• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The bleach verse vs the Dragon ball verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Bounts aren't canon.
Quincy don't emit Reiatsu as they dont fight with Reiryoku, they use Reishi. Fullbringers are too weak. Humans have almost no Reiryoku.
What about the Artificial Souls and Modified Souls? Can they reiatsu crush someone?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
It has always been that case given that's how Reiatsu works, it's a passive product of Reiryoku.
Linking me a thread doesn't help and whoever told you that probably misremembered.
But it kinda does help when there was an actual discussion about it. Saying "its always been that case" is not helpful. Things here are always subject to change unless you can give the thread on where this case was accepted.

AppleLord said:
Everyone has reiatsu since is the physical manifestation of spiritual energy.
So does that mean Yu Yu Hakusho characters have reiatsu since they uses spirit energy as well?

What about the Artificial Souls and Modified Souls? Can they reiatsu crush someone?

Yeah, Nemu is an artifical soul who has Reiryoku and Reiatsu.

Please no. This has been done several times, the arguments are always the same and the conclusion will be the same.

The energy debate is ending soon as the rules are being discussed in a staff thread and the discussion has ended and the votes are overwhelming cast for energies to be allowed to interact but no resistances and additional abilities granted.

Naeblis495 said:
yeah right , and any other verse that ever used an energy called chakra can do anything the naruto verse can do ./s
NO .
Didn't Younger Toguro reiatsu crush everyone in the Demon World Martial Arts Tournament who didn't had any soul manipulation resistances?

JohnCenaNation said:
Naeblis495 said:
yeah right , and any other verse that ever used an energy called chakra can do anything the naruto verse can do ./s
NO .
Didn't Younger Toguro reiatsu crush everyone in the Demon World Martial Arts Tournament who didn't had any soul manipulation resistances?
that wasn't the point i was trying to make . i know nothing of yuyu hakusho . if they have overwhelming aura that can target the soul directly then yeah , it is kinda similar to reiatsu crush .

the point was that just because something is called the same in two different verses doesn't mean we will use a composite version of it when they fight each other .

Kidkinsey said:
yeah toguro flexed and the fodder demons souls left their body
then he should get overwhelming aura and soul manip. and those that resist his aura should have soul manip resistance if it is not already the case .

but that still doesn't mean that we grant those hax to anyone using "spiritual powers" as their effect can greatly varies between verses .

So does that mean Yu Yu Hakusho characters have reiatsu since they uses spirit energy as well?

In name only since the hax that comes with reiatsu has to be learned. That's the very reason Ichigo lacks HAX.

Naeblis495 said:
Kidkinsey said:
yeah toguro flexed and the fodder demons souls left their body
then he should get overwhelming aura and soul manip. and those that resist his aura should have soul manip resistance if it is not already the case .
but that still doesn't mean that we grant those hax to anyone using "spiritual powers" as their effect can greatly varies between verses .
last time i checked they dont have it

so lemme get this straight, if it was soul society arc ichigo vs all of dbz he wins because once they get close they die???

JohnCenaNation said:
Kidkinsey said:
so lemme get this straight, if it was soul society arc ichigo vs all of dbz he wins because once they get close they die???
Not really, according to Dragon Ball lore, higher AP/DP > Hax. I found a battle thread where it's considered a considered a stomp in Goku's favor versus Yhwach.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/628347
i even think that depends on the hax otherwise they would have resistance to like anything as long as their stronger then thier opponet same with bleach

If AP nullified hax vegito would have never been turned in the first place. Babidi mind control worked completely on the level of evil of the character not power.

he allowed it to happen so he could further embarass buu atleast in the anime i didnt read DB

also dabura was in heaven (have to check if its canon) so he couldnt have been that evil

Dabura being in heaven is non canon. The spell works only on characters with evil and giving them a power boost while also all being under Babidi control. He kept the power boost and had to fight for Babidi control if it was AP over hax. He wouldn't have to struggle in the first place and would have lose the power boost

@JohnCena That thread is really old. You just need to look at the url. It's outdated considering how many different things have happened in the meantime.

The Calaca said:
@JohnCena That thread is really old. You just need to look at the url. It's outdated considering how many different things have happened in the meantime.
Alright, let me do a battle thread on Ultra Instinct Goku vs Yhwach, and see for myself if that is true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back