• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bizarre adventure of Jojo's stands DC.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Alright, i got bored here and decided to make this.

Stand's DC in terms of A to E.

This one is just basically me asking how should we rate the Stands in JJBA. You see here on their page about stands on the JJBA wiki (likely unreliable to a degree, i get it. Please don't remind of that or the like), stands have stats that rated from A which is excellent, to E which is very weak or poor.

From what i've seen so far of all the stand users from JoJo we have currently here, Stands like Jotaro's Star Platinum and Dio's The World are an A in DC/AP, which here they are rated as City Block level if we translate the letter grade using our AP or tiering system. Other stands like Josuke's (JoJolion) Soft and Wet is rated as a C in AP, which might translate to Room/Small Building level that which Josuke is currently at.

Any thoughts on this? Yes i may have confused y'all on the second one. What i meant was taht should we rate the stands letter grades like this (Ex. A = Large Building to City Block, B = Building level to Large Building, etc.) or no? If you actually go along with me on this, help would be grateful....that or unless using fixed stats like this is not very good at all for the verse, then just completely disregard the whole thing then.

Idk about this rating them based on their ratings seems like we would be making too many assumptions.If there is a rating of A in power means that stand is stronger than a B but how much stronger is the question and are all B`s the same excluding special abilities if two stands were the same rank would that mean neither would be able to defeat each other excluding special abilities and the intellect of the user?.If i remember correctly wasnt Dio`s the world just a bit more powerful even though it and star platinum were both rank A`s? I think as a general system to gauge how powerful they are it would be ok but getting specifically how powerful they are it wouldnt be a good idea.

Well for example, Avdol's stand has a B in Destructive Power (or Attack Potency on our site here, if you will) and going by Kkapoios calc, he's Large Building level. Albeit that's towards it's ability, which techinically going by the JoJo wiki, stands DC's can also be graded either physically, through their abilities, or both even.

I do however however agree that it would make too many assumptions if we were to make it into a specific set, but i put it here still since it's been bugging me for a while and i wanted to see what others think.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well for example, Avdol's stand has a B in Destructive Power (or Attack Potency on our site here, if you will) and going by Kkapoios calc, he's Large Building level. Albeit that's towards it's ability, which techinically going by the JoJo wiki, stands DC's can also be graded either physically, through their abilities, or both even.
I do however however agree that it would make too many assumptions, but i put it here still since it's been bugging me for a while and i wanted to see what others think.
Its not a bad idea if we want to get the ballpark where they should be at but as a way to place exactly where they are in dc it isnt a good idea as it would be making too many assumptions.I understand where you were going with this though i have had similar thoughts on this.

Well, just because stands are in the same Jojo ranking, probably does not mean that they are automatically of the exactly same attack potency here, at least not for the highest tier.

For the kira calc i think its a bit pointless to put a number on his ability when it ignores durability,for the dio calc i think its ok,the pucci one is pointless made in heaven continues to accelerate to infinity so pucci`s reaction speed is redundant.

Celestial Pegasus said:
For the kira calc i think its a bit pointless to put a number on his ability when it ignores durability,for the dio calc i think its ok,the pucci one is pointless made in heaven continues to accelerate to infinity so pucci`s reaction speed is redundant.
Kira: Got it. DIO: surprised you think it's okay even tho it's an anime feat and the fact that even i find it ridiculous. *shrugs*. Pucci: Aite.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Kira: Got it. DIO: surprised you think it's okay even tho it's an anime feat and the fact that even i find it ridiculous. *shrugs*. Pucci: Aite.
I am a bit sleepy right now but looking at it again its an anime only feat and city level seems a bit too big of a result if we accepted this part 1 dio would be above part 3.I think its an outlier

Back