• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Couirer vs the Eternal Champion

Almost completely forgot to do this. Speed Equalized and both 8-B. Fight starts at yelling distance (I never liked character starting fights from miles away).

• Message for you:
  • Just a flesh wound:
  • I'm invincible (inconclusive): 1 Schnee
C5832C12-2157-4EC4-BB02-19C02B7C2C45
FF9E4CEA-EDD8-4BE9-A7CD-DF94E2FD47F4

The Courier has an advantage in strength. Since The Eternal Champion is 27 tons of tnt strong while the Courier is 63 tons of TNT strong. That makes him two stronger than The Eternal Champion. The Courier can ignore durability and has faster reaction and attack speed. I'd say The Courier solos with mid-low diff.

Um, EC is 60 tons... and speed is equalized. Star why did you Kudos your own comment?

Ehhhh I really don't know here

On one hand Courier has the VATS and the likes to get some good hits in, and the nuke launcher one shots due to radiation

But EC is just bullshit

Eternal Champion is stronger than the elven mage vaporized peoples and armies in ESO trailer. He got like 100 spells if you look at Arena Manual. Out of all five main installment protagonists, he is the weakest but still freaking above all mortals of TES who casually accomplished superhuman feats.

I love the Courier but he can't stand against versatilities of Eternal Champion.

Your going to have to talk to Dargoo about the Eternal Champion being stronger than the elven mage because the EC is an really old character. The courier also is no slouch in the weird ability department

EC doesn't really scale to or from any characters in the later games due to massive retconning. All the info on their profiles is not from the first game and some minor stuff in the lore.

It can make people miss everything if it's anything like Morrowind (which last I checked it is). But the couirer is lucky enough to make people appear out of nowhere and guess passcodes on the fly. It's going to take a while to get his luck down. The couirer's willpower and intelligence on the other hand gets kicked to the the knee. (forcefields and paralyze help too (also just pointing out I like the courier way more than the Eternal Champion))

Let's pretend it is retroactive. The vaporizing magic is a real thing, hell even fire spell at its basic form can do it. There is no type of armour in Fallout verse can defend against vaporizing magic, since this basic magic has vaporized Dwemer metal described to defy laws of thermodynamics.

I am not arguing whether the elven mage is stronger, but her arsenal is available for everyone at anytime. However, the weak point in my argument can be the range. If The Courier is far away with the Esther, I am not sure whether Force field of Eternal Champion can defend against the nukes. If the Courier is at close range, he will be susceptible towards illusion magic which the book Incident at Necrom described the magic can wave instantly to paralyze or mind ****.

Ok if I wasn't op I would definitely vote inconclusive. The Eternal Champion has plenty of ways to defend himself (being completely unharmed by 60 ton attacks, forcefields, healing, and paralysis) but the couirer has ways to instant kill and vats allows him the first hit. Curses destroy the courier if the fight last long, but the couirer has ways to end it quickly, but forcefields and paralyze can drag it out long enough for the curses to kick in. Both are just as skilled (99% of the wasteland compared to 99% of the Empire) and both are just as good speechers so the couirer doesn't auto confidence the EC to leave

Back