• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Completely forgot about this fight.

How exactly does this guy fight here, comments here and his profile aren't giving me a clear picture right now. Doesn't explain how this dura negation even works.

Note: I have 0% knowledge of anything JoJo related. But I have to ask, is this the worst case scenario? He kills in one hit or mind controls on contact instantly?

I can't watch that video, internet been screwing for the past few days and videos aren't working properly.

How would this work against her split parts?

If his attack made contact with a piece of her arm, would it stop her organs despite not being attached to each other?

He's also noted as having Mind Control as well and a user above said it's in character for him to use it.

Is that contact based as well, since it's from Hamon? Considering mind may not equal brain, would that still work from making contact with her parts?

Is that contact based as well, since it's from Hamon? Considering mind may not equal brain, would that still work from making contact with her parts?
It's also contact based if I recall. He did it to get a woman to kiss him in that video I sent (If only you could watch it)

While Setsuna is a hero and will usually avoid killing her opponent. She isn't going to know the kind of damage she can inflict on him until she already does it. But if the first hit isn't to a vital area he could live. She lacks the AOE to shatter his entire body, though the injury has a high chance of being heavy.

That's assuming she doesn't hit a vital area like his chest or head. Though even taking off a leg/arm would be massively debilitating. Setsuna's a very difficult target to hit with her small size and mobility. Bakugo was unable to land a single hit on her pieces during their fight (Until she was stunned) and couldn't really avoid them either.

So I don't know if his bubbles would be able to hit her before she can land a hit on him.

Physically trying to touch her is a bad idea, I don't know if he could do such a thing and avoid getting his body ripped through.

I think I'm voting for Setsuna here. He's a bigger target compared to her, her flight/mobility is really good even against people comparable to her, and she has superior range as well. I think it's more likely for her to land a critical hit than for him to mind control her. I'm assuming he can't shut her brain down by hitting disconnected pieces.

At 20 meters away she can hide her head while her other body parts enclose around him from multiple angles. I wouldn't be surprise if he has the skill to avoid a good chunk of them, but I don't see his own bubbles getting a chance to hit her before she hits him.

I also don't see any enhanced senses or anything on his profile, so it's likely she could land a sneak attack on him and a single hit will deal massive damage.

Right now, voting Setsuna. Unless someone can convince me otherwise. Possible since I don't know this fella all that well.

Hammon can also make organic things explode like how Joseph did with a cactus and he should be much less trained them ceasar at this point, overall hamon **** around with the organism in many ways, It can make organic material "stick" together like a magnet and be stored with a single rose can be charged with hamon to damage a oponent far away, so I can see our bubble boy storing his hammon on Her body parts, trowing water infused with hammon(pre traning Caesar alread coverd his body in hammon) his hammon should be potent enough to do that too sinse he could keep the hammon on the woman to make her fight joseph

but I will be honest, I have no idea what I'm writing, I'm tired

Hammon can also make organic things explode like how Joseph did with a cactus and he should be much less trained them ceasar at this point
Uh, no. Pretty sure the pigeon Joseph used didn't explode. Plus most of the scans I sent detailed Hamon used on humans, nobody exploded
It can make organic material "stick" together like a magnet
Don't remember that, I only remembered him putting Joseph in a giant bubble which can be useful here. Can you send a scan for that?
be stored with a single rose can be charged with hamon to damage a oponent far away
He's already doing that with his bubbles
but I will be honest, I have no idea what I'm writing, I'm tired
Yeah, maybe you should sleep. You are rambling a lot and you didn't address anything @TheRustyOne said

Don't remember that, I only remembered him putting Joseph in a giant bubble which can be useful here. Can you send a scan for that?
Hamon can magnify the small magnetic attraction organic matter has, causing them to stick, it's how Jonathan and Will made a glider out of leaves by causing them to stick together.

Hamon can magnify the small magnetic attraction organic matter has, causing them to stick, it's how Jonathan and Will made a glider out of leaves by causing them to stick together.
Ah, that's what he meant
Hammon can have a big variety of effects the user can control
So, you gonna try again and make coherent arguments in response to your opposition?

Back