• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
speed equal
Prior knowledge
Starts in her range
While pointing out he gets one shot

This seems vindictive. Gonna have to ask you don't take away every advantage he has here so he just gets one shot.

How strong are her bits divided, they say they vary in strength. By how much.

And how fast is the stamina depletion?

Also, is she 8-B full or divided? What form was the feat performed in.

Based on? I don't see the feat linked.
Based on the description of her AP, it seems vague.

Basically requires a large portion of her parts to be destroyed in a short period of time for it to work.

But Caesar has hamon so I don't know if that'll matter. He just needs to hit somewhere vital, at least according to the last match
This is true, and he has long range with it and storage, I'm more asking because it'll be way less difficult to hit a foe if she's exhausted.

And it doesn't need to be somewhere vital, Hamon can move through the body to some place that is, can also mind control, put to sleep or hypnosis with it.

Broken link so can't see shit.

How splits was she at? And how much would you say she downscales.

Broken link so can't see shit.
latest

He straight up states they're not too strong

Is that even scaling worthy, he looks more annoyed than hurt

So she'd be 13.7 tons full?
If so, is her division 1:1? Like 2 is half, 3, is 1/3rd, 50 is 1/50th?

But her notable attack section literally says the strength of the bits depends on their size?

But her notable attack section literally says the strength of the bits depends on their size?
"This Quirk allows her to divide up her body into 50 parts, depending on the size and length of the sections"

Where does it say strength? Its regarding how much she can divide

Implication I guess? Why would a tiny bit be as strong as a full body punch? I guess technically speaking durability would be the same, but you'd think mass would just inherently effect ke. Like you wouldnt say one finger holds as much power as a fist right?

Though that does mean it's linearly division of power, but all the same I wouldn't say a tiny piece holds the full power of her normal self. Though I also don't really know MHA.

We go by what is shown, we don't make up reasoning. We've never seen her throw a punch before so I can't say how strong that'd be, though I imagine her telekinetically launching her body parts would be independent of her physical/muscle strength. So it being stronger wouldn't be a surprise for me.

It's fiction, it can do whatever the hell it wants.

Her split pieces can harm Bakugo who is 41.11 Tons (Though not greatly) and she should be stronger than 13.70 Tons via scaling to the 1 point robots.

Higher than 13.70 Tons but less than 41.11 Tons.

We go by what is shown, we don't make up reasoning. We've never seen her throw a punch before so I can't say how strong that'd be, though I imagine her telekinetically launching her body parts would be independent of her physical/muscle strength. So it being stronger wouldn't be a surprise for me.
So what's her best feat with them then?

It's fiction, it can do whatever the hell it wants.
Nobody said otherwise, but profile doesn't do a good job elaborating anything.

Her split pieces can harm Bakugo who is 41.11 Tons (Though not greatly) and she should be stronger than 13.70 Tons via scaling to the 1 point robots.
If you're talking about the scan Pepper sent, I wouldn't call that harming, at all, more like annoyed by some pesky flies, we don't really scale like that, in general.

But the robot could be good, how'd she take that out? Profile doesn't link the scan.

Hurting Bakugo and making him flinch and even left light bruises/marks. We don't need someone to cough of blood, break bones, or scream in pain to scale. She clearly hurt him but Bakugo made know that they weren't "too" strong and the marks on him were small. She's comparable but obviously weaker than him.

There is no scan of her fighting the robots, it's all off screen and something that should've happened for her to even be in the school. She lacks any method of disabling the robots in a non physical way, she cannot ignore durability and has no way of incapacitating them without damaging them.

Though I admit her rating should be Likely 8-B, along with some others.

Eh idk chief, you have a scan of the bruises? I'm not seeing any on the profile.

So we don't know how badly she damaged them, how many attacks it took, how long it took, and if there was any actual strategy involved
say sike please

Eh idk chief, you have a scan of the bruises? I'm not seeing any on the profile.
Here are closer and more detailed shots. These are after she had already hit him, he doesn't get hit again after her initial barrage.

They fit with Bakugo saying she isn't too strong, since these are very light bruises. To be honest I'd scale her to 11 Tons or baseline 8-B if the robot thing didn't exist.

However others disagreed with me. Since it appears she also draws blood in the scan above and on her profile.

Actually oh god why does it look like that? It's super blurry for some reason.

Last edited:
Those don't even look like bruises, they look like generic anime scuff marks
The robot thing shouldn't even be used beyond just a "possibly" as we have no idea how she did it, could've taken a thousand hits for all we know
If she drew blood ok, but I ain't seeing shit on the profile

Those don't even look like bruises, they look like generic anime scuff marks
The robot thing shouldn't even be used beyond just a "possibly" as we have no idea how she did it, could've taken a thousand hits for all we know
If she drew blood ok, but I ain't seeing shit on the profile
If he said it didn't hurt him or it didn't move him, yeah I'd agree.

Though all he said was that they weren't too strong, was visibly moved by her hits, and was shown with light injures to match his statement.

The scan on her profile shows the supposed "blood" flying out of his mouth as she hit him (From his mouth).

She has nothing else, she's a very unimportant side character who only had one fight on screen.

Looking at it from my perspective, they're stated to be not that strong, all he got was superficial scuff marks and being moved isn't a good indicator of power given it ain't like Bakugo weighs a bunch, just ask superman or Saitama

Tbh couldn't you just check the anime if that's really "blood" or not?

If It was me I'd list her as Possibly 8-B, or At most 8-B, a flat out rating based on scuff marks and a feat that we never see be a little sussy ngl

The anime removes blood all the time, not a very good indicator. The anime tones down a lot of injures.

Also that moment isn't even in the anime as it's shown in the manga.

Edit: I did notice that official color versions of the manga recently came out for the first twelve volumes.

If official colors come out for later volumes as well, we would be able to confirm if that was blood or not.

So are we just treating her as baseline 8-B then, because Bakugo scaling sus af.

So are we just treating her as baseline 8-B then, because Bakugo scaling sus af.
Currently no, you'd have to get her profile changed via CRT. We go by what is on the profile.

It mentions both the Victory Bots (13 Tons) and the slight Bakugo (41 Tons) scaling. Higher than 13.70 Tons and lower than 41 Tons.

Last edited:
Going by her profile, it says she downscales from Bakugo (as in, literally no concrete value, and that's being generous as it is) and that she beat a thing off screen (so merely supportive evidence, not anything solid)
Don't know about you but I'm not getting any solid numbers from either of those, the only way that between 13 and 41 would actually be accurate is if we know how concretely she scales to that robot.

We do not know.
Going by the the profile she's just ambiguously some degree of 8-B.

The profile says she should be able to destroy the robots. (Robots scale above 13.70 Tons)

She can damage but is weaker than Bakugo, who is 41.11 Tons. If you disagree you can make a CRT to get rid of it.

That's how the scaling is on the profile.

Also apologies if I'm coming off as disrespectful towards you.

I'm just going by how the profile is structure, which is how this works. Even if you think a rating is incorrect, we can't go off it until someone changes it.

Going by her profile, it says she downscales from Bakugo (as in, literally no concrete value, and that's being generous as it is) and that she beat a thing off screen (so merely supportive evidence, not anything solid)
Don't know about you but I'm not getting any solid numbers from either of those, the only way that between 13 and 41 would actually be accurate is if we know how concretely she scales to that robot.

We do not know.
Going by the the profile she's just ambiguously some degree of 8-B.
The robot scaling is consistent with every character. Everyone except Deku got points for destroying at least one of them. And everyone has improved since then, by a decent degree.

So? That doesn't actually affect anything I said. I never said she didn't destroy one, just that we have absolutely no idea how. And how she did so kinda matters when talking about direct scaling and upscaling.

OK @Chariot190, Lizardy is buffed to 8-A now. At this point no matter how much she downscales, she's still one-shotting, just as I originally intended. Which should be fine on account of Caesar being way more skilled and having one-shot methods himself.

Can we please continue this now?

Mindcontrol hamon is in character for Cesar at this point and It's likely that hitting one part of her will affect her entire body, I will vote Cesar as his skill should let him touch her before taking a fatal blow and just shut down her brain or something, also. sinse she is 8-A now why not use post traning Cesar?

Also, erase some of the bumps

Back