• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can see this going either way, really. Doctor Strange has much more lenient morals while the Doctor has a great sense of right and wrong, which might impede his full power potential (he could access the Glory in one month probs). If the Doctor gets his hands on the higher powers like B/W Guardians, Time, Space, Death (the characters in DW universe) and the Glory especially, he would stomp, but Strange merges with Death n' shit then he'd win.

Pretty much down to a race to see which becomes omnipresent first lol.

To me it's inconclusive by virtue of both of them having the ability to gain omnipipotence with enough time which will turn the tide in their favor. And i have no idea who will win.

Hellbeast1 said:
To me it's inconclusive by virtue of both of them having the ability to gain omnipipotence with enough time which will turn the tide in their favor. And i have no idea who will win.
15242007 906361169494883 5013350482217738915 n
The Doctor is a freak.

Back