• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark Souls of Roblox vs the actual Dark Souls

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Well, now that Fantastic Frontier was recently downgraded, I think it's time for a matchup.

The Adventurer vs the Ashen One

Alrightbatterup
Sweatingsouls

• Both characters start 80 meters away, the Adventurer is given his best weapons and armor as well as consumables, and the Ashen One is using his best Earlygame equipment.
  • Endgame Adventurer and Earlygame Ashen One
  • Resurrection is restricted (unless that makes it a stomp in favor of blocky boi, it won't be restricted), teleportation is restricted for the Adventurer
  • Speed equalized.
  • Neither character knows about one another and are in-character (and willing to kill).
The same guy that gets brutalized by tiny green men wielding sticks in spite of wearing a set of armor: 0

The same guy that gets brutalized by skeletons in spite of wearing a set of armor: 0

Inconclusive: 0

The Otherworldly Knight looks like it could do some grammar work. The Corrupted Wizard, on the other hand, should get redone. Tiers and whatnot are wrong.

> Resurrection is restricted

So... this isn't a real match, then?

Mr. Bambu said:
> Resurrection is restricted

So... this isn't a real match, then?
Should I allow it then? I was also thinking of restricting the Adventurer to his midgame key so the AP gap isn't as gigantic if that also makes it less one-sided.

I mean like

The match can still happen

It just can't be added

Back