• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boxer Webtoon Discussion Thread

@CoreOfimBalance(COB) made a Yuto profile.

Oi. Thinking of making a profile for Santorino.

Since Santorino is pretty reliant on the advice of his (much smarter) brother/couch in his matches, would it be alright to combine the two into a single profile?

kinda thinking of it like a Pokémon/Pokémon trainer dynamic.

Also:

Viktor unironically has some pretty nutty Supernatural Luck feats for no reason-

Like...During his match with Yu, he made several outcomes that all had an EXTREMELY low outcome of happening occur literally back to back.

-Someone as skilled as Yu losing his balance on even footing.

-The light coming on during the EXACT time that Yu fell, while he was at JUST the right angle to be blinded.

-His muscles cramping at JUST the right time that he couldn't guard (Not that Yu guards in character, but still)

Yu ended up one-shotting him due to copying Ryu's gimmick, but in most Vs Matches an ability like that would give him a HUGE advantage against other 9-A's.

I need bleach after this:
2kzth5nlddqa1.jpg

mxdu88slddqa1.jpg

EYOOOOOO

Honestly didn't expect there to be more The Boxer shiz since the series ended nicely, but I'll take a sequel/spin off any day of the week. The MC isn't Yu, from the looks of it, but he has the same eyes as Yu. Maybe the kid he encouraged at the end of the story?

Inb4 he skillstomps Yu.

EYOOOOOO

Honestly didn't expect there to be more The Boxer shiz since the series ended nicely, but I'll take a sequel/spin off any day of the week. The MC isn't Yu, from the looks of it, but he has the same eyes as Yu. Maybe the kid he encouraged at the end of the story?

Inb4 he skillstomps Yu.
Damn it... It's not even April Fools anymore. (at least where I live)

Quick thing.

We shouldn't scale Fabrizio to J at all, right? We know that J often holds back in character, and, outside of enduring a few blows, J pretty much dominated him without much difficulty.

Profile looks great. Excellent job and nice to see more Boxer profiles.

Quick thing.

We shouldn't scale Fabrizio to J at all, right? We know that J often holds back in character, and, outside of enduring a few blows, J pretty much dominated him without much difficulty.

J is the most inconsistent character power wise in the verse imo. His thing isn't something you can measure properly with how he can lose to some weak peeps but then floor the best when he feels like it (or his body isn't falling apart)

Yeah, his air manip and Blessed stuff are pretty much non combat applicable. Though his Supernatural luck is nutty enough that he's a decently powerful threat regardless-

Anyone have any lingering thoughts or am I alright in making it official?

Back