• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The bleach verse vs the Dragon ball verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
reiatsu is passive for the wiki's rules because SBA state that both characthers start ready to fight and knowing they have to fight even if they don't see their current opponents.

and as soon as the bleach characthers ready themselves to fight , they release their reiatsu , wich mean it's treated as a passive here .

also , reiatsu can still be controlled , focused or supressed , if the characther with the adequate control over his reiatsu choose to .

Naeblis495 said:
reiatsu is passive for the wiki's rules because SBA state that both characthers start ready to fight and knowing they have to fight even if they don't see their current opponents.
and as soon as the bleach characthers ready themselves to fight , they release their reiatsu , wich mean it's treated as a passive here .

also , reiatsu can still be controlled , focused or supressed , if the characther with the adequate control over his reiatsu choose to .
Now the main question is, how can you reiatsu crush someone before you get speedblitzes to oblivion? You won't even get the time to control your reiatsu to crush your opponent.

AnonymousBlank said:
Because SBA has them already ready to fight, ie they are already flexing.
So what's the difference between existence erasure and reiatsu crush? Since Goku survived Hakai, shouldn't he have resistances to soul, mind, body, etc. manipulation?

Uh, pretty sure Reiatsu Crush is only passive for Ichigo and Kenpachi. Not everyone and their mother.

And I was even informed of this in an earlier vs thread.

No. Ichi and Kenny are passive all the time. SBA however, makes the characters ready for the fight which means they are already flexing

AnonymousBlank said:
No. Ichi and Kenny are passive all the time. SBA however, makes the characters ready for the fight which means they are already flexing
No, we dont allow characters to already have an ability active when coming to a fight. They are ready to fight the moment the fight actually starts. The reiatsu crush becomes immediately activated? Sure. But its not activated while being plopped into battle.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
No, we dont allow characters to already have an ability active when coming to a fight. They are ready to fight the moment the fight actually starts. The reiatsu crush becomes immediately activated? Sure. But its not activated while being plopped into battle.
i don't think it's treated like that at the moment tho .

AnonymousBlank said:
So Ichigo and Kenny are already flexing ....... whats your point? DB gets reiatsu crushed just like I said.
They can crush most of it, especially the low tier parts. But not nearly all of it. There are characters like Jiren who have feats going beyond 3 dimensional understanding. Like the fact that he can stop a genkidama, a ball made of pure soul/spirit particles that can erase evil beings like Buu along with their essence/soul = which is clearly soul manipulation... and Jiren can no sell it with a stare alone is a clear proof that reiatsu crush would have no effect on him. Neither did transdimensional phasing, time manipulation, invisible attacks, power of destruction, power of love and all other kinds of crap.

So the anwser is no. There are characters with hax resistance feats so impressive, even on a soul level, they could just ignore Ichigo's and Kenpachi's reiatsu crush completely.

AnonymousBlank said:
So Ichigo and Kenny are already flexing ....... whats your point? DB gets reiatsu crushed just like I said.
Ichigo and Kenpachi are fine because, like I said, they're the only ones in Bleach who legitimately have passive soul crush. My point was about everyone else.

Characters like Rukia or Toshiro are not going to have soul crush already activated while going into a vs match. If in character, they will immediately activate it once the fight officially starts for them and their opponents. There's a difference between an actual passive hax and a hax thats immediately, but actively, used.

i would like proof that the genkidama is soul manip in any way .

The best it can do to souls is cleanse their evil like it did to buu , maybe . Vegeta didn't got cleasned , neither was frieza so it's reallyyyy a strech to call it soul manip even on such a small scale as just erasing evil .

Never was it showned to damage souls. Buu's soul clearly wasn't erased because Uub exist wich is the reincarnation of an eviless Buu (iirc)

also , i didn't follow dbs upgrades but did jiren , MUI goku and above were accepted as a 4-D being ?

unless they actively control it to specifically not harm their opponent , then no. Their reiatsu will flow out naturally as soon as they prepare to fight , that is how it work .

Wasn't Enma the responsible for cleaning Buu's soul tho? In the final chapters Goku said that Enma might have heard him and fulfilled his wish of fighting against Buu again, but a good version of him this time.

that is why i said maybe . i wasn't sure and it was the only time the genkidama would have showed this feat anyway .

so if it's enma who cleasned it then the Genkidama have zero feat of affecting souls .

Naeblis495 said:
unless they actively control it to specifically not harm their opponent , then no. Their reiatsu will flow out naturally as soon as they prepare to fight , that is how it work .
And like I already said, this is not how vs battles work here. Anyone who isnt Ichigo or Kenny is not having their Reiatsu naturally flow out until the battle actually starts.

Naeblis495 said:
well it seems to be how it's treated here .
Considering the kudos my previous reply has gotten, and how I was also expliclty told in a previous vs thread that Reiatsu Crush doesnt do that unless your Ichigo or Kenny, I doubt that.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Reiatsu is always on for all Bleach characters, it's a side-effect of their Reiryoku.
Yeah, when has this been the case? Because I only ever recall this ever happening for Ichigo and Kenpachi, who can't control their Reiatsu and just let it leak out of their bodies. But for any else? No.

And im not making this up. Literally someone who is a well known supporter like you has flat out admitted that soul crushing isnt passive for anyone but Ichigo and Kenny. So who's right or wrong here Imade?

It has always been that case given that's how Reiatsu works, it's a passive product of Reiryoku.

Linking me a thread doesn't help and whoever told you that probably misremembered.

Reiatsu is always on for all Bleach characters, it's a side-effect of their Reiryoku.
Since when did Bounts, Quincies, Fullbringers or Humans ever reiatsu crush someone? Unless you can show me any evidences that an ordinary humans like Jinta or Ururu can reiatsu crush someone, you are on your own.

JohnCenaNation said:
Since when did Bounts, Quincies, Fullbringers or Humans ever reiatsu crush someone? Unless you can show me any evidences that an ordinary humans like Jinta or Ururu can reiatsu crush someone, you are on your own.
  • hahem*
SOUL MANIPULATION RESISTANCE .

that is why almost no one in bleach reiatsu crush opponents , because unless their soul manip overpower the resistance of the oppoent , it will not affect them much .

but we are talking about DB verse here , who have no feat of resisting soul manip , so they get crushed even if the bleach cast didn't intended to.

Yes, but this discussion is a never ending topic, so it's not like we can't just ignore it.

People just don't understand how Reiatsu works when its blatantly explained and clear as day. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the mechanics, Shinigami and co flex their Reitasu before engaging in comabt, iirc they also have vents somewhere on the body to release their Reiatsu. I'm not sure if Quincy aside from Yhwach can Reitasu crush people however.

Naeblis495 said:
JohnCenaNation said:

• hahem*
SOUL MANIPULATION RESISTANCE .

that is why almost no one in bleach reiatsu crush opponents , because unless their soul manip overpower the resistance of the oppoent , it will not affect them much .

but we are talking about DB verse here , who have no feat of resisting soul manip , so they get crushed even if the bleach cast didn't intended to.
So you just randomly bluttered out nonsenses without even reading what I said? Okay.

Wait, does that mean that fights with Quincies can happen because they don't Crush people? Same with Fullbringers?

but yhwach who is a quincy can reiatsu crush people . Maybe he is the execption ?

and it should take almost no ammount of reiatsu to crush someone without resistance right ?

Most Quincies we see were straight souls so them not RCing anyone is cuz the people around them were comparable or died in the panel they first got shown in. There is evidence to say being within gigai or human bodies limit the flow of reiatsu considering Ichigo pre RG training wasn't killing people everyday though those who are spiritually aware would have their senses affected regardless like Rukia in chapter 1. This is also supported by Rukia and Renji's flashback to Inuzuri where the guy who became a shinigami only affected them with his reiatsu as they were more spiritually aware than the pluses around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back