• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The bleach verse vs the Dragon ball verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combined with his absorption and other hax abilities he can essentially end any fight instantly. Just chooses a future where he absorbs you or something like that. Even if you assume bloodlust Goku so he kills Yhwach with a ki blast before he can even think, Yhwach can use the almighty to revive himself every single time and proceed with his original plan of attack. Without a method of destroying his conscious, death is but an inconvenience to Yhwach.

The Calaca said:
Yeah, the Allmighty is pretty broken. Goku has no way of surpassing that.
Yet Prime Yamamoto still managed to almost kill Almighty Yhwach in a fight. The same Almighty also didn't stop Ichigo from killing Yhwach. Nor did it prevent Uryu from ambushing him from behind. Don't forget Mimihagi also managed to escape Yhwach's vision. Also Aizen even managed to place Yhwach under Kanzen Saimin even after Yhwach activated Almighty. Don't forget Composite Yhwach lost to Composite Kaguya in a battle thread in this very same wiki, and Yhwach's hax didn't help much but get treated as a no limits fallacy in that fight.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
do i read people saying AP>Hax?.....
I feel like people in this wiki doesn't understand the main concept of Ki from Dragon Ball verse and thinks all it does is increase your AP/DP...

Doesn't DB have a random Robot? It will resist Reiatsu Crush by lacking a soul and then AP stomp and blitz everyone because that's kinda Dragon Ball's main thing.

Kaguya never beat Yhwach lmaoo, also half of your examples are flawed. Mimihagi has resistance to precog, Ichigo couldn't permanently kill Yhwach and Uryu negated his powers. Prime Yamaoto also never fought a Almighty Yhwach or he would have told the rest of the Seireitei about his abilities, Ichibei didn't even know.

@John

I'll just take this one point at a time

Yhwach's almighty before absorbing SK and after are two very different things. His almighty power is much much stronger after. His pre SK almighty can passively null powers by seeing the future but cannot actually change the future.

This is simply a lack of knowledge but I know the scene was a bit complicated so I got you. Ichigo did in fact kill Yhwach twice, and you'll notice that when the almighty was active, it did **** all to permanently kill him as he came back right after. It was only after his powers were nulled by the still silver arrow that Ichigo could permanent kill him due to the almighty no longer being active.

If you'll notice in the scene as well, after Yhwach comes back from being "killed" by Ichigo and Aizen the first time, his pupils go back to being singular, showing to us readers that he has, for whatever reason, willingly turned off the almighty. This is why Uryu could sneak behind him.

Mimihagi along with other pieces of the SK are directly stated to be immune to almighty precog, so I have absolutely no idea what this point was for. It proves nothing unless you're putting Yhwach up against pieces of the SK.

Once again a rookie mistake I've seen countless times. Aizen places Yhwach under Kyoka Suigetsu during the very first invasion when they meet in Muken. This is confirmed by both Aizen and Yhwach and is the only reason why Kyoka worked.

Again I don't know what the point is. I would argue that Yhwach beats Kaguya any day with ease. I don't really care enough to go read the thread, but I can give my full opinion on that matchup here if needed.

Hope I helped solve your confusions with bleach.

Yet Prime Yamamoto still managed to almost kill Almighty Yhwach in a fight.

It was never said that Yamamoto almost kill or defeated Yhwach for that matter. It was never stated that Yhwach used the Almighty in that fight as Zero Squad had a complete report about their invasion of Soul Society and didn't had intel on The Almighty.

The same Almighty also didn't stop Ichigo from killing Yhwach.

Ichigo destroyed Yhwach's soul body. Yhwach isn't dead. Yhwach has been sealed away by Zero Squad in his energy form which beyond the concepts of life and dead since he is neither and could come back the same way he did the first time that Ichigo killed his soul body before Yhwach rewrote the future to been alive again.

Nor did it prevent Uryu from ambushing him from behind.

Yhwach was under illusions created by Aizen who confirmed that to him seconds before Uryu hit him. Who says that Yhwach didn't saw it and decided to ignore that idea since it was such an asspull and probably one of Aizen's illusions?

Don't forget Mimihagi also managed to escape Yhwach's vision.

Yhwach said that Mimihagi was immune to The Almighty. Mimihagi is a God and part of the original Soul King who had Almighty and passive powerful. Yhwach also said that Mimihagi had the power to see the future.

Also Aizen even managed to place Yhwach under Kanzen Saimin even after Yhwach activated Almighty.

Perhaps you don't know the rules of Aizen's spell release where he explained that just falling under KS once allows Aizen to put you under KS without him showing you KS again. Yhwach felt under KS in Muken which means Yhwach was under KS BEFORE getting Almighty which means that Yhwach can't turn KS off because he can't change the past.

Don't forget Composite Yhwach lost to Composite Kaguya in a battle thread in this very same wiki, and Yhwach's hax didn't help much but get treated as a no limits fallacy in that fight.

Irrelevant. That match is a banned topic and Kaguya has no answer to Almighty.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
You guys are really trying to argue with John Cena? Smh
"Muh Bleach characters can reaitsu crush someone with universal attack potency and durability."

"Muh Almighty is a broken ability that can completely neg you regardless of how strong you are!"

To summarize this entire battle thread.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy

16. No Limits Fallacy (NLF) This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated). Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him.

Not here on this wiki
Let me give you a brief lesson how Ki from Dragon Ball verse works. Ki from Dragon Ball verse is similar concept to real life martial arts, where having higher amount than your opponent.

According to Akira Toriyama, ki is made up of three parts:

• Genki (Õàâµ░ù lit. "Vigor")
  • Yüki (Õïçµ░ù lit. "Courage")
  • Shōki (µ¡úµ░ù lit. "Mind")
Vigor which translates to having more physical strength, courage which translates to having more spiritual strength, and mind which translates to having more mental strength. To summarize what I just said, Ki is a combination of spiritual, physical, and mental energy.

What do real life martial artists do when they train themselves? They must learn to move their body to learn to take punishing blows from their opponents so they don't physical hurt them anymore. At least the same time they must mental learn to prepare their minds, so they can ready themselves to counter their opponents and read their movements. If their mind is not one with their body, they won't be able to understand their surroundings and blank out. Where does the spiritual energy comes from? The will to never give up and back back against their no matter the cost even if the odds are against them or something that happened in their life that can hurt them spiritual.

Dragon Ball characters are like that, the higher the Ki, the more mental barrier against mind manipulation, the more physical resistances and punishment you can dish out, the more will you experience to fight back against your opponents so that nothing can hurt your soul.

Say all what you want. This is vsbattle wiki, not DB's
No resistance to soulhax = dead goku and co
Except all Dragon Ball does have passive soulhax resistance because of Ki.

Never thought I'd say this lol but I side with what the Bleach peeps are saying. One, Almighty is enough to no-diff everyone in DB barring Infinite Zamasu, and two, ki doesn't make you resist hax.

The real cal howard said:
Never thought I'd say this lol but I side with what the Bleach peeps are saying. One, Almighty is enough to no-diff everyone in DB barring Infinite Zamasu, and two, ki doesn't make you resist hax.
Because Ki from Dragon Ball follows real life martial concept which allows you build up your mind, soul, and body and build fortitude against mind, soul, and body hax.

JohnCenaNation said:
AppleLord said:
Yet Prime Yamamoto still managed to almost kill Almighty Yhwach in a fight.It was never said that Yamamoto almost kill or defeated Yhwach for that matter. It was never stated that Yhwach used the Almighty in that fight as Zero Squad had a complete report about their invasion of Soul Society and didn't had intel on The Almighty.
The same Almighty also didn't stop Ichigo from killing Yhwach.

Ichigo destroyed Yhwach's soul body. Yhwach isn't dead. Yhwach has been sealed away by Zero Squad in his energy form which beyond the concepts of life and dead since he is neither and could come back the same way he did the first time that Ichigo killed his soul body before Yhwach rewrote the future to been alive again.

Nor did it prevent Uryu from ambushing him from behind.

Yhwach was under illusions created by Aizen who confirmed that to him seconds before Uryu hit him. Who says that Yhwach didn't saw it and decided to ignore that idea since it was such an asspull and probably one of Aizen's illusions?

Don't forget Mimihagi also managed to escape Yhwach's vision.

Yhwach said that Mimihagi was immune to The Almighty. Mimihagi is a God and part of the original Soul King who had Almighty and passive powerful. Yhwach also said that Mimihagi had the power to see the future.

Also Aizen even managed to place Yhwach under Kanzen Saimin even after Yhwach activated Almighty.

Perhaps you don't know the rules of Aizen's spell release where he explained that just falling under KS once allows Aizen to put you under KS without him showing you KS again. Yhwach felt under KS in Muken which means Yhwach was under KS BEFORE getting Almighty which means that Yhwach can't turn KS off because he can't change the past.

Don't forget Composite Yhwach lost to Composite Kaguya in a battle thread in this very same wiki, and Yhwach's hax didn't help much but get treated as a no limits fallacy in that fight.

Irrelevant. That match is a banned topic and Kaguya has no answer to Almighty.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1287077
Cool. Did the OP got banned? Otherwise, nothing much came from it. Don't reply back if you have nothing to say. You stand corrected.

Yama insta killed some low level hollows with his Base Reiatsu from 13 miles away. I assume the stronger you get the less the range becomes but that's still impressive.

TriforcePower1 said:
Doesn't DB have a random Robot? It will resist Reiatsu Crush by lacking a soul and then AP stomp and blitz everyone because that's kinda Dragon Ball's main thing.
Oh wow I forgot that Inorganic type 2 gives you immunity to soul and resistance to mind manipulation. So thats Android 16,14,15,13, and Cyclopian Guards and Meta Cooler possibly Hatchiyack

Amlad22 said:
Yhwach can use the almighty to revive himself every single time and proceed with his original plan of attack. Without a method of destroying his conscious, death is but an inconvenience to Yhwach.
Actually no. There's a very big issue with this argument.

Yhwach coming back from death with the Almighty is explicitly done via rewriting the result of what happened just before (like getting bisected by Getsuga Tensho and rewriting that so Yhwach never got killed by it). Rewriting his death is essentially just rewritting what happened to kill him in the first place. That means, for Yhwach to rewrite his death against one of Goku's attacks, your arguing that Yhwach can rewrite the result of a Low 2-C killing him with power that is infinitely beyond the scope of his own. Which reeks of NLF.

If he can choose any future possible. It's not a NLF factor at all to say that he choose a future where the attack didn't hit or something else happened in Yhwach's favour. Ichigo's Getsuga was strong enough to one shot him, so clearly it's not the power of the attack that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back