• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Crusader VS The Executioner (Batman VS. Punisher)

BMVSPN
This needs to be done.

-Speed Equalised

-9-A versions

-No weapons above 8-C

-Each fighter has 15 minutes of prep

-Start 1 City Block away from each other

-Post-Crisis VS 616

-Fight takes place in Washington D.C. Streets at midnight

-Battle music cuz why not

Batman: 3

Punisher : 0

Inconclusive: 0

Mirai-Koichi said:
So it doesn't count? What about prep they have access to 8-C gear.
No Punisher stuff with prep is listed as 100 times stronger than Batman's conventional prep stuff unless it's his 4-B stuff in which case Batman would stomp.

Batman likely has more advanced stuff than Punisher's conventional weapons, and he also has his vehicles like the Batmobile.

Huesito88 said:
Mirai-Koichi said:
So it doesn't count? What about prep they have access to 8-C gear.
No Punisher stuff with prep is listed as 100 times stronger than Batman's conventional prep stuff unless it's his 4-B stuff in which case Batman would stomp.
I...doubt that. Unless he's stealing tech from other characters he's not making abything better than Waynetech. But the point was that neither can have tech beyond 8-C.

I mean, he does have an armory where he stores things. In that 15 minutes of prep, is he allowed to just go access a preexisting warsuit and boot it up within 15 mins?

Wokistan said:
I mean, he does have an armory where he stores things. In that 15 minutes of prep, is he allowed to just go access a preexisting warsuit and boot it up within 15 mins?
Op limits it to no 8-C or higher weapons meaning Batman oneshots as he is 100's of times stronger for now and so would any of his prep gear that's 9-A.

This is a stomp the god dang Batman doesn't even need prep time he one shots via a 100 times ap advantage this is a stomp for now and a stomp later on as well.

Huesito88 said:
Wokistan said:
Op limits it to no 8-C or higher weapons meaning Batman oneshots as he is 100's of times stronger for now and so would any of his prep gear that's 9-A.
You might want to read it again I said no weapons above 8-C meaning 8-C equipment is allowed.

Wokistan said:
Fairly certain those warsuits are above 8-C so none of that.

You might want to read it again I said no weapons above 8-C meaning 8-C equipment is allowed.

Punisher has no 8-C equipment listed in his profile.

Not all of them. I remember one post flashpoint that wad sognificantly above his regular strength but still able to be smashed apart by a horde of Talons (DC Comics). I'd imagine he has other heavy armor that isn't tier 4 pre flashpoint, but could look for specifics if you want

It would be considered a fight if firearm is at all effective against Batman (Who isn't being lowballed and getting shot for dramatic sake like Superman getting shot)

Other than that, it's a stomp.

Back