• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys (Amazon) Major CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they would be downgraded, how is it handled that they survived Stormfront's plasma and being really close to the rocket launcher detonation?

Unless we get it calced Stormfront would be baseline 9-A. Something a 9-B+ or just a high end 9-B cold readily survive without being critically injured.
being really close to the rocket launcher detonation?
Considering MM, Frenchie, and Hughie also survived it the explosion was spread out enough to no warrant a super high rating (as in they wouldn't be exposed to 9-A energies).

Unless we get it calced Stormfront would be baseline 9-A. Something a 9-B+ or just a high end 9-B cold readily survive without being critically injured.
So, that would be supporting for the boys as wall level? All of them directly survived the plasma at some point. Getting a calc for the apartment explosions seems pretty important.

Well Stormfront's plasma isn't always 9-A, but all that stuff is for a future thread with Wok rather than this one.

But she withstood several of their attacks first, which makes durability more consistent. It's less presumptuous to say she would just tank it, as that would be a way higher degree of regeneration than anything shown for fire that melts straight through metal, she would just be gone entirely.
Withstood? Noir easily outclassed her in strength and "killed" her with little effort. Stormfront got knocked around but she received no noticeable injures from Kimiko and snapped her neck while Kimiko was struggling against Stormfront's strength.

Yes, pretty sure Storm had blood in her mouth after kimiko's first punch, and even in their first fight kimiko took several of stormie's attacks without regen.

I've been wanting to create pretty much this thread for a while.

Blood visibly splashes from Stormfront's mouth after Kimiko punches her. I think there's also a blood splash when Starlight knees her in the face, and definitely one when she hits her later.

I believe Stillwell says both the Hero missile and the M1 Abrams would be totally useless against Naquib at one point. Although both are 9-A, from what I know.

Yes, pretty sure Storm had blood in her mouth after kimiko's first punch, and even in their first fight kimiko took several of stormie's attacks without regen.
Look again, and either Stormfront has some good Regen that can clean blood from outside the body instantly, or the blood was an editing mistake that got left in.

Look at Stormfront's mouth at the 1:00 mark, after she got Kimiko off of her. Is there any blood coming from her mouth?

You can literally see blood splashes flying out of her mouth not 20 seconds after. The lack of blood afterwards seems to be the editing mistake (especially since the blood splatters are CGI), not the existence of the blood itself.

I think there's also a blood splash when Starlight knees her in the face, and definitely one when she hits her later.
Blood splatters from SL's punch after Queen Maeve knocks Stormfront in the mouth 8 times.

You can literally see blood splashes flying out of her mouth not 20 seconds after. The lack of blood afterwards seems to be the editing mistake (especially since the blood splatters are CGI), not the existence of the blood itself.
I'm referring to Stormfront's mouth being covered in blood from Kimiko's punches but a frame later being completely cleaned off.

Edit: I'm changing my mind as I am seeing those consistent blood splatters.

Starlight and Kimiko 9-A then?

Last edited:
There's far more blood than what would be in that punch. Plus, as I said before, there's like one in the previous scene.

I know what you're referring to, and I'm saying the editing mistake is most likely the lack of blood, not that there was blood in the first place.

Firstly Stormfront's feat should be calculated before we assign tiers to anything

As for the other characters I'm down with them getting At least 9-B likely whatever Stormfront gets (Noir could be straight up 9-A but idk)

The Boys should definitely just be 9-C until they get V or something (Butcher is 9-B with the sledgehammer and prep tho)

I believe Stillwell says both the Hero missile and the M1 Abrams would be totally useless against Naquib at one point. Although both are 9-A, from what I know.
She says Naqib makes the Tomahawk missile, M1 Abrams, and the B2 Stealth Bomber obsolete. Considering how little sense two of those three things make in this context she was likely just, once again, trying to sell her heroes as military assets to the military. She tries to do this multiple times, once even saying that Homelander could not only catch a ICBM mid-flight but throw it back at whoever launched it.
Firstly Stormfront's feat should be calculated before we assign tiers to anything
Yeah I guess that's the best idea.

Well, uh, since I haven't found a way to calc it what do you think is better as a rating

• At least 9-B+ for everyone
  • 9-A for Stormfront and Maeve, then 9-B+ likely 9-A for Noir, Starlight, and Kimiko

In before another argument upgrading Homelander to City level+ via being immune to every human weapon including Tsars gets brought up again. Or at least High 7-C considering that Inverse Square law of a human sized character tanking a Tsar would reach around there at point blank range.

Jokes aside, has this been applied yet?

Applied the changes. Someone tell me if they spotted anything wrong with them.

Wow the OP really has a hate boner for this show and is hardcore anti-wanking.. Like maybe a couple things you had a point on, but ruined it with all the laughable stuff. Stormfront was barely flexing and destroying an apartment, had her strikes been aimed at the actual place it would not be standing. 2nd, We CLEARLY see stormfront break the sound barrier when flying away. Oh and since we didn't see the ball land we can't take it seriously, or because they didn't animate it how I like lets ignore what was said.. what a joke.

Last edited:
Which reminds me, someone calced Lamplighter's door melt as Building level
Taking a solid security built door completely out takes quite a bit of power. If they could destroy that, there's nothing else in the building which would have a greater durability. Pretty sure Starlight did something similar.. and Stormfront should be above her in power.

Stormfront was barely flexing and destroying an apartment,
She damaged part of it, but did not destroy it. Breaking a few walls isn't evidence that the person is building busting. Also you can't really call it barely flexing when it's easily her best showing in the series.
2nd, We CLEARLY see stormfront break the sound barrier when flying away
We don't though. Unless you have an image of her making a mach cone or something.
Oh and since we didn't see the ball land we can't take it seriously,
I wasn't against using the ball as AP evidence, since I kept it in. I was against using it as solid 8-C evidence, which is why I brought up the kinetic energy stuff.
Which reminds me, someone calced Lamplighter's door melt as Building level
It was 9-A for vaporizing the door
Pretty sure Starlight did something similar..
She knocked a door off of its hinges, which is vastly worse than what Lamplighter did.

Last edited:
She damaged part of it, but did not destroy it. Breaking a few walls isn't evidence that the person is building busting. Also you can't really call it barely flexing when it's easily her best showing in the series.

We don't though. Unless you have an image of her making a mach cone or something.

I wasn't against using the ball as AP evidence, since I kept it in. I was against using it as solid 8-C evidence, which is why I brought up the kinetic energy stuff.

It was 9-A for vaporizing the door

She knocked a door off of its hinges, which is vastly worse than what Lamplighter did.
she did more than knock it off the hinges, she shattered it from its placement and smashed it against the walls, it was also a door meant for keeping supes in, and still impressive. Destroying a few walls casually while not aiming the blunt of the blast at the wall tells you something. The lamplighter feat also used concussive force which isn't taken into account apparently only the heat portion is. On the speed thing, I know memories are unreliable, but I clearly remember seeing a white cone around her like with fighter jets.. working on locating that if it exists. She's comparable to homelander in that she's the most powerful hero next to him (and maybe maeve), her moving that fast when homelander can move 17 miles over and back to a house in less than half a second. The showrunners gave her flight and great speed.. we show her showing up at the same time as homelander when they fly to meet his son, etc.. Didn't she fly out of state to a medical facility and make it back pretty quickly, like quicker than an airline flight?

Last edited:
, it was also a door meant for keeping supes in, and still impressive
It is impressive, but it's still ultimately 9-B and not 8-C

Destroying a few walls casually while not aiming the blunt of the blast at the wall tells you something.
It tells me that it's not a 8-C feat. It being 9-A is honestly iffy to me but the fire ball was rather big so I can see it.
The lamplighter feet also used concussive force which isn't taken into account apparently only the heat portion is.
The door didn't even have like, molten fragments left. It was just incinerated.

You can kinda destroy a building at 9-B you know

I think small building is more applicable seeing as Starlight can easily break and chuck armored doors meant for supes and Stormfront should be stronger than her.

We already agreed to make them all 9B+, likely 9A or just outright 9A. Due to Naquib, the plasma blasts, Lamplighter, Kenji, and Kenji's quote about Stormfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back