• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The bout of bisexuals on opposite polarities

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Alternative title: the MAN fights the WOMAN

High 8-C vs High 8-C

I'm not sure if speed needs to be equalized, it's only a 3x gap and Mazui's standard deal is grappling, which would mitigate that advantage a little bit

Fight takes place in sheer russian tundra because that feels fitting somehow, the location probably doesn't matter that much to how these two fight

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

Mazui Shinikara:

Alice Kang:

Inconclusive:

Mazui has the strength advantage both with AP and Lifting Strength, and even if you bring speed within the same ballpark, Alice would be faster (and she's probably more clued in generally, given Mazui's potential flare-ups of impulse and fearlessness). Mazui also has his regeneration, which is at least potentially combat applicable, when Alice's is not - though they can probably fight for similar lengths of time. Alice can also power through some lethal injuries, after all (though anything like being donutted or having her brain ****** up badly enough will probably put her body out of commission).

Alice has the skill advantage though, probably...? Precision, at least. Even if she does get grappled, the combination of Fa Jin and Shintoukei here means she could potentially break his grip in close quarters with minimal movements with some minor durability negation (organ busting and all). It'd still be hard for one of them to actually kill the other, though; Alice doesn't need to breathe, so trying to choke her out just gives her an opportunity. Also hilarious that I get to talk about Alice being the one to get strangled.

I'd definitely say Alice has a bit more skill, Mazui does have plenty of raw fighting experience but he's a lot more just "hit something/crush an important part with his bare hands" than any particularly advanced martial arts tricks. He does usually think through what he's doing before committing, so I wouldn't say he is overtly impulsive, but if he is spooked by something he does go a lot harder on sheer aggression

One thing that'll probably be important is like, does Alice choke? It lists specifically that she doesn't need to breathe, I assume she does normally but does that also entail and inherent reflex to try even when being suffocated? If there isn't, it would be pretty obvious that route isn't going to fly, and he'd probably swap his tactics pretty quickly to go more to damage their legs via biting out chunks of her or applying pressure to the joints, make so she can't move as effectively and use her speed advantage (though he'd probably get that idea either way by the time he's taken the 3rd kidney shot into Alice slipping out, which would hurt but probably not do serious damage on account of his resilience)

I figure one of the bigger factors would be the fact the Men Devil would absolutely hate her on every possible level and thus probably be really willing to boost up Mazui (Woman who is both taller than his contractor, a paradox of cowardly but also much stronger than she should be and very aggressive when pushed into a corner), so he would be getting benefits pretty quickly every time he managed to get some edge on Alice

Last edited:
Any prolonged conflict really seems like it'd lean in Mazui's favor over time, thanks to the Men Devil hating Alice so much. She'd definitely try to avoid getting caught or dragged into grappling stuff; she'll be able to tell that he's stronger and it's not really in her favor. She'd probably have a choking reflex - she's a squirrelly ratty coward, after all, and being choked has other consequences besides not being able to breathe.

Most likely she'd try to avoid getting too close and use what range advantage she has, as well as try and **** with his visibility. Try and play cautiously and cleverly. After he takes a kidney shot, she'd have to start aiming at more debilitating places when she can.

I guess it comes down to them throwing stuff at each other until they start taking damage that actually ends up being a problem for them, where Mazui has to hurt her legs (probably via just them and biting a chunk out of her calves, since he's definitely not above that) and Alice has to keep kicking snow into his face and take shots at his head or neck, though even that gets thrown around a bit by Mazui getting hit with adrenaline if the fear of him actually dying starts setting in, and Alice's inner world partially coming into play and the wound suspending thing

Back