unarmed foe (not sure about the SM), but the SM does have better stamina but that is due to the height and build"

"So in conclusion it WOULD be a close match but because of the weakness on the SM's back and that the Spartans are more agile I think the Spartan would win BY THE SKIIN OF HIS TEETH!!"

DAS RITE!

"I just don't care anymore, and you are quite sad for doing so."

how the **** do you have followers if you are this much of a douche?

Not the worst I've ever seen but Vader vs. Dooku.

Because a weaker and less skilled version of Vader beat Dooku putting him up against the stronger version is somehow fair. Not a complete curbstomp but definitely a foregone conclusion.

Also BB vs. GEOM. The guy who made that must have been an idiot.

But these fanboys are saying that Goku can beat the Living Tribunal, despite not even knowing who the character is.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Sentry wins with speed unequal, Goku can't destroy his atoms which are locked in another timeline, and his reality warping should take Goku down.

I'd like to point out he has a win against someone who's 40x faster then him.

Gargoyle One said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure Sentry wins with speed unequal, Goku can't destroy his atoms which are locked in another timeline, and his reality warping should take Goku down.

I'd like to point out he has a win against someone who's 40x faster then him.
Superman?

KarmodF said:
Nintendo vs Xbox vs Playstation.
Sounds cool at first but too many characters, too many stomps, too many speedblitzes, everyone got tired and when somebody said something like "Ouya solos" they decided to end it.

Ouya that one

Ouya that one

I tried to make a Paper Mario vs Forerunners but it was close, I dont know if that one counts too :\.

Back