• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Delusions Are Real (Don Quixote vs Banana Joe)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well, this might be a little interesting. So yeah, we have Don Quixote: the delusional knight who believes in chivalry, against Banana Joe, who is a banana who is about as loopy as Izzy from Total Drama. I think it'll be a fair fight because, well, granted we're pitting a 10-A against a 10-C, said 10-C character is pretty hard to kill, plus a 9-C weapon is good against 9-C durability (though I'm pretty sure an axe gets piercing damage since it's a cutting tool). That aside... Here are the terms.

1. Speed is equalized.

2. Banana Joe has his axe.

3. Win by incap or KO is applicable (there's no way Don Quixote's getting around Type 2 Immortality even if all his attacks would be enough to make Joe splatter all over the place)

Here are the profiles.:

Don Quixote's Profile

Banana Joe's Profile

Who takes this?

Don Quixote de la Mancha
BananaJoe
Crazy Knight: 0
Crazy Banana: 4 (ChaosAyase~, Buttersamuri, GreyFang82, ElixirBlue)

Inconclusive: 0

It is a really difficult battle. However, I go by Joe thanks to his Regenerationn that would allow him to continue in the battle against Don Quixote.
Joe FRA.

Still, Don Quixote has his horse not? If he can attack Joe with him, he would literally leave it mashed.

ChaosAyase~ said:
Still, Don Quixote has his horse not?
That is something I didn't think through. I would assume he doesn't have his horse with him in this one.

Not only did you do an awful necro with a five year old thread, Ant apparently took Don Quixote's profile down two years ago.

Back