• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If someone makes the same match-up but with a bloodlusted Sonic/Shadow the same would happen but the latter would be wanked into an inconclusive result.

I'm gonna roll with this one and vote Kirby.

The real cal howard said:
Kirby holds every single advantage
AP, durability, use of hax IC, combat skills and experience. All reflected in his profile.

The only thing I'd argue is combat skills and experience.

Now continue this if you want, but I'm making a CRT that could help Sonic in this match-up. Help, mind you, but not much else.

The very fact that Kirby is over 10 times older than Sonic makes it obvious who has the experience advantage.

Skill is more debatable.

We use the anime as a secondary canon due to reasons Cal is going to elaborate one of these days.

Kirby's experience advantage comes from the beings he fought, not his age. His Intelligence and Combat Record part of his Feats section clarifies this (although I'm probably later going to change "Combat Record" for something more fitting).

Shouldn't Kirby combat skills also comes from the fact that he picks up an ability or a power up and he gets it immidiately on the go? That included the Mega Abilities, the Robobot and the Star Allies Sparkler.

He's not doing anything special and we could very well say that his own transformations automatically instruct him (which fits descriptions of some of them).

Unless this is an actual thing he can do in the anime that I'm not aware of.

Yeah Kirby floors Sonic here, and possibly even the 2-C key as well. I'm not sure if Sonic has an even viable way of putting Kirb down.

Back