• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The biggest example of wank/downplay youve ever seen

Moon Level Archie Super Sonic

The Reasoning? Red Chaos Emerald Super Sonic was going to blow up Thoraxia's Moon

Everything else is an outlier

I've heard people say Undertale is star level at most (because one of Asriel's attacks uses stars, and destroying whole timelines apparently means nothing).

Bearly super human final fantasy 7 Nobody in final fantasy 7 is above supersonic That ftl speed feat is travel speed not combat speed

Here's a collection of every stupid downplay and wank my friend has spewed:

Naruto can solo the Marvelverse

Naruto cannot die in his other form

Black Lightning can one-Shot Thor

Captain America can kick Black Panther's ass.

Cap America can beat Iron Man.

Hulk is stronger than Thor.

Not kidding, he said all of that stuff. Smh

Darkanine said:
I can at least see the reasoning behind High 1-C Bill (honesty im not against it but I know others are) but where doses 13 D come from? The Aliens were just said to be 11-D.
There was a 12D Bill floating around because the Aliens apparently could die of age which lead people to believe there were 11 Spatial Dimensions + 1 Temporal Dimension in GF Bill could destroy. I dunno where 13D came from, but it likely came from a higher variant of flawed logic such as this.

My friend said that all of the assasains in Assasin's Creed could defeat the entire nintendoverse. And another one said Scorpion could beat Mario if the latter didn't have power ups.

MystiTrainer said:
Here's a collection of every stupid downplay and wank my friend has spewed:

Naruto can solo the Marvelverse

Naruto cannot die in his other form

Black Lightning can one-Shot Thor

Captain America can kick Black Panther's ass.

Cap America can beat Iron Man.

Hulk is stronger than Thor.

Not kidding, he said all of that stuff. Smh
Isnt WB hulk actually quite a bit stronger than Thor? He's equal to sentry.

Also the azathoth not being omnipotent is from using stuff written after Lovecraft. There's an EU story where a bunch of elder gods beat up azathoth and seal him in the earth, which creates the confusing scaling chain of Azathoth<Elder gods<<<Outer gods<<<Azathoth.

I'm pretty sure what Gaming is saying is that someone thinks TOAA is abstract, just not "abstract enough". (As in indicating that TOAA isn't omnipotent and just simply a 4D entity.)

TOAA is treated as something beyond an Abstract Entity in Marvel.

Depending on how you want to define "abstract entity" though, TOAA could be classified as one.

Back