• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Daughter vs SCP-682

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Never did I ever think this was going to be a thing. Son has been used before, as has the Father and Luke, let's give the embodiment of Light a chance to cleanse darkness.

......God that was cheesy....Speed Equal, fight on the Force Planet.

The Daughter:

SCP-682: 1

Wait

Why do Star Wars god tiers have mid godly for being able to exist as long as a certain concept exists

That's just type 8 immortality

Regenerating from type 8 gives them Mid-Godly I believe.

Also, you think too small Gargoyle... Magic: the Gathering exists.

Do they regenerate from the thing they are dependant on?

Well, yeah, but if you destroyed all life in the galaxy, you would get rid of the light side, thus killing her, without needing to bypass mid godly Regenerationn.

The Force is an abstract force that binds all life in the galaxy/universe together.

Trust me, they had multiple episodes explaining how the Force is a cosmic thingy.

Did you not read my comment?

Regardless this is very off-topic.

This thread has nearly 20 comments and not one is a vote.

Sir Ovens wrote Also, you think too small Gargoyle... Magic: the Gathering exists.

Nah, just an endless stalemate.

Plus Daighter is bae

I would bring up 999, but it's both an infant amd created specifically to work on 682's father. So I would say nowhere near the level that The Daughter is capable of. Especially since this is Star Wars we're talking about.

I'm actually curious to know if 682 would adapt to become Force sensitive since Force attacks are being used against it.

"Immune to SCP-668's mind altering effects. SCP-668 broadcasts a psychic signal that affects all sentient beings with a Psionic Resistance Index of 97 or lower. The average human has a Psionic Resistance Index of 24, and 682's is described as being well above SCP-668's threshold of effect."

Just gonna leave that there

And he potentially could, its not a stretch to see him absorbing the force and gaining it's powers considering some of the other stuff it's absorbed

Force sensitive users pretty much completely null each other's Mind Hax, but I'm not sure if that would count as Mind Hax resistance to Mind Manipulation not from force users.

Then again, we do have Ryuko pulling out life fibers and justify her resistance, so force users may work as well, tho this might be a bad comparison

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Otherwise Homura wouldn't have beat the cosmic imagination
I'm still salty about that.

But what does the Daughter lead with? Because the way I see it, atomization won't work, mind hax gets absorbed, BFR is useless, etc. In addition to that, any one of those attacks could potentially allow 682 to learn how to use the Force. Once that happens, 682 could match the Daughter at her own game and then swallow her whole and absorb her.

About the Mind Hax.

Daughter is insanely superior to someone who Mind haxed 1 trillion people including Mind resistant jedis

Also would adapting to the force be any harder for 682? Since it's supposed to be something that binds all living things and needs training to even be able to feel it kinda doubt he couldn't but probably still worth bringing up

Back