• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys - Homelander (and Soldier Boy) resistances adition (plus Neuman resistances)

ok I totally forgot that dialogue was a thing arent hydrogen bombs still like the most powerful ones? It actually helps the case for an at least 8-A rating.

That quite makes them being able to potentially cap at 7-B I think
yep,hydrogen bombs are the most powerfull ones.

This crt may perhaps be useful:
Yeah, we cannot get an specific number for destroying a city in minutes, but it's a good feat nonetheless. I'll add it in the sandbox (Or maybe to his profile alongside the resistances that are pretty much already accepted. Like, the fire, diseases and likely dura neg ones)

Theres also the calc of Ryan killing stuntman which puts him as 9-B+

I wish we could just put him at a 9-A to 8-C range but ig theres no evidence for that from him.

though I'd still argue for an at least/likely higher rating as hes still seen as one of the few hopes they have to beat Homelander aside from the virus. I dont think Ryan is weaker than Firecracker by any means for example. He even pushed Homelander away once AND also survived an angry Soldier Boy's hit.

Theres also the calc of Ryan killing stuntman which puts him as 9-B+
The calc was made from the trailer version, in which ryan destroyed the wall. In the show, the guy gets squashed into the wall, but doesn't break it.
I wish we could just put him at a 9-A to 8-C range but ig theres no evidence for that from him.

though I'd still argue for an at least/likely higher rating as hes still seen as one of the few hopes they have to beat Homelander aside from the virus. I dont think Ryan is weaker than Firecracker by any means for example. He even pushed Homelander away once AND also survived an angry Soldier Boy's hit.
I was gonna go with "At Wall level (killing the guy like that. Also once the 9-B stuff gets accepted, that would be mentioned her), likely at least Small Building level, possibly Building level (Repeatedly stated to be the only one capable of stoping Homelander with proper training, making him at the very least stronger than Kimiko and Annie)" or something

His Heat-Vision almost killed Stormfront, even though he was still not used to controlling his powers. He seems to be physically superior to normal humans in the verse too.

I think he should get "At least 9-B physically, 9-A, possibly 8-C with Heat-Vision"

He already has 8-A heat vision (can harm Soldier Boy/maim Stormfront) and by WoG its potentially more powerful than HL.

His Heat-Vision almost killed Stormfront, even though he was still not used to controlling his powers. He seems to be physically superior to normal humans in the verse too.

I think he should get "At least 9-B physically, 9-A, possibly 8-C with Heat-Vision"
His Heat Vision is already 8-A 🗿

He already has 8-A heat vision (can harm Soldier Boy/maim Stormfront) and by WoG its potentially more powerful than HL.
Ryan is at the bottom of S-tier, his showings relative to Homelander are less impressive than SB, Maeve and V24 Butcher.

Back