• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Demon Slayer vs The Mandalorian

Tamjirou Kamado Full Body
The mandalorian
Tanjirou at his weakest 9-A Tier post demon slayer training against Mando with Vibroknife 9-A Mando Can use all of his equipments except the ones that are Building Level and his jet pack
Both Starts 30 Metres away

Speed Equalized

Both In character

Battle Takes Place on a Random Town

Mando can use his beskar armor

Tanjirou is resistant to fire, so Mando's flamethrower shouldn't really affect him heavily. At Genius intellect and Clairvoyance, he should be able to outsmart Mando and dodge his attacks.

This should be a close fight given equal speed and no big AP difference, but I'm gonna give it to Tanjirou.

He can outsmart Mando maybe, but idk if he can outskill, as it's Post-DS Training. But I will give it to the boy because he has his garb that protects him from fire and high mobility + Hinokami Kagura

SpookyShadow said:
He can outsmart Mando maybe, but idk if he can outskill, as it's Post-DS Training. But I will give it to the boy because he has his garb that protects him from fire and high mobility + Hinokami Kagura
3 to tanjirou

Back