• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This might have been done already but hey ho

Speed is equalised. SBA is in effect, Ned doesn't have optional equipment etc etc

The CEO of Sex: 4

Gambler: 0

Incon:

Last edited:
Going off his other fights the most people have ever said Ned does is an extremely wanked and questionable "he somehow manages to outrun someone with speed equal to such a degree he has time to open, turn on his laptop, load whatever apps he needs to hack things, then hack ??? and this somehow makes him win". Doesn't seem he uses his magic, I assume that's the 6-c key.
Its also apparently not ic for him to fight physically at all.
Apparently him being fat as **** has no effect on his stamina so this feels like an incon. They're both literally baseline humans. Their genius aspects aren't relevant at all in combat. Or he hacks something before she can physically get close enough to do anything at all and wins because he summoned the police or something and they're apparently too stupid to question some random teenage girl being listed as a top priority threat (this is how he won one of his old matches lmao).
So incon if its how they apparently act ic based off their literally identical stats and he wins if we ignore
"Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way. That means they may not join the fight, grant buffs, create shields, provide information etc. Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities. "
Which apparently he has wins that entirely ignored this.

It does sound like Ned gets given some advantages when people argue he can just run away and hack things, but in this case I see him having average lifting strength while hers is below average, I see him being heavy enough to crush her by sitting on her, and I see him carrying a limited purpose weapon. And neither of them fights physically in their story, so this seems like Ned has the edge. Via weight, size, lifting strength and laptop as club. It's a limited weapon, and it would never work if the opponent could fight at all, but she can't. I do think his stamina being average sounds a bit questionable with his weight though.

I hate the laptop agrument, that shit can hurt a bit, sure, but if you use your arm to block it, the laptop will just break

I hate the laptop agrument, that shit can hurt a bit, sure, but if you use your arm to block it, the laptop will just break
This is true. The only place a laptop can actually hurt you is if it hits you in the head, and it's not much of a shield either.

Edit: I did clarify that it would be useless if Ned's opponent could fight properly, but all she can do is gamble, act like a cat and be introduced boobs and butt first in the opening. What a skill-set...

Last edited:
Grace, apparently, starts when 7 votes or more have been placed, not when OP counts them so this should be fine to add now.

Back