• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Lez Show Revisions (+ Some 1-A Shenanigans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. That was the result of the Tier revisions. It was decided to not make 1-A+ a proper tier like High 1-B, so it's currently a modifier.

Although as you can see most consider it a tier XD.

Yes thats what I understood from the revision,dont know why its not a seperate tier when it has pretty big difference as compared to 1-A

Well, you can ask Ultima about if he is okay with making it more distictive.

I think that 1-A+ was mostly accepted here, but that I preferred a bit more staff input.

I just wonder why isn't 1-A+ even a tier on its own at this point when it has huge difference as in comparison to 1-A and has enough distinction to be a seperate tier unlike other lower tier+

I wouldn't mind making it a separate tier, but think that I was outvoted regarding the issue.

Actually we weren't outvoted at all (option 3 votes were the majority), but I recall it was something about not enough characters qualifying for that tier, and hence there was no need to make it a proper tier.

And eventually people stopped caring about options just to get the damn revision advancing, so here we are.

You got a point about not enough characters qualifying for 1-A+ but aren't there very less characters in 11-C and 11-B but its still a tier right?

Antvasima said:
Well, I suppose that "At least 1-A, possibly 1-A+" might make sense, but I would prefer more staff input.
I would be fine with this tier, after reading thread.

I thought it is a good idea so I asked Sera for her inputs here.

The downgrades in the OP look fine. The proposals look fine.

>Plus, Lez should probably get a key for his End of Series self, which is heavily implied to have ascended to some higher plane of existence outside of the series altogether, since he left a letter for Sassy in the real world after his death, and a joint for him to come back to the fictional universe.

• Since it didn't see it, what tier would Lez?

He also had a Super Saiyan-ish transformation earlier in the episode, which allowed him to casually fight and defeat King Laranox, who is stated to have destroyed the planet of Kingdom Come by himself before the events of the series, pretty much shattering it in half, which should be around High 6-A to 5-C, given the state of the planet when Leslie goes visit it.

• If the planet is the size average planet in the universe so larger than Earth or around the size of Earth, the tier should at least be Low 5-B or at Low 5-B since destroying earth around that large split in the middle yield this tier.
Edit: I misaw, 5-B was Low 5-B; fixed

Can somebody ask Sera, Ultima, and Matthew to comment here again please?

Well, I definitely disagree about that, if he meant in general. We should stick to this particular case though.

I dont know why having 1-A+ is a problem when it pretty much a have a clear cut difference from other tiers and several series qualifes for that

Okay. Sorry about the misunderstanding. I thought that you wanted to change the tiering system.

I mean, I actually asked Matt to elaborate on why exactly he didn't agree with 1-A+ here, but I am fine with just keeping it at 1-A if most people are uncertain regarding it (1-A+, that is)

Okay. Perhaps we should use 1-A for the moment then?

It seems to mostly have been settled then.

With the 1-A+ stuffs that were changed to be just 1-A, the changes have mostly been accepted, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back