• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Chosen One vs White Face: Battle for the strongest 11-A (Maybe)

It would be a stomp if the Chosen One didn't have that stubborn immunity to deletion. Ultimately I believe White Face would find a way around it, be it negating powers or simply changing the plot

Can White Face change the plot? I don't see plot manipulation on his profile. WF's Powernull dosn't seem to work on Regenerationn, as we only see him use it on Time Manipulation. Does WF even have a way past High-Godly regen?

Phoenix821 said:
Chosen one needs their regen removed.
A CRT can be made. To be honest, I think though he may have just tanked it and not regenerated should be removed because it is highly unlikely that 2-D beings can tank a 3-D explosion/computer explosion.

I think this case is High-Godly and there was an example used for the definition.

Draw a stickmam on a paper. Stuff that requires Mid-Godly is the equivalent of completely deleting it using a rubber.
Conceptual/nonexistence etc are just a rubber that erases more thoroughly.

Regenerating means that another drawing forms on the paper after deleting it.

Now set on fire the paper and wait until nothing is left. Regenerating from that is what requires High-Godly.

Clearly the drawing can't be reformed on paper in this case.

Set the paper - analogous to the universe - and regenerating from that is High-Godly which is basically what The Chosen One and those who scales did.

The Smashor said:
Can White Face change the plot? I don't see plot manipulation on his profile. WF's Powernull dosn't seem to work on Regenerationn, as we only see him use it on Time Manipulation. Does WF even have a way past High-Godly regen?
Been inactive for a while, but yeah, I believe plot manipulation was listed. Even if it isn't, think about it. He can affect his own game world from outside of it. That sounds like it could be used as plot manipulation to me

Back