• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Crimson King (Dark Tower) vs Pre Retcon Beyonder (Marvel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** High-Godly Regenerationn. Crimson King via ripping Beyonder to shreds.

No, I'm serious. Plot and Fate Manipulation are already bad enough for someone who possesses none of their own. Add to that the fact that he has Mind Control, far more powerful Death Manipulation (the act of his far weaker avatar talking normally is enough to cause random people in the multiverse to spontaneously die), and the ability to create actual 'plot' forcefields which cause attacks to miss no matter what? (Without Gan limiting his power, he should be more than capable of surrounding himself with one of these)

Not to mention the difference in sheer power. Beyonder is an infinite-dimensional who's stronger than multiple other infinite-dimensionals. Dis transcends infinite dimensions, and is capable of destroying an infinite-dimensional multiverse and reshaping it in his own image.

And the there's the High-Godly regen. PR Beyonder is going to die.

This is pretty much a stomp for the reasons that Mr. King listed.

Jockey-1337 said:
Also The Crimson King can use his metafictional hax to force authors of Marvel to retcon Beyonder.
Oh stop... I think The Crimson King already retconned him.
I don't know why I'm only just now getting the joke behind this.

Still, well played.

Y'know...I never actually said this match was a stomp. Just that Beyonder is going to die.

In fact, this match boils down to the same thing that Beyonder's loss to Death of the Endless did. "Can't kill + gets haxed down", right?

If that one was fair enough to be added, I'm not sure how this one isn't.

Is any of The Beyonder's powers enough to match The King's Plot Manipulation? If not, I believe he is in a bad hair day.

Currently there are 6 (or possibly 7?) votes for The Crimson King.

@TheOwnMagic your vote is important.

You already know how I feel about him.

I have no idea what you're talking about. '>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back