• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The bleach verse vs the Dragon ball verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
>That moment when you remember Infinite Zamasu exists

Bleach is f* Unless Soul King somehow managed to reach tier 2, in that case sorry

Any sort of 4D hax would lol stomp the almighty. And even some 3D characters with extremely powerful fate manipulation and time manipulation could probably do a good job. Outside of this, he doesn't have many weaknesses. He's cocky sure, but he can die and come back so it's not a big deal if he underestimated his enemy at first. Illusions and mind abilities like Kyoka are great but lack a way of killing him unless you can erase his mind. Hell, the only reason he lost in bleach was because Kubo made him purposely deactivate the almighty due to arrogance in his own power, allowing Uryu to sneak up and permanently null his powers with the arrow. Kubo dug himself way too big of a hole and had to try and fix it as best as possible.

mindhax i am not sure, maybe if is really strong? i think he already has resistance vs power null. becasue he can null everything pasively so it is hard to say if it would work

I mean, nulling everything doesn't make you resistant to power null by itself. It'd null the nullification, but that's not a resistance.

In a nutshell, the argument of there is no future where "X" happens is debunked by the fact that there's always a future where something is gonna happen because time is fluid and not fixed.

Then you need a very strong passive hax with resistance to powernull to prevent getting nulled by the Almighty, I guess.

Kubo needs to get his power system together

JohnCenaNation said:
Question, can Almighty even work on opponents that's immune to Fate Manipulation?
i mean that is only 1 of its powers he has the preg + reactive evolution + info analisis + power null

JohnCenaNation said:
Also can Yhwach kill a mid-godly Regenerationn opponent?
By feats? No. Yhwach has other ways to dispose of them but Soul King created the concepts of life and death and Yhwach wanted to erase both concepts to the way they were previously, so can anyone in DBZ resist getting removed from the concept of life and death in a soul manipulation level? Robots in Bleach have souls and matter as well. DBS robots will be treated as such by verse equalization.

By default the soul matter in bleach that Quincy use as energy will be the same as real matter for it to interact with Ki. DBZ gets absorbed either way in a molecular level.

Oh God, I just suddenly realized something. Dragon Ball versus Bleach is the biggest mismatch that I have ever seen in my entire life. A single Dragon Ball wouldn't even need to move a muscle to cause the entire Bleach verse to die, all Bleach characters would instantly die just by going near them.

Try blowing someone up from powering up before getting soul crushed from being near of the opponent.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
JohnCenaNation said:
The Calaca said:
Yeah, but right before their souls get crushed.
Try soul crushing someone who can kill you within a universe range by simple power-up.
Passives>>>>>>>>>>>>
Exactly, all Bleach characters gets passively Ki crushed just from a single universal level Dragon Ball character powering up.

We are saying that DB characters passively crushing Bleach is trolling
Read again
So Beerus causing SSJ2 Vegeta to collapse from his feet simply from Beerus looking at his direction is not passive? What about the time Omega Shenron hurt himself just from flying towards SSJ4 Gogeta? Or SSJ Gogeta hurting Super Janemba just from simply waltzing towards him? Do you remember what happened to Super Android 13's arms when he tried to punch Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan Goku?

By your logic, everyone who stands next to Beerus (even the humans) would have died of fear, which is not the case

Gogeta actually damaged Omega Shenron with attacks he couldnt see

The Janemba thingy is a speed feat

So Beerus causing SSJ2 Vegeta to collapse from his feet simply from Beerus looking at his direction is not passive? What about the time Omega Shenron hurt himself just from flying towards SSJ4 Gogeta? Or SSJ Gogeta hurting Super Janemba just from simply waltzing towards him? Do you remember what happened to Super Android 13's arms when he tried to punch Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan Goku?

Literally 3 out 4 of those was them punching so fast you couldn't see. You can literally see Fist Imprints on Jamemba and Gogeta even says he'll slow it down so Omega can see the second time before he 3 pieces him again. And again literally no one in DB is resistant to Reiatsu Crush. Quite literally the one person who could survive is maybe Infinite Zamasu.

By your logic, everyone who stands next to Beerus (even the humans) would have died of fear, which is not the case
Gogeta actually damaged Omega Shenron with attacks he couldnt see

The Janemba thingy is a speed feat
Two words, ki control. Why don't Dragon Ball characters blow up the entire universe just from cutting loose? Because they don't want to, and only focus in the direction where they could hurt their opponent.

The Janemba thingy is not a speed feat, it was Gogeta's own aura literally hurting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back