• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The biggest example of wank/downplay youve ever seen

Never saw Prisma Illiya.

Good

Prisma Illiya is actually great and people should stop dismissing it as mere pedobait. It still is pedobait but who cares... Fite me youre all wrong Owo

I only watched it just to see "People die when they are killed" boy getting tossed around by Shella.

That, and Bazzet is a badass in there.

Low 2-C Enkidu and Low 2-C Arcueid

Not only are they wanked to oblivion, they are also lazily done, as they literally plagiarised our profiles while changing stats and keeping scaling so it doesn't make sense.

Also this exists.

"Most of the fans take the Nasuverse as an eternal rival for the Masadaverse, due to their similarities. In addition, the Nasuverse with its astonishing level of power has proven to be even against the Masadaverse, and even stronger due to its God Tier and Top Tier characters (Ryougi Shiki and Gilgamesh respectively)."

Gil confirmed comparable to Tenma Yato and Hajun.

Gilgamesh is apparently a top-tier of the Nasuverse when he's not even in the top 10.

Good to know.

Gil really isn't in the top 10 Nasuverse characters. With the existence of Top tier Gods, Sun Gods, random Aliens, Types and Bodhisattvas I don't think SNI and Ea alone can carry him to the top 10.

What are you talking about

All of these are legit, if not low-balled, because

W a v e F u n c t i o n s

@Dark According to Ever, the tiering may be legit

Also that weakness isn't even a weakness. It's like saying someone catching on fire when they're set on fire is a weakness.

@Saik

2-A Unicron is defiantly legit. Hell, according to Primus, he once destroyed the enitre multiverse in a bitch fit and kept destroying it when it was recreated. Whether or not he scales to the 12, 14 or 18-D statements isn't known yet.

I'm I the only one that's noticed pretty much every wiki that uses VBW's tiering System wanks like there's no tomorrow?

Honestly, sometimes I want to go on an obscure VBW clone and take scans out of context to wank characters

I actually did that on Mikoto's VBW clone shhhh

Darkanine said:
Honestly, sometimes I want to go on an obscure VBW clone and take scans out of context to wank characters

I actually did that on Mikoto's VBW clone shhhh
You're not the only one here who's doing that

When I first learned how to pixelscale, I used to manipulate the pixels so I could get whatever result I liked out of a feat.

I don't do it anymore, before you ask.

Back