• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Composite King of Monsters tries to solo your favorite verses

Yes, I decided to make another one to make it a trilogy of kings trying to solo your favorite verses.

Speed is equalized.

Well I usually prefer low AP verses from the High ones but.

Marvel Comics: Godzilla stops at SS level.

MonsterVerse: Composite Godzilla vs Legendary Godzilla in a short battle, then Composite Godzilla cleans the verse .

Dr. Seuss: Godzilla cleans

The Walking Dead: Godzilla cleans

Game Of Thrones: Godzilla cleans

One Punch Man: Godzilla cleans.

Naruto: Godzilla cleans

Bleach: Godzilla cleans.

Parasyte: Godzilla cleans

Tokyo Ghoul: Godzilla cleans.

Result Godzilla solos 9/10 of my favorite verses.

Back