• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor vs Pennywise and Fusion Zamasu

MrKingOfNegativity said:

Uhm...Okay, so....

How good is the Doctor's mind manip resistance?

Depends on what type of mind manipulation. Off the top of my head, he physically shut down a attempt at reading his mind by a machine that had literally invaded his brain and body. I'm not sure how this would correlate to fear resistance or anything like that though.

Well, Low 2-C Pennywise can literally pull a person's mind/consciousness out of the universe and drag them towards its true form by force. And its far inferior avatar was capable of mind-controlling and memory-wiping the entire town of Derry quite easily.

So...how good is he against stuff like that?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Well, Low 2-C Pennywise can literally pull a person's mind/consciousness out of the universe and drag them towards its true form by force. And its far inferior avatar was capable of mind-controlling and memory-wiping the entire town of Derry quite easily.

So...how good is he against stuff like that?
The Doctor has a lot of offensive feats of wiping people's memories(he once erased an entire year from a guy's life)but he's somewhat lacking defensive mind feats. I vaguely remember him being capable of resisting having his mind assimilate with a planet sized pyschic hivemind. I'll find the actual feat later and post it here.

I'll wait for that. I'm actually kind of interested in seeing it for myself.

Does he have any way of killing something that embodies/encompasses a parallel universe made of light? Because Pennywise's true form is basically that. (Zamasu's is too, technically, but I'm not really trying to debate him here.)

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I'll wait for that. I'm actually kind of interested in seeing it for myself.
Does he have any way of killing something that embodies/encompasses a parallel universe made of light? Because Pennywise's true form is basically that. (Zamasu's is too, technically, but I'm not really trying to debate him here.)
Here's the feat:

She was getting her breath back now, 'You said there was no life here, no one at all.'

But there was once. A great civilization. Well, maybe great isn't the right word. They didn't take care of their home, this planet. War, pollution, toxic waste...The environment began to collapse and they never even noticed, not until it was too late.

Martha looked around at the beautiful beach, the lush vegetation... 'What happened?'

Things got out of control. Reached a tipping point. One day it started to rain.' The Doctor stopped and turned to face Martha. 'Acid rain. It rained for a hundred years, and the people and their civilization-the buildings, cars, everything-dissolved. Washed away forever.

Martha just stared at him. 'That's... She shook her head, unable to think of a word big enough to describe the tragedy. 'But what about the faces? The voices calling us?'

The Doctor looked up at the sky. 'The faintest wisp of a cloud was drifting high above them. 'Somehow the people become part of the rain. They were washed into the soil and the lakes and taken up in the roots of the trees.'

Another cloud drifted in front of one of the suns, and the Doctor quickened his pace. 'We need to hurry,' he said. 'The people are part of the planet now, a collective mind, for millions of years, evolving and coexisting with nature.'

Friends of Earth,' Martha muttered. 'So why the rush?

Millions of years,' the Doctor said. 'Think of that. Have you any idea what that means? I mean, you might have enjoyed lazing about on the beach just now, but would you want to do it for a million years or more?

I think the novelty would wear off.

The TARDIS still seemed a long way off. The light was dimming as the sky clouded over.

'And the novelty has worn off,' the Doctor said. 'Worn off and been forgotten. That's what the face in the tree told me. It's all just so boring. The whole population of the planet has run out of things to say. Nothing left to talk about. No more stories to tell.' He shook his head as if the enormity of this had only just struck him. 'A world where they've run out of stories, how sad is that?' He took her hand again and started to run.

Martha nodded. 'So why are we running?'

Because they want us to join them. They want us to tell them new stories. The water in the seas, the sand on the beach, it all heard us talking. It knows we can tell them new stories that will ease the boredom.

The sky flickered as lighting flashed across it. Not far now-the TARDIS was maybe twenty meters away.

That isn't so bad. You're great at stories.

Maybe. But do you want to become a mountain stream, or a leaf on a tree or a grain of sand on the beach, or a whisper on the wind?

'You're kidding, right?' But she gripped his hand more tightly and ran faster.

We have to get to the TARDIS, before it starts to-

The boom of thunder drowned his words. The first drops of rain splashed down on the beach. The sand fizzed and melted where the acid fell.

Ten meters away.

'Don't let it touch you!' the Doctor yelled above the breaking storm. He had the TARDIS key out ready, aiming for the lock as they raced the last few meters. A drop of rain hit the Doctor's sleeve and his coat steamed and spat as the acid ate into it.

Then the door was open, and the Doctor was pushing Martha into the TARDIS. A moment later, he was inside too, as the storm finally broke and the rain lashed down on the empty beach.

The Doctor stood in the open door of the TARDIS, looking out at the storm. He watched the rain falling, the clouds swirling the trees swaying in the wind. Then he reached out his hand, and let a single drop of rain splash into his palm.

His face contorted with the pain, as the water boiled and the skin blistered. The Doctor turned his hand and shook the raindrop free, letting it fall on to the sand outside.

The TARDIS slowly faded away, the sound of its engines lost in the howl of the storm. Millions of drops of rain were falling from the sky like teardrops. Inside each raindrop was a tiny image of the Doctor, smiling sadly as he started his first story. And, as it listened, the planet continued to weep.

Back