• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Courier vs Geralt of Rivia

ohoho

Geralt of Rivia vs Mailman

USPS built different in Fallout. Geralt s pissed he didn’t get his copy of Cyberpunk 2077(TM).

Base 8-C keys used.

The Courier and Geralt are given all optional equipment.

Speed equal.

Fight takes place in the Mojave Desert.

AINT THAT A KICK(Courier):

How’s that silver?:(Gerald):

Last I checked the radiation for the courier only comes from mini nukes. However he does still have ways to ignore Geralt’s durability.
Witcher’s can’t feel fear so terrifying presence doesn’t work, but I’m pretty sure the courier’s normal social influencing should be enough.

The courier’s stealth definitely doesn’t work Geralt can tell someone is sick, and what they are sick with, because they coughed a mile away from him. His enhanced senses are ridiculous. Also Geralt one shots with any attack and Quen blocks all the courier’s attacks so if they go for combat Geralt is likely to win.

Due to the courier’s luck, intelligence, and ability to tell how strong someone is from a glance I’m pretty sure the Courier is going to start with social influencing and would be able to talk Geralt into leaving.

Also Geralt one shots with any attack and Quen blocks all the courier’s attacks so if they go for combat Geralt is likely to win.
Wouldn’t vats leave Geralt open since Courier is basically stopping time to shoot him?

Also Geralt doesn’t cast Quen from the get go irrc.

Oh yeah if the Courier goes for a laser weapon during vats Geralt would probably die (especially since fire that can melt steel nigh instantly killed someone comparable to Geralt, so I don’t think his heat resistance would be high enough to survive the laser rifle).

So that’s another win condition. Though I doubt Geralt won’t go for at least the weaker version of quen if he saw a plasma ball coming towards him or a missile.

Well he’s an RPG man,so it’s hard to decide what his starting mobe
If you are referring to Geralt, he has know starting moves because he is a defined character. If you are referring to the courier majority of NV’s plot revolves around talking to people and gathering them to your cause. And while you can kill everyone, that would be like saying the secret ending of the dlc is canon (the one where you team up with the main villain and poison new Vegas to death).

I was referring to the courier.

While that’s fine,it’s still up in the air if he wants to talk down a stranger he can just VATS + laser him to death.

why would Geralt listen to a dude he doesn't even know and wants to kill bruh

A fight for death - Geralt, almost century old veteran monster hunter with plethora of experience, being... social influenced during combat...?

Because Courier can convince bloodthirsty,far stronger opponents who know nothing of what he’s done (or have a deep hatred for actions) into siding with him and leaving him alone

That's irrelevant, Geralt's not "Legate Lanius". He's Geralt, he has his own experiences, mindset and morals.
Exactly,and Courier can easily find and exploit them with his charisma.

He can trick robots into thinking he stumbles upon a kill on sight zone by accident and they just leave him be.

Again, irrelevant, Geralt is not a robot, and he doesn't have mindset of one. Geralt's goal is to lop his head off, he isn't going to listen to him when he tries to rip him a new one. The likes of him would probably think it's a trap or some cheap trick. No social influencing via talk is going to happen in a fight with Geralt.

Geralt's goal is to lop his head off, he isn't going to listen to him when he tries to rip him a new one. The likes of him would probably think it's a trap or some cheap trick. No social influencing via talk is going to happen in a fight with Geralt.
Exactly like Lanius,or Ulysses(who he literally destroyed his home).Ulysses’s main goal was to break the courier and kill him,instead you can just talk him down and disarm the nukes.

No offense, but I don't know how many times I have to tell you who Geralt and what his combat life was like. His sheer profession and experience should speak for itself. He has nothing to lose in combat, and doesn't have any other goals than just killing this guy.

Geralt using Igni or Aard is more likely to happen first than this dude start talking

Are you telling me Geralt won’t listen to reason?

I understand his profession,but mercenaries and dudes with a similar persona to Geralt can be talked out of combat.

Anywho,even if he doesn’t lead with SI.Vats + Lasers will do the trick.

Did you realize that even a punch of Geralt can one shot this dude? Or ranged attacks like Aard, or crossbows, or even mind manip

Similar persona, I don't think so. Geralt's experience shaped his combat personality. It's as if he even CAN out-talk Geralt. If Geralt would even want to talk, he would give this guy a philosophy rant. But his objective is to slaughter him.

Also ranged attacks wouldn't really do the trick if they can't get past Quen.

Back