• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Missing God of Change VS Chaos God of Change (Lrokhan VS Tzeentch)

Lrokhan (The Elder Scrolls) VS Tzeentch (Warhammer 40,000)

Both are High 1-B (Aurbis Lrokhan and Immaterial Tzeentch are used here)

Speed Equalized, for what its worth.

Lorkhan:

Tzeentch:

Inconclusive: 3 (Ned the outer god, Naitodesu, Planck69)

Last edited:
Yes it is , gap between thier potency is very effective and lork is all hax as well , also lork are high-godly but tzeentch is low-godly

Lorkhan is a shell were enclosed everything in the aurbis including H1B realm such oblivion & aetherius both of those realm still bound by concept of space which lorkhan was covered , this make in same way as low-2C compare to 2-C

That’s nowhere close to infinite x infinite. He used to scale above the tower of wheels, but that was changed (or was discovered to be) to the verse’s 1-A structure. Without that Lorkhan isn’t that high into high 1-B, though I don’t think Tzeentch is that high either.

If I remember correctly Tzeentch relies on his 1-A self, so Lorkhan can’t put them down, meanwhile Lorkhan has high godly, so I don’t think Tzeentch can put them down either.

The simply is what i said before oblivion & aetherius is bound to concept of space , nothing changed much even on last revisions thread the main three realm is still high-1B (except mundas) Lorkhan was stabilizing them to be physical dimensions so , secondly we don't need to talk about the tower here there's a metaphysical sign of outerversal being .

Again , oblivion & aetherius = 2-C while

Tzeentch has't anything nearly = low-2C

You know how far of gap between them

I said the tower was 1-A. That was my entire point, Lorkhan used to scale to that as a high 1-B, but the tower was discovered to be the 1-A structure of the verse.

Lorkhan stablizing a high 1-B structure is a baseline feat. The only reason he is above baseline is because he scales to Akatosh and Akatosh’s avatar one shots daedric princes.

I also for what I saw tzee cant deal with the high godly

And if he is truly dependent on his 1-A form

Then this seems like an incon

Lorkhan stablizing a high 1-B structure is a baseline feat. The only reason he is above baseline is because he scales to Akatosh and Akatosh’s avatar one shots daedric princes.
Whah , he is not baseline sir , he stabilizing H1B multiverse not single H1B we can conparing like what i mention above

High 1-B means you are stabilizing a multiverse by default, unless the verse has very stage cosmology.

Lorhkan doesn’t stabilize anything above baseline, he used too when the tower of wheels was the high 1-B cosmology, but currently Oblivion is just a baseline high 1-B structure and Lorkhan doesn’t stabilize anything else. Lorkhan is still above baseline because even his aspect can one shot daedric princes, but he isn’t infinitely above baseline like he used to be.

You can be H1B by destroying single H1B universe , just being H1B doest mean you can destroy H1B multiver much like we considered 4-D single universe and 4-D multivers the upper tier still using same logical , and yes H1B can do anything to multiverse from lower dimensons

So , aetherius is bound to concept of space as well not just oblivion , tower is meaning side way of circle or I which is entire aurbis itself tied this on my qoute above lorkhan influnced entire the aurbis where's inside it has two H1B multiverse

" who stabilized the Aurbis from the primordial Chaos by creating and embodying the concept of Time which flows through all existence as his blood "

Why do you say his not stabilize anything ? , the qoute is listed in his attack potency section DAS meaning his existence is govern throught the aurbis

I said he doesn’t stabilize “anything else”. The Aurbis is currently a baseline high 1-B structure, Lorkhan is only above baseline due to transcending daedric princes. He stabilized existence but that is a baseline high 1-B feat because spatial dimensions aren’t connected to the amount of universes are in the multiverse. Doing what Lorkhan did is baseline, you can only be higher into high 1-B by either having stomping chains or transcending baseline and so on. If you did what Lorkhan used too do you would be low 1-A, but the elder scrolls high 1-B cosmology is technically smaller now than before his 1-A+ upgrade (since the high 1-B scaling changed to his 1-A scaling).

The aurbis is not basline , did you read what a logical i have been used ? , the aurbis contained two H1B realm which make it multivers H1B , H1B is just pack of infinite dimensions that we can split them in two set look at to lower tier we can split 2-A which is infinite multiverse to multiple set like madoka and so on , we can expressing 6-D can be multivers each multiverse is also 6-D , so why all of this make the aurbis and lorkhan infinite baseline ? I will back to low-2C and 2-C agian you can be infinite baseline low-2C but still get one shotted by 2-C

Next , H1B section and 1-A or 1-A + scaling is differently , H1B still range to oblivion to aetherius , 1-A come from the aurbis has multiple realm inside them beyond the realm is timeless and spcaeless or multiple towers , 1-A + is telesope of wheels

It doesn’t contain 2 high 1-B realms. Aetherius doesn’t transcend oblivion it is just next to it (or above it, high 1-B distance is hard to explain). It is part of the high 1-B structure.

Even if Lorkhan did stabilize two separate high 1-B structures (which he doesn’t), that would only be 2 times baseline. It’s like blowing up two 2-A multiverses, you aren’t infinitely superior to someone who destroys 1 multiverse. Heck according to a recent thread that doesn’t even make you above baseline because both would be the same size due to how infinity works.

Lorkhan is only not baseline due to transcending Daedric Princes, nothing else makes him above baseline.

Does this even matter since neither can kill the other? Incon FRA.

Yes aetherius it does't transcen oblivion so there's no matter 2-C still not transcen low-2C they still can be considered infinitely stronger , both realm aren't is part of each but separately and aetherius is larger than oblivion

Another section here is so funny
Lorkhan does't stabilize the aurbis ? , im sucking bore with this

The residue of Lorkhan's Great Lie that loosens the wheel chain and corrodes the frame. The et'Ada Gears named each and each, in their way. Our lessers see this as a kindness, but the Mainspring Ever-Wound calls it a curse, rooted in selfish pride. To name is to cleave one from another "

" We pledge ourselves to you, the Frame-maker, the Scarab: a world for us to love you in, a cloak of dirth to cherish"

"take this key and pierce the divine shell that encloses the mantle-takers! The skin of gold! SCARAB AE AURBEX!"

the text is literally told us lorkhan is one with the aurbis itlef and concept of spcae given a shape and form

further about " baseline or not " you must turn looking to frucking strong 2-A like madoka , she is infinite × infinite baseline because her cosmology is infinite multiple 2-A set.

2-C isn't infinitely stronger than Low 2-C. This misconception is so widespread that it's almost sad.

further about " baseline or not " you must turn looking to frucking strong 2-A like madoka , she is infinite × infinite baseline because her cosmology is infinite multiple 2-A set.
Regarding this, destroying multiple 2-A sets can be a better feat than destroying a single one if the setting acknowledges that. If it doesn't then mathematics takes precedent and it's just baseline. See the note on the Tiering System for more.

I miss something new , then how far is gap between low-2C and 2-C actually ? , on tiering system page ever said twice stonger than low-2C not make you become 2-C

The reason being twice as strong as a Low 2-C character won't make you 2-C is because we don't know the distance between universes embedded in higher order space, which is something necessary for calculating the AP difference between Low 2-C and 2-C. As such, you can only get into these tiers via feats.

The gap is unquantifiable. It could be 2x, 10x or infinite times but we just don't know.

Then's he just unquantifiably above baseline. At High 1-B, this becomes very odd though.

Eh, Incon anyways.

Back