• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The dumbest battle ideas you've seen in your lives

Superman vs Hajun.

Surprisingly, it wasn't a troll thread. The OP legitimately thought because the god tier of Dies Irae was Hajun, who was a crippled kid, that the entire verse was sub-human. Therefore, Superman would solo.

>PhantomStrider sigh

Someone has fine taste.

But I had Bass being the strongest character in fiction.

Including characters canonically stronger than him.

PhantomStrider is great. Super nice guy too.

But I had Bass being the strongest character in fiction.

Including characters canonically stronger than him.

My God. Bass is so powerful he defiles the laws of logic itself.

After some thinking

Galactus vs Kaguya

Gumdrop Vegito vs The entire Naruto verse

Super Perfect Cell vs Buuhan

Kaguya vs Othinus

All Might vs Accelerator

Voldemort vs Sauron

From what I can tell, the guys making these actually thought those were fair matches

I remember a triple threat that had

Zeno from Dragon Ball vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki from Naruto vs Yhwach from Bleach

I remember someone getting flames because they made Beerus vs Yhwach. It was deemed a stomp match...in Yhwach's favor.

For the record, this was post-Hakai.

The real cal howard said:
I remember someone getting flames because they made Beerus vs Yhwach. It was deemed a stomp match...in Yhwach's favor.
For the record, this was post-Hakai.
How does Beerus lose to......nevermind.....

I got to witness 'Alucard VS Vampire Hunter D' at least three times before I got to this wiki. D doesn't have a profile on the wiki anymore, but anyone who knows enough about him can tell you how...blatantly ridiculous his feats are compared to Al's. They can also tell you that the two characters have almost nothing in common outside of being 'OP vampires who hunt down other vampires'.

And every single time I saw the above matchup, I distinctly remember the majority siding with Alucard. Let that one sink in.

DReager1 here. My account was instant banned for some reason, but I feel like I should at least try to defend my two battles. As I mentioned, The One Above All has never actually done anything. His powers stem from lore and character references. Since he has never actually fought, he may not actually be omnipotent. His best feat is bringing someone back to life. Elsa has actually frozen people.

As for Bass beating everyone. Well, the battle speaks for itself.

Ontopic, I guess I'd say Samus vs Link. I personally think Link would get speedblitzd the instant the match starts and he wouldn't stand a chance.ttt

LazyHunter said:
Voldemort vs Sauro
I've seen this one a good number of times before, and every time I do, my eye starts to twitch

In the same realm of stupidity, there's also Voldemort VS Darth Sideous, which I've seen numerous times as well.

It really depends on the category of dumb, but if I wanted to be 100% literal, I would say Insert tier-0 character here vs Insert tier 11-C character here.

But I kinda want to talk about VS threads that are so bad that they're good. In that case, Master Chief vs Rainbow Dash was a perfect example; hiliarious how a filly pegasus is a much more threatening than Ur-Didact. Chief got blitzed so hard.

Darth Vader vs Alien (Xenomorph). The idea sounds cool, until you see they are using Legends/EU Vader.

Back