• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys - Homelander (and Soldier Boy) resistances adition (plus Neuman resistances)

This is cherry picking.
No, it's common sense. No one would use a nuke to kill Homelander, not even Butcher.
This isn't brought up because the resistance is total head-canon fan fiction.
No, it's just common sense there too.
Soldier Boy being affected by drugs proves any writing blind spot is on the table.
Drugs don't kill Soldier Boy.
Homelander has x-ray vision and enhanced hearing to sense people he can't see.
Homelander is not going to pay attention to absolutely everyone who passes by him, especially if there are hundreds of them, and then you can easily throw poison or acid on his head. Same if you use a sniper with a syringe.
It debunks everything if his body cannot resist radiation poisoning, because a vague immunity to unconventional harm is the basis of this thread.
Homelander is afraid of losing his powers, not of dying. Soldier Boy's blast is radioactive, yes, but that's not the danger.

Why don't you guys apply 8-A for HL, Butcher, Maeve and SB first instead of waiting for this revision to pass? (8-A was accepted in the previous revision)

This is cherry picking
The guy cherry picking
Why don't you guys apply 8-A for HL, Butcher, Maeve and SB first instead of waiting for this revision to pass? (8-A was accepted in the previous revision)
To kills two birds with one stone, I guess.
I can do it. Though I'll need to publish on the "matches removal thread", since except for one every other HL matches on his profiles is against a 8-B character and... There are a lot.

The guy cherry picking
To kills two birds with one stone, I guess.
I can do it. Though I'll need to publish on the "matches removal thread", since except for one every other HL matches on his profiles is against a 8-B character and... There are a lot.
You can slowly remove them on your own. His profile ain't locked.

No, it's common sense. No one would use a nuke to kill Homelander, not even Butcher.
Luring HL to an isolated area and dropping an A-bomb on him is not impossible. It is never done for the same reason poison isn't, because the show would end too quickly, not because he would survive.
No, it's just common sense there too.
"God tiers should be automatically immune to everything because the writers never considered certain very specific options" is a fallacy, the opposite of common sense.
Drugs don't kill Soldier Boy.
Drugs get him high and put him to sleep, proving invincibility is not all-encompassing.
Homelander is not going to pay attention to absolutely everyone who passes by him, especially if there are hundreds of them, and then you can easily throw poison or acid on his head. Same if you use a sniper with a syringe.
Yet he can pay attention to Hughie sweating and A-Train insulting him, curious.
Homelander is afraid of losing his powers, not of dying. Soldier Boy's blast is radioactive, yes, but that's not the danger.
The whole purpose of using the blast was a means to kill Homelander...

Luring HL to an isolated area and dropping an A-bomb on him is not impossible
Homelander will be able to spot the bomb miles away

God tiers should be automatically immune to everything because the writers never considered certain very specific options" is a fallacy, the opposite of common sense.
Don't be dishonest, that's not my argument. The Boys use the Super Virus in a syringe, if poisons work on HL they would have already used poison in a syringe and wouldn't have been bothered with a Super Virus.

Drugs get him high and put him to sleep, proving invincibility is not all-encompassing.
I don't see what your point is. We do not use the argument of invicibility for the resistances of SB and HL and whether SB is affected by drugs does not matter.

I am speaking in a public place, with hundreds of people gathered, and Homelander's senses won't help. The Boys can therefore throw acid or poison on him in this situation.

No, it's to make him lose his powers. Even Kimiko and Maeve tanked Soldier Boy's blasts.

Luring HL to an isolated area and dropping an A-bomb on him is not impossible. It is never done for the same reason poison isn't, because the show would end too quickly, not because he would survive.
How on Earth would that be an easy task?
You would need: a place to hold HL, something to make sure he doesn't hear the bomb and that he doesn't escape, and of course, that he trustes you to go to such a place.
And that's assuming you can plan all of this without him knowing.
Other option of course is nuking Manhattan without warning. How ethical.
"God tiers should be automatically immune to everything because the writers never considered certain very specific options" is a fallacy, the opposite of common sense.
No, it's because they have no other way, that's literally the story. They couldn't kill Neuman either and HL is even more unkillable.
They can knock out Soldier Boy.... Using poison, not sleep gas, and even he could briefly resist it. Try that on Homie.
His senses are inconsistent, granted.
Because radiation burns Compound V, then he is a normal human that can be killed.

Homelander will be able to spot the bomb miles away
An ICBM is mach 22 - 37, he has no way to evade a nuclear missile or its area of effect or its radioactivity.
Don't be dishonest, that's not my argument. The Boys use the Super Virus in a syringe, if poisons work on HL they would have already used poison in a syringe and wouldn't have been bothered with a Super Virus.
Your argument is that no one has killed him so far therefore he must have all these random resistances. But syringes only kneecap your point, what needle is going to pierce his skin? It's not been done only because it is physically inconvenient.
I am speaking in a public place, with hundreds of people gathered, and Homelander's senses won't help. The Boys can therefore throw acid or poison on him in this situation.
That he is constantly in public spaces with countless supporters and witnesses around, is another non-resistance reason they can't use such methods.
No, it's to make him lose his powers. Even Kimiko and Maeve tanked Soldier Boy's blasts.
He would lose his powers... because the radiation effects him, exactly my point.
How on Earth would that be an easy task?
Tell him Ryan is in a Nevada desert.
No, it's because they have no other way, that's literally the story. They couldn't kill Neuman either and HL is even more unkillable.
...because actively approaching them is too dangerous, not just because they're resilient.

Yes, it is impossible; who the **** is going to authorize nuclear weapons on Homelander? It's never done because it would make no sense; whether or not he could survive it (which the show implies that he could). That's an entirely different argument than trying to poison him. The former is an absolutely ridiculous possibility because, again, whose going to authorize nuclear bombs on the world's most famous Superhero? The latter is 100% more likely to have been tried and done, and the fact that the Boys hasn't attempted it despite it being well in their capabilities and still touting Homelander as "invincible" is a tell-tale sign that it wouldn't work.
No, the argument is "God tiers should be immune to everything that the cast has at their disposal because they continuously tout them as 'invincible', implying those options have been tried and failed before'.
I fail to see your argument here; just because one thing works means all the others would as well? It's a faulty argument because of the above-stated.
Because said blast literally fries the Compound V out of an individual's blood; making them powerless. Hell, it didn't even kill Maeve.

An ICBM is mach 22 - 37, he has no way to evade a nuclear missile or its area of effect or its radioactivity.
With his enhanced hearing he will just hear it coming from miles away and will just fly as far away as possible, and you have to succeed in isolating it and keeping it there for as long as possible.

That he is constantly in public spaces with countless supporters and witnesses around, is another non-resistance reason they can't use such methods.
A Starlight fan literally managed to hit Ryan with a bottle right in the middle of a Homelander supporters group. Orchestrating an attack or assassination against a public figure who is with a crowd is the best way because you base yourself on the masses. Anyone would be able to throw poison or acid behind Homelander in this situation.

He would lose his powers... because the radiation effects him, exactly my point.
It is not the radiation that nullifies the Compound V.

...because actively approaching them is too dangerous, not just because they're resilient.
The Boys approached Soldier Boy and Neuman to try to get them with Novichok and acid. Crimson Countess even managed to incapacitate Soldier Boy with the Novichok by attacking from behind, and the Boys did the same, even MM getting involved. You can also just poison Homelander's food with odorless poisons. They have plenty of ways to get Homelander.

Your argument is that no one has killed him so far therefore he must have all these random resistances. But syringes only kneecap your point, what needle is going to pierce his skin? It's not been done only because it is physically inconvenient.
Like Homelander, Neuman is also bulletproof, but Frenchie had still prepared a syringe with the Super Virus in case she betrays the Boys, and Butcher also plans to use this same syringe against Homelander

Jizz. Cum. Sperm.
01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100001 01110011 01101011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101100 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110101 01110000 01101001 01100100 00001010

Yes, it is impossible; who the **** is going to authorize nuclear weapons on Homelander? It's never done because it would make no sense; whether or not he could survive it (which the show implies that he could). That's an entirely different argument than trying to poison him. The former is an absolutely ridiculous possibility because, again, whose going to authorize nuclear bombs on the world's most famous Superhero? The latter is 100% more likely to have been tried and done, and the fact that the Boys hasn't attempted it despite it being well in their capabilities and still touting Homelander as "invincible" is a tell-tale sign that it wouldn't work.
You just claimed the government wanting him dead as something in your favor, but now it's inadmissible? It makes perfect sense to take extreme measures on a walking out of control WMD.
No, the argument is "God tiers should be immune to everything that the cast has at their disposal because they continuously tout them as 'invincible', implying those options have been tried and failed before'.
We have seen their every interaction on-screen with no proof of those methods being tried. They are not going to risk approaching someone that can rip them in half and get away with it on the off-chance of lightly scarring him with acid. If chemicals were implied they would have been stated, but it's not because such battle-boarding thoughts clearly don't exist in the writing room.
I fail to see your argument here; just because one thing works means all the others would as well? It's a faulty argument because of the above-stated.
I fail to see how drugs successfully working does not disprove a special fortitude against drugs.
Because said blast literally fries the Compound V out of an individual's blood; making them powerless. Hell, it didn't even kill Maeve.
I guess the herogasm fight is a huge plot hole then, if this interpretation trounces the narrative itself.
A Starlight fan literally managed to hit Ryan with a bottle right in the middle of a Homelander supporters group.
And was then immediately killed with heat vision, excellent point on my behalf.

You just claimed the government wanting him dead as something in your favor, but now it's inadmissible? It makes perfect sense to take extreme measures on a walking out of control WMD.
The CIA never wanted him dead, however the Boys had their resources; do you not remember there being a whole point about Butcher refusing the help of the CIA solely because they couldn't get him Homelander?
Yeah, except the entire world doesn't know how out-of-control Homelander is. All the people who do are either dead or treated as fugitives; their voices drowned out by the charisma and 'heroics' the Seven often portray. It also helps to have Vought backing them up; making sure no one can say anything concrete against their Heroes.
We have seen their every interaction on-screen with no proof of those methods being tried. They are not going to risk approaching someone that can rip them in half and get away with it on the off-chance of lightly scarring him with acid. If chemicals were implied they would have been stated, but it's not because such battle-boarding thoughts clearly don't exist in the writing room.
We don't need proof, because we can take what the show tells us and make logical assumptions based on that information. Why in the hell would the Boys be so focused on making a specifically anti-Supe virus if they could just gas the room and kill him?
I fail to see how drugs successfully working does not disprove a special fortitude against drugs.
The best the drugs have shown is knocking out Soldier Boy. Okay, so let's say that works (because we have no idea if it will)... Now what? You can't kill him; can't trap him. It's a Translucent situation at best. To quote Frenchie: "You already hit him with enough to drop a water buffalo, and look! Might knock him out but doesn't seem to kill him, huh? No."
I guess the herogasm fight is a huge plot hole then, if this interpretation trounces the narrative itself.
How does what I said make the Herogasm fight a plot hole? That was the entire point; to try and depower because they couldn't otherwise kill him. Sure, he'd still be alive, but he'd be powerless. That'd make, you know, killing him a whole lot easier.

I agree with most of the proposals, aside from what others have contested.
  • The justification for "Bulletproof Durability" is itself acceptable, but imperviousness to various firearms and calibers of bullets is a durability feat. Thus, the explanation should simply be moved to the Durability section of the profile.
  • Neuman is very explicitly shown to have the exact same powers as Marie Moreau—Blood Manipulation. Homelander wouldn't resist Durability Negation on the principle of resisting Neuman's powers; he would have resistance to Blood Manipulation, due to his internal durability being comparable to his external durability.
  • I don't inherently disagree with Homelander gaining a few resistances via upscaling from effectively every Supe, but the justification on the profile is not sufficient. Rather, feats of Supes resisting various abilities or methods devised by The Boys, Vought, and the US government to kill them, such as Neuman resisting the acid Frenchie concocted, should be compiled and used as justifications for whichever resistances, as Homelander should logically be stronger than any other Supe.

We don't need proof, because we can take what the show tells us and make logical assumptions based on that information.
We need proof because this wiki runs on evidence and not vague inferences.
Why in the hell would the Boys be so focused on making a specifically anti-Supe virus if they could just gas the room and kill him?
The burden is on you to prove he would tank the gas rather than just flying up and lasering the area at the first suspicious whiff. The boys, except for Butcher, clearly plan on surviving their war with Vought.
How does what I said make the Herogasm fight a plot hole? That was the entire point; to try and depower because they couldn't otherwise kill him. Sure, he'd still be alive, but he'd be powerless. That'd make, you know, killing him a whole lot easier.
Because Maeve clearly told Butcher the Russian weapon would kill, not depower him.

And was then immediately killed with heat vision, excellent point on my behalf.
No because Starlight's supporter didn't use poison or acid, but just a bottle of water, and he threw it in front of them without trying to hide. In your logic if Homelander has no resistance to poison or acid, anyone could kill him if they do the same thing as Starlight's supporter. This absolutely contradicts your point.

No because Starlight's supporter didn't use poison or acid, but just a bottle of water, and he threw it in front of them without trying to hide. In your logic if Homelander has no resistance to poison or acid, anyone could kill him if they do the same thing as Starlight's supporter. This absolutely contradicts your point.
wasn't it milk?

Because Maeve clearly told Butcher the Russian weapon would kill, not depower him.
There's no weapon, it's just Soldier Boy. Maeve and Butcher wanted to find the BCL Red because it was a weapon that supposedly killed Soldier Boy and they wanted to use it against Homelander. But Soldier Boy wasn't killed and there no weapon.

Kinda disagree with Homelander possibly surviving a nuke just based on his heat feats. He admitted to a crematorium hurting him, which is about 1400 Kelvin. Oxyacetylene is about twice as hot (which is a feat for SB), and nuke temperatures are in the megakelvin (1,000,000+.)

Homelander would have the meat fried off his bones. Just about every other aspect of a nuke is far beyond what he has demonstrated anyway, but just the heat aspect.

We need proof because this wiki runs on evidence and not vague inferences.
It's not vague at all. You don't need 'feats' or on-screen showings. This site goes off of logic more than anything else, because looking at feats only from that perspective is dishonest towards not only the source material, but the character as a whole. You don't NEED to be shown something; just use common sense.
Like, for example, Homelander has never destroyed a city block; so how do we know he can if he wanted to? Well, that's easy. Because he survived an explosion that powerful with barely any damage, and he's been able to overpower characters who can damage him. Therefore, we take that and say that "well yes, it's never been shown ,but we can infer based on X-Y-Z that he can."
The burden is on you to prove he would tank the gas rather than just flying up and lasering the area at the first suspicious whiff. The boys, except for Butcher, clearly plan on surviving their war with Vought.
I have. The fact that they're going out of their way to amplify a virus instead of trying the gasses and poisons and other shit at their exposal points towards Homelander being immune, or at least resistant, to anything they can throw at him. Again, the problem never is "how do we catch him?" it's "how do we hurt him?".
Maeve said that a weapon that could kill Soldier Boy might be able to kill him. But that's all redundant because the 'Russian weapon' turned out to be fake. That isn't what 'killed' Soldier Boy.
I don't mean to be rude, but I have to ask; have you seen all the way through Season 3?

Kinda disagree with Homelander possibly surviving a nuke just based on his heat feats. He admitted to a crematorium hurting him, which is about 1400 Kelvin. Oxyacetylene is about twice as hot (which is a feat for SB), and nuke temperatures are in the megakelvin (1,000,000+.)

Homelander would have the meat fried off his bones. Just about every other aspect of a nuke is far beyond what he has demonstrated anyway, but just the heat aspect.
Sorry to confuse you, but we aren't arguing that Homelander is nuclear level; we are arguing that he can tank anything the Boys can throw at him. That includes their deadly gasses, electricity, and anything else they have been shown to have.

I agree with most of the proposals, aside from what others have contested.
  • The justification for "Bulletproof Durability" is itself acceptable, but imperviousness to various firearms and calibers of bullets is a durability feat. Thus, the explanation should simply be moved to the Durability section of the profile.
Yeah, was gonna list them under the feat section
  • Neuman is very explicitly shown to have the exact same powers as Marie Moreau—Blood Manipulation. Homelander wouldn't resist Durability Negation on the principle of resisting Neuman's powers; he would have resistance to Blood Manipulation, due to his internal durability being comparable to his external durability.
As I explained, the reason it's listed as a Resistance to Durability Negation, it's because one of the types officially listed on this wiki's page is 'attacking internal structures'.
If he had resistance to Blood Manipulation, that would mean that his blood is 'too strong' to be controlled? I think the resistance to DuraNeg makes more sense since any attack to his internal organs (not just blood) would need to be strong enough to also hurt his outsides (which is why I also listed it as 'limited')
  • I don't inherently disagree with Homelander gaining a few resistances via upscaling from effectively every Supe, but the justification on the profile is not sufficient. Rather, feats of Supes resisting various abilities or methods devised by The Boys, Vought, and the US government to kill them, such as Neuman resisting the acid Frenchie concocted, should be compiled and used as justifications for whichever resistances, as Homelander should logically be stronger than any other Supe.
Resistance to Acid: Neuman
To Electricity: Translucent
Sleep gases and Poisons: Soldier Boy

Tbf though, is not about powerscaling, but more on the fact that they have no other way but the virus to kill him.

Maybe I missed something... But no one is arguing he would survive that? Heck, Butcher even said a hydrogen bomb could kill SB (when comparing him to HL)

I agree with the resistances given by scaling above whatever the Boys can cook up. I don't agree with people saying that since we don't see him resist it we cant give him the resistance since we have statements that say otherwise. Them saying that they cant find a way to kill Homelander, or Neuman for that matter, is explicit confirmation that anything in there standard arsenal wouldn't work on them. It's just a indirect way of saying it. For example, if I was a master in every martial art but made the statement "I can't beat Bruce Lee", I am indirectly confirming that even with all the martial arts available to me, it still wouldn't be enough to beat Bruce Lee.

Last edited:
It's not vague at all. You don't need 'feats' or on-screen showings. This site goes off of logic more than anything else, because looking at feats only from that perspective is dishonest towards not only the source material, but the character as a whole. You don't NEED to be shown something; just use common sense.
You do need to cite every statistic with scans and references by the wiki's rules, whole verses get deleted over much tamer assumptions. Where is your source for the powers displayed? There is none, it's pure fridge logic guesstimated on nothing that would hold up under proper scrutiny.
I have. The fact that they're going out of their way to amplify a virus instead of trying the gasses and poisons and other shit at their exposal points towards Homelander being immune, or at least resistant, to anything they can throw at him. Again, the problem never is "how do we catch him?" it's "how do we hurt him?".
Translucent was mentioned earlier, for him it was outright specified no other method but the internal bomb would work. The fact that gasses and poisons are never demonstrated only proves the writers never thought of it, because if it was intended as unfeasible there is precedent to mention such a thing.
Like, for example, Homelander has never destroyed a city block; so how do we know he can if he wanted to? Well, that's easy. Because he survived an explosion that powerful with barely any damage, and he's been able to overpower characters who can damage him. Therefore, we take that and say that "well yes, it's never been shown ,but we can infer based on X-Y-Z that he can."
"We gave these stats based on a directly observed feat, so we can give these other stats based on the total absence of directly observed feats"
0GB68Jf.jpeg

Maeve said that a weapon that could kill Soldier Boy might be able to kill him. But that's all redundant because the 'Russian weapon' turned out to be fake. That isn't what 'killed' Soldier Boy.
I don't mean to be rude, but I have to ask; have you seen all the way through Season 3?
The narrative intention of Soulja Boy's laser is, get this, fulfilling the role of the weapon that could kill Homelander. If I did not truly hate the phrase I'd be tempted to call this "media illiteracy".

Last edited:
Ok, I really don't wanna come off as rude now, but this is kinda insane lol.

Like, we have all been basically giving the exact same argument over and over again but just with different words.

HL having those resistances is not illogical or an oversell of his powers. Narratively, why would The Boys (or even for that matter, the scientists that made it) believe a virus that spreads either intravenously or by consumption (before it was revealed that it actually would need to evolve to be airborne and contagious to get HL, though that's mostly because they did to enhance it's capabilities, not for other reasons) can be given to HL in anyway, but not do the same with poisons and shit?

And the "uh, they never did because plot", that just weak man. Shows have plot contrivances all the time.
But even then, said plot is telling us "our only option is the virus". And while that could be elevated to crazy things like "oh, then HL resists mind control or soul manipulation because they this supe that did that and he can't do anything" (which, not, that's a dumb argument) all I suggested was they The Boys (and the CIA and to an extent Vought) have no way of normally dealing with him, despite so casually having toxins and drugs, or showing them getting acid and shit. It's normal for them. Not saying HL is nuke proof (especially since Butcher implied that could do the job), just that common access stuff for The Boys and others just don't work.

And finally, while I don't think every supe resist should be scale to HL just because he is the strongest, the fact that a virus made to kill supes, that was already shown to work, needs to be upgraded just for him, shows that he is really the peak of supes.

As I explained, the reason it's listed as a Resistance to Durability Negation, it's because one of the types officially listed on this wiki's page is 'attacking internal structures'.
(which is why I also listed it as 'limited')
That is a fair argument for Resistance to Dura Neg, but you should specify the particular type of durability-negating technique he resists, instead of simply calling it "Limited." Something to the effect of:
Resistance to Durability Negation via attacking internal structures

If he had resistance to Blood Manipulation, that would mean that his blood is 'too strong' to be controlled?
No, resisting Blood Manipulation would not necessitate his blood itself resisting control. One can resist Blood Manipulation on the principle of being unaffected by one of its common applications/techniques —namely, how Blood Manipulation "may be turned into an incapacitating tool towards an opponent by forcing their own blood to damage or otherwise impede them," which is precisely how Neuman utilizes her powers and which Homelander should obviously resist.

Resistance to Acid: Neuman
To Electricity: Translucent
Sleep gases and Poisons: Soldier Boy

Tbf though, is not about powerscaling, but more on the fact that they have no other way but the virus to kill him.
Yeah, I don't disagree with the logic behind awarding Homelander these resistances, but the justification needs to be improved nonetheless. I would begin to Format Homelander's upscaled resistances as follows:
  • Soldier Boy's Resistances (As the most powerful superhuman, he is superior to his direct predecessor and thus should have at least comparable resistances)
  • Resistance to:
    • Acid Manipulation (Vastly superior to Victoria Neuman, who was unaffected by an acid designed by Frenchie specifically to kill her)
From there, you can begin to list specific resistances based on the various methods devised by The Boys and other organizations that inferior Supes have resisted themselves. You can also follow SamanPatou's suggestion and add a "Likely More" addendum, with the current justification that Homelander should resist most of humanity's current capabilities. Just don't give Homelander a random array of specific resistances without the proper scans.

That is a fair argument for Resistance to Dura Neg, but you should specify the particular type of durability-negating technique he resists, instead of simply calling it "Limited." Something to the effect of:
No, resisting Blood Manipulation would not necessitate his blood itself resisting control. One can resist Blood Manipulation on the principle of being unaffected by one of its common applications/techniques —namely, how Blood Manipulation "may be turned into an incapacitating tool towards an opponent by forcing their own blood to damage or otherwise impede them," which is precisely how Neuman utilizes her powers and which Homelander should obviously resist.
Then Resistance to dura neg (and agree, clarifying its for internal structures. Though it's still limited to his normal durability: this just means that if an opponent wanted to go for internal attacks but they lack the AP needed to hurt his outers, then HL is unaffected, but they higher than 289 tons of TNT of power, they can given to hurt him). Which would indirectly apply to Neuman's MO (attacking internally). Dura neg works better because it apply to more than just blood.
Yeah, I don't disagree with the logic behind awarding Homelander these resistances, but the justification needs to be improved nonetheless. I would begin to Format Homelander's upscaled resistances as follows:

From there, you can begin to list specific resistances based on the various methods devised by The Boys and other organizations that inferior Supes have resisted themselves.
Except HL doesn't have SB's resistance to Radiation though, or at least it wouldn't make sense for him to fear the radiation blasts, though I guess the rest make sense.
And also, this isn't purely on powerscaling, but from the fact he couldn't be killed by anything on the boys' arsenal.
I can go from "likely" to "possibly", but scaling him it's literally not what gives him those resistances in the first place.
You can also follow SamanPatou's suggestion and add a "Likely More" addendum, with the current justification that Homelander should resist most of humanity's current capabilities. Just don't give Homelander a random array of specific resistances without the proper scans.
And the example end on the same ones I have gave, poisons, acid, sleeps gas, electricity and whatnot.

Last edited:
Back