• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base 12th Doctor vs Post-Data Erasure Override Mode Ali

Speed equalized.

Both 10 meters apart.

Battle takes place in Florida.

Last edited:
doctor having higher dimensional existence, wouldn't that make it a con? I can also see in your profile supernatural luck, causality and passive probability...

doctor having higher dimensional existence, wouldn't that make it a con? I can also see in your profile supernatural luck, causality and passive probability...
I know. But those are not offensive more or so defensive. Besides Higher dimensional existence is more or so his resistance against hax.

I know. But those are not offensive more or so defensive. Besides Higher dimensional existence is more or so his resistance against hax.
Oh yes. I don't know the doctor that much, I've only seen a few episodes of the series. But as I recall, the doctor would start with His social influence, as far as I remember, that's what he starts with. He would try to make his opponent give up. He's really good at it.

How often does it bamboozle Quantum computer level analytical prediction?
His luck hasn't been in that situation before, but he honestly might just be smarter than the computer. Plus, his luck is so potent it literally made an object phase through a wall. His Supersonic Screwdriver would also absolutely cockblock any tech that Ali uses throughout the fight.

Is it in character for Ali to go for the kill straight away? Because if he "Kills" The Doctor, he's gonna be hit with a solar system level nuke.

His luck hasn't been in that situation before, but he honestly might just be smarter than the computer. Plus, his luck is so potent it literally made an object phase through a wall. His Supersonic Screwdriver would also absolutely cockblock any tech that Ali uses throughout the fight.
He's not dealing with a computer however, he's dealing with a boy who's brain is now elevated to a state comparable to a quantum computer. Also Ali can just override the screwdriver with a gesture or thought.

He's not dealing with a computer however, he's dealing with a boy who's brain is now elevated to a state comparable to a quantum computer.
He's consistently dealt with beings who are far smarter than that.
Also Ali can just override the screwdriver with a gesture or thought.
Considering the Sonic Screwdriver can easily repair the ******* T.A.R.D.I.S. and manipulates space and time, I don't think Ali will be able to deactivate it.

I'm not saying Ali will deactivate it. I'm saying Ali would use the Sonic Screwdriver against the Doctor.
How? He can't do anything to it since it's far to advance for him to hack into, and all the doctor has to do to shine a light in his direction and his tech is deactivated. Plus, considering he built the thing, he likely knows how to destroy it or temporarily deactivate it in case it's ever used against him.

How? He can't do anything to it since it's far to advance for him to hack into, and all the doctor has to do to shine a light in his direction and his tech is deactivated. Plus, considering he built the thing, he likely knows how to destroy it or temporarily deactivate it in case it's ever used against him.
It's a damn scientific instrument not the time lord's matrix. It doesn't have a built-in firewall against override. Just because a piece of equipment is very advanced doesn't mean it is safeguarded from being overrode.

Last edited:
It's a damn scientific instrument not the time lord's matrix. It doesn't have a built-in firewall.
It doesn't matter if it doesn't have a built in firewall; if the technology is too advanced, then he shouldn't be able to hack into it. How advanced is the technology he uses and how powerful is the quantum level computer?

Which Doctor is it? Because each doctor has a different personality than the last. Not drastically different, but different enough to where it would matter in a fight.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't have a built in firewall; if the technology is too advanced, then he shouldn't be able to hack into it. How advanced is the technology he uses and how powerful is the quantum level computer?
Too advanced =/= not susceptible to hacks.

Last edited:
Too advanced =/= not susceptible to hacks.
I don't think you're getting it. If I were to plop an advanced hacker into the Tardis and told him to hack it, he wouldn't have a single clue how to do so since the technology is too advanced for him. The Sonic Screwdriver has showcased technology far outside the reaches Ali. This is all assuming that the Sonic Screwdriver doesn't have a firewall at all, which it almost certainly does, since it's basically the top of the line iPhone of the multiverse, with different models and such.
The OP states the 12th Doctor.
Then he will most likely start with either Social Influencing or disabling Ali's tech.
Would the Doctor do that to a child to begin with?
Not really, but he will likely use it as one of his last resorts.

I don't think you're getting it. If I were to plop an advanced hacker into the Tardis and told him to hack it, he wouldn't have a single clue how to do so since the technology is too advanced for him. The Sonic Screwdriver has showcased technology far outside the reaches Ali. This is all assuming that the Sonic Screwdriver doesn't have a firewall at all, which it almost certainly does, since it's basically the top of the line iPhone of the multiverse, with different models and such.
Of course you can't hack the TARDIS. The TARDIS is physically an extra dimensional thing but the Sonic Screwdriver however is very much a 3D object that is NOT bigger on the inside hence, not a higher dimensional object. I would retract my arguement about the Sonic Screwdriver if it has been shown to be impervious to hackin/tampering.
Then he will most likely start with either Social Influencing or disabling Ali's tech
Social influencing might work but disabling I.R.I.S. isn't going to work due to it containing some form of dimension within itself.
Not really, but he will likely use it as one of his last resorts.
He'd likely try to use Venusian Aikido to deal with Ali. Besides he has FTL reactions on par with Ali so he wouldn't get one shotted on the get go

Of course you can't hack the TARDIS. The TARDIS is physically an extra dimensional thing but the Sonic Screwdriver however is very much a 3D object that is NOT bigger on the inside hence, not a higher dimensional object. I would retract my arguement about the Sonic Screwdriver if it has been shown to be impervious to hackin/tampering.
Has Ali shown the ability to hack into objects technology that can tamper with space and time? If not, we can't assume that he can. And again, this is assuming that the Sonic Screwdriver doesn't have any safety measures against hacking, which I find hard to believe for a number of reasons. Considering that even on the page for hacking, it lists that "Everyone and their grandmother in Doctor Who", you'd think that there'd be at least one try to hack into it, but I can't find a single instance of the Sonic being hacked into. This implies that either A. The villains of the show don't think it's important enough to hack into (It's his primary weapon most of the time) or B. Its too advanced for them to hack into.
Social influencing might work but disabling I.R.I.S. isn't going to work due to it containing some form of dimension within itself.
What does this even mean? Containing a dimension inside something doesn't mean something can't be affected by the technology manipulation of the Sonic. Is the dimension you're talking about an actual, physical dimension, or is it just a virtual space that the characters can go through?
He'd likely try to use Venusian Aikido to deal with Ali. Besides he has FTL reactions on par with Ali so he wouldn't get one shotted on the get go
When he sees Ali using shields and technology, he will go for the thing that disables his technology, AKA The Sonic Screwdriver

Has Ali shown the ability to hack into objects technology that can tamper with space and time? If not, we can't assume that he can. And again, this is assuming that the Sonic Screwdriver doesn't have any safety measures against hacking, which I find hard to believe for a number of reasons. Considering that even on the page for hacking, it lists that "Everyone and their grandmother in Doctor Who", you'd think that there'd be at least one try to hack into it, but I can't find a single instance of the Sonic being hacked into. This implies that either A. The villains of the show don't think it's important enough to hack into (It's his primary weapon most of the time) or B. Its too advanced for them to hack into.
Irrelevant, we have seen 2-A empowered tech being hacked by a simple 3D virus before. It's not that big of a deal for an advanced tech to be unhackable by primitive tech. Quantum computers are also susceptible to the simplest computer hacks as well.
What does this even mean? Containing a dimension inside something doesn't mean something can't be affected by the technology manipulation of the Sonic. Is the dimension you're talking about an actual, physical dimension, or is it just a virtual space that the characters can go through?
Neither of the above. A dimension composed of pure data would be the correct term.
When he sees Ali using shields and technology, he will go for the thing that disables his technology, AKA The Sonic Screwdriver
The first thing Ali did upon obtaining Post-Data Erasure Override Mode is unleash something similar to an emp wave so nah. The Doctor needs to use aikido for this one.

Irrelevant, we have seen 2-A empowered tech being hacked by a simple 3D virus before. It's not that big of a deal for an advanced tech to be unhackable by primitive tech. Quantum computers are also susceptible to the simplest computer hacks as well.
While we have, this is an advanced software system that is sold throughout the universe that the doctor has modified to be even better. It would be stupid to imagine it didn't have any defense against hacking considering no villain who has the ability to hack has done it to his most used tool.
Neither of the above. A dimension composed of pure data would be the correct term.
Then it doesn't prevent anything. It'd be like saying a computer from Wreck-it-Ralph can't be hacked because it has a dimension composed of data inside of it.
The first thing Ali did upon obtaining Post-Data Erasure Override Mode is unleash something similar to an emp wave so nah. The Doctor needs to use aikido for this one.
The Sonic Screwdriver can absorb electricity/energy, so an EMP won't really do much.

The Doctor would verbally run rings around this kid.

I don't know why the Doctor wouldn't just talk him down and then basically BFR him by taking him home and away from the Battlefield.

How often does it bamboozle Quantum computer level analytical prediction?
Easy. It'd likely blow up trying to predict the Doctor. Consider the Matrix, Time-Lord Technology which literally sets the Axioms of the Universe in place, couldn't predict the Doctor's moves;

In the episode I'm talking about, ALL Matrix prophecies say "The Hybrid" will destroy Gallifrey, this is basically all but said to be the Doctor and Clara together, however, the Doctor just ignores this and breaks the prophecy and tries to disband with Clara.

We know that the fundamental nature of the Doctor isn't normal, so it'd be hard for the Quantum computer to understand his existence, given his true death results in a cosmic rip in time and space, suffice to say, the computer would have a lot of problems.

Back