• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Creation Trio and Arceus aren't universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Read Cal's blog. He has much better feats.

The saddest thing is that it was mainly Game Freak's fault to make appear Arceus so weak, and not haters. I mean, a meteor? Are you serious?

@Tri

Game Freak doesn't really care about anime, it's TPCI's fault.

Also, Game Freak recently confirmed that Arceus in the HG/SS event creates a entire new world, so it's obvious that GF doesn't want Arceus to look weak (the reason why the platinum event where Arceus can be captured wasn't released at the end).

Even in the anime they realized their own mistake, which is why the Hoopa movie shows Arceus as the most powerful pokemon.

Arceus : The Jewel of Life pretty much messes with it entirely. Heres why :

- Meteor. Enough said...

- Damos and Sheena. Two of debatably the most humans due to their ability. I mean, controlling the Creation Trio and holding their own against Arceus [ Damos even knocking it out with said ability, even though Arceus had the Mind Plate ] is one of the more impressive showings of said feat.

Alright. Now here is my long awaited response to this thread.

Dialga's Fight To the Finish! - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time & Darkness Music Extended
Dialga's Fight To the Finish! - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time & Darkness Music Extended

Dialga's theme (Mystery Dungeon)

This theme alone proves Dialga is universal ovo.

No but seriously, Cyrus uses them to reset a universe in USUM. I don't even want to go into the other feats because I don't feel like it. When Darkrai has 2-C feats, you know you effed up trying to downgrade them.

What'd the ranter even say Arceus and co are in power? I didn't read it. Country level, I guess? Arceus vs Gremmy when?

More to come l8r.

This is why this thread is a joke and full of memes. Don't give this guy any serious attention at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back