• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bird of Hermes vs The Devil Hunter

You

Mother

FUUUUUUUUUCKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

Also inconclusive, neither can kill the other

>Post Schrodinger Alucard vs an opponent with no soul manipulation or existence erasure

You could have at least used DMC 3 or DMC 1 Dante so that Alucard can actually hurt him. Yet another inconclusive for the no life king.

>Using Arcueid next

Arcueid vs what....Alucard or Dante?

Anyway,i also voting inconclusive,they can fighting forever without killing each oter.

I'm pretty sure that just refers to Dante's ability to hurt intangible foes not his ability to bypass Regenerationn. But if for some reason Dante can bypass it this just becomes a stomp anyway because we are using High 6-A Dante and Alucard is literally 8-B.

I mean, destroying a soul does bypass Low-Godly by default, but whatever. I'm honestly not sure If it's either inconclusive or a stomp

Dante being able to destroy souls, it was brought up in the Ryuko vs Dante thread or the Dante vs Ragyo thread I believe.

i mean...it was stated he can destroy souls AFAIK in his page so...if that's not off then dante has a legit way of taking out the bird of hermes

Again ask weekly, from what I remember it comes from Dante being able to kill someone who was possessed by a demon and without killing the host but that's not Soul Manipulation, that'd be Holy Manipulation being able to exorcism.

I'd say draw no way for ether to kill one another. No way for Dante to hit Alucard and Alucard won't be strong enough to kill Dante.

Back