• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isaac's Mom is huge and when i say huge, i mean HUGE. She's so big that 3 floors (The womb 1, the womb 2 and blue womb) reside inside her womb, each floor with multiple rooms, this would put her at Building level, possibly even Large building Level. The ones that would scale are Isaac, The Lamb and Sata

The sizes in isaac are very inconsistent.

In cutscenes mom is only as large as a normal human and isaac comparably as large as a normal child.

In the mom fight isaac is about as large as her foot and her eye and in the heart fight he is smaller than her heart.

(And lets not talk about the fact that IIRC her own hands can appear in the womb stage again being much smaller that the stage suggests)

If we don't want to chalk it up to the artistic reasons it probably has, either mom gets bigger or isaac shrinks.

The latter is not that unlikely considering that other small creatures (e.g. flys) appear quite large to isaac.

In either case moms size when isaac is in the womb wouldn't scale to anyone, as he doesn't fight mom at that size, but defeats her by destroying her heart from the inside.

I agree with this upgrade, also why does Isaac not have a higher attack for him with all the items? Many enhance his stats several times over

Back