• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Divine realm/Final point Is not in baseline L1A

Here's the reason:
The after-effects, which couldn’t simply be described as shockwaves anymore, spread throughout the infinite Final Point. The after-effects covered several hundred millions or even several trillions of light-years in an instant and continued on indefinitely.

At the center, Ruphas and Alovenus circled each other in flight and crossed their blades. The battle, which had been extremely flamboyant until now, had turned into a simple sword fight. However, even though they didn’t look flashy, all of their attacks were absolutely deadly.

Their blades collided and numerous dimensions collapsed. Their swords clashed and many timelines shattered. Lightning-quick strikes crossed each other and cracks ran through the Final Point.

Chapter 188

Their blades collided and created a Universal crack at the end point

From this feat, i think ruphas & alovenus in baseline L1A because can universally affect the Final point

A4qLgfn.jpg

And after that scene, ruphas and alovenus still Increasing their power

-This is strange. I can’t possibly lose. I can’t be pushed back.

She should have been increasing her power according to her opponent. Naturally, Ruphas was doing the same thing, but while she was doing so, Alovenus was also repeating it. Therefore, they should be
-Ruphas pushed Alovenus back with even greater force. They were doing the same thing by repeatedly configuring their settings to be above each other’s settings. However, Ruphas was doing it slightly faster. Alovenus was increasing the speed at which she became stronger. The scale was increasing. But Ruphas was still one step ahead. Somehow, there was a difference between them. What was the reason for this
?
-They seemed to be evenly matched…No, they were actually evenly matched. As long as both parties kept repeating “I’m stronger” in relation to the other party, there could be neither superiority nor inferiority between them. Now that they had reached the highest possible form of being the “strongest”, this battle could only result in a stalemate.

^All in this scene from chapter 188

from these feats we can see that the final point is not the baseline L1A, because it can still accommodate the ruphas strength that is still increasing. it means stronger.
I mean, stronger In here is Infinite stronger than before. So for low end in here ruphas is Infinite infinite infinity stronger than baseline L1A

And now she can cut The final point itself and In term of power, Ruphas totally surpassed alovenus

Ruphas’ sword broke the Goddess’ sword, and even sliced through the Goddess’ body. The slash tore through everything in its path and continued to fly on indefinitely. The slash, which seemed to cut even the Final Point open, became bigger as it flew on to a distant location—and eventually disappeared.

Naturally, the Goddess didn’t die because of this. Death would not come to her by any means except for suicide. Even if her soul was destroyed, erased without any traces left, or rendered non-existent, she would still return, calmly and brazenly.

Chapter 188

So Ruphas is Infinite infinite Infinity stronger than Baseline L1A

This is a bit ridiculous, you yourself said this:

"The truth is, the L1A being who was still below beyonder is still can conceptually/Hierarcily stronger than another L1A being, the examples is Eternity and also Living tribunal"

You said the L1A being below beyonder is conceptually stronger than another L1A, yet you won't allow for Ruphas to be stronger than another L1A? Not to mention you are claiming conceptual superiority over L1A which nobody supporting Ruphas is, which inherently would make Beyonder 1A.

The feats are already on Ruphas and Alovenus profile, they got stronger and stronger to the point they damaged a L1A structure, then even afterwards still kept increasing in power.
LMAO double standard at its finest XD

Ah really? While they both just barely getting an upgrade after cracking final point?

Really, read the profile, Ruphas could always increase her power without limit, she just can't become conceptually stronger than entire L1-A structure why? Because that what's you call NLF, so far Ruphas could Increase her power and there's no NLF in it as along as she not get into 1-A realm.

And now she can cut The final point itself and In term of power, Ruphas totally surpassed alovenus

So Ruphas is Infinite infinite Infinity stronger than Baseline L1A
That's not how it's work

But yeah she can still Infinitely above baseline
LMAO double standard at its finest XD
It's not double standard if you are not talking about L1A final point

I've agreed with above baseline since final point argument

Celestial makes a good argument while you are not

I'm kinda strict with the term so...
Really, read the profile, Ruphas could always increase her power without limit, she just can't become conceptually stronger than entire L1-A structure why? Because that what's you call NLF, so far Ruphas could Increase her power and there's no NLF in it as along as she not get into 1-A realm.

I already read the profile and i thought final point is accepted as H1B until i read about ultima's post

I'm nlf-ing ruphas because someone don't sent a feats where she can surpass uncountable infinite power boost

You kinda missed the point

So it's fine about being above baseline L1A aslong it's not getting to Aleph 2

That's not how it's work

But yeah she can still Infinitely above baseline
No, it work

From first shockwave (Create a crack) ruphas Is Baseline L1A, and she still increasing their Power, but final point can still accommodate ruphas and alovenus

Can you explain, why its not work?

No, it work

From first shockwave (Create a crack) ruphas Is Baseline L1A, and she still increasing their Power, but final point can still accommodate ruphas and alovenus

Can you explain, why its not work?
If what your means is Expotenially Infinite, it's not

But it's sure transcended stronger

If what your means is Expotenially Infinite, it's not
Not sure

“Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you
I think its Expotenially infinite

Multiplied multiplied infinitely

Not exponentially exponentially Infinite
I mean

Infinite^2

And become Infinite^3 x100

Btw i think we reach conclusion in here, ruphas Is Infinite infinite Infinity stronger than baseline L1A and in term of power she surpass alovenus

So Ruphas win right?

Back