• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides why such a low as hell number. Some people who try to argue for the whole early light speed Bleach usually will need some way to just push off the Gin statement cause honestly. Why Kubo. Did he even research before drawing up anything on the paper? Like holy cow. How many feats are there during this time period that make Gin's statement not work?

Besides why such a low as hell number. Some people who try to argue for the whole early light speed Bleach usually will need some way to just push off the Gin statement cause honestly. Why Kubo. Did he even research before drawing up anything on the paper? Like holy cow. How many feats are there during this time period that make Gin's statement not work?
For those that argue early light speed Bleach, almost every speed feat in that arc makes Gin's statement false lol.

I've put together a sandbox of all the Soul Society arc characters and characters introduced just after Soul Society arc like Grimmjow's squad who are affected by the change.

I'm putting together another list now of all the Heuco Mundo arc versions of characters, plus the Espda and Vizards who are affected by the new calc. If somebody could start adding in the new ratings and justifications to the characters in the first list, I would appreciate it since I don't have time right now. I also got rid of some links to illegal scans from some of the justifications since they're also redundant.

There are quite a few FTL or Relativistic feats before Gin's statement and they are refuted by saying that Gin's Bankai Statement. So, it is like 3(from what I remember) or more feats vs 1 statement that might be a lie.
Doesn't that itself make whole Gin's statement invalid?

Like How Aizen's KS statement says that it can only control 5 senses but because we have feats that it can control more than 5 senses that statement doesn't hold.

If anything those statements are what they knew before. Like Tokinada's Kyoka is only 5 senses but Hisagi and the others could still sense things while Aizen messed up even with your sensing abilities

So...Someone should try and look at some of the Speed feats like Ichigo cutting up Senbonzakura, the Negacion stuff, Yoruichi blitzing the faceless Stealth Force Goons known for their speed.

Last edited:
Ichigo cutting senbonzakura can really give an awesome speed feat. I don't remember exactly which one did Ichigo cut. Shikai or Bankai. If it was shikai then ok but if it was bankai then he cut 1 billion blade petals in few seconds. Even if we assume that he cut at least 1000 petals per swing then he swung his sword at least a million times.

In fact if 1 billion blades look like a hyperbola then

we know the size of normal zanpakuto can be split into 1000 blade petals.

Using that size and then overlapping multiple of them over 1 of the big blades and multiplying that by no. of blades shown when he activates his bankai.

Or maybe counting the number of swords that are their when byakuya activates senkei might give a lowballed no. of petals and maybe Ichigo's speed can be calculated via that ?
if it comes anywhere near relativistic then that would support other relativistic feats like negacion.

Ichigo cutting senbonzakura can really give an awesome speed feat. I don't remember exactly which one did Ichigo cut. Shikai or Bankai. If it was shikai then ok but if it was bankai then he cut 1 billion blade petals in few seconds. Even if we assume that he cut at least 1000 petals per swing then he swung his sword at least a million times.

In fact if 1 billion blades look like a hyperbola then

we know the size of normal zanpakuto can be split into 1000 blade petals.

Using that size and then overlapping multiple of them over 1 of the big blades and multiplying that by no. of blades shown when he activates his bankai.

Or maybe counting the number of swords that are their when byakuya activates senkei might give a lowballed no. of petals and maybe Ichigo's speed can be calculated via that ?
if it comes anywhere near relativistic then that would support other relativistic feats like negacion.
1 billion is the anime number while the Manga is 100 million. 1,000 is the Shikai only and Ichigo cut the one hundred million in Bankai, it's his most famous feat in his first time using it

IMO we can find the size of each petal right, then find the length of Ichigo's Bankai, to find the max amount of petals he can cut, and then assuming a timeframe of a few seconds find his speed. When I get sufficient free time I'll scan through the manga and attempt to do so.

What are the summarised conclusions here?

Also, wasn't there a calculation blog in the last few days that would upgrade the Bleach speed levels?

Okay. Thank you for the summary. If you need my help later, you can either create a notification or place a message on my wall if there are notification problems.

Gin told the truth to Ichigo and the databooks are completely consistent with each other. Bankai Ichigo can react, but struggles with the mach 500.
Hollowfied Ichigo easily reacts and dodges which makes sense given it has a multiplier to it at this point iirc.

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017: Nice to see you again. Hope you're doing well.
I wish, remember the car I mentioned I was working on? Was going through an intersection and dude took a left despite my right away. Car is totaled and pretty sure he's gonna try to blame me so I'm looking up lawyers atm.
Life always tries to kick you down when things have been going well.
How's it with you, hope it's good?

I wish, remember the car I mentioned I was working on? Was going through an intersection and dude took a left despite my right away. Car is totaled and pretty sure he's gonna try to blame me so I'm looking up lawyers atm.
Life always tries to kick you down when things have been going well.
How's it with you, hope it's good?
Aye, things have been well enough. Some personal issues that kept me busy over the past couple days but trying to get on through it. As you can tell I've been doing a few revisions for Bleach.

Aye, things have been well enough. Some personal issues that kept me busy over the past couple days but trying to get on through it. As you can tell I've been doing a few revisions for Bleach.
Right on, personally I like keeping busy. I dislike being stagnant and having too much free time where I don't know what to do with myself.
I've noticed some of the revisions, seem pretty reasonable but I would've thought the lowball distance revision would've been fine since whowouldwin made us prefer safe lowballs as opposed to anything higher that could be inflated.

Right on, personally I like keeping busy. I dislike being stagnant and having too much free time where I don't know what to do with myself.
I've noticed some of the revisions, seem pretty reasonable but I would've thought the lowball distance revision would've been fine since whowouldwin made us prefer safe lowballs as opposed to anything higher that could be inflated.
USKlaveri has already done a new calc for the distance

Didn't AppleLord and Arc7Kuroi make their own versions?
USklaverei and I used the same methods. So it's really just USklaverei (since I was unaware I was stealing his thunder), you, and Apple.

Your's being speed of sound throughout the whole thing because broken sound barrier.

US's being constant acceleration since we know his minimum start and end speed.

Apple's being speed of lightning throughout the whole thing since Candice is stated above lightning and Ichigo far outclasses her.

Alright fellas, Damage has done us the favor of compiling a sandbox of pre-timeskip speed scaling for Bleach using the current revised explosion calc for Orihime.

Myself and others feel that upscaling everyone from a feat that scales to 4th Seat level Shinigami is inherently a massive lowball, and a bit disingenuous. So, USklaverei and I calculated Ichigo's speed in Bankai for cutting the petals of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.

Here are the only assumptions regarding the petal slicing feat:
  • Ichigo moves his arm 90 degrees per swing. Reason being, Ichigo is surrounded on all sides by Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, so he would have to swing his arm much more than 90 degrees to reach behind, but we figured 90 degrees of movement is a fair lowballed assumption. If this assumption is an issue, I can use the panel that shows afterimages of Ichigo's swings and find the average swing distance using that (would likely yield a higher result), but 90 degrees of movement seems fair here.
  • Three timeframes were assumed. 1.87s based on the scene from the anime, 3s as a mid-end and 5s as a low-end being that the scene occured over one panel and was portrayed as happening insanely quick. Personally, given the scene I believe that any longer than 5s would make the scene fall apart as Byakuya would be standing there like a doofus not doing anything for too long a time.
Here's how it affects scaling (asserting his speed as x based on the calc):
  • Post-Bankai Training Ichigo: at least x/10, likely x/5 (Bankai is a 5-10x multiplier, so Shikai would be at most 10x slower, being that Ichigo barely learned Bankai it's probably 5x for him), x with Bankai
  • SS Arc Byakuya: x/2 (half as fast without his hands), x when using hands (comparable to Bankai Ichigo)
  • Anyone who scales to Post-Bankai training Shikai Ichigo would be at least x/10, likely x/5, anyone who scales to Bankai Byakuya would be x/2, and anyone who scales to Post-Bankai training Bankai Ichigo would be x. Check Damage's sandbox for a broader look into things, I didn't include everyone because first the Tensa Zangetsu calc needs to be accepted in a CRT.
Let's discuss.

Last edited:
I am not really sure what to say. USklaverie calc of shunsui and Ichigo's calc safely puts the verse during SS arc at Massively hypersonic. Let alone there should be a calc for yoruichi too that would put them around here. (although none of them are accepted yet)

In SS arc it could be safely said that captains were weak compared to future arc. So, if we upscale from here we should get good calcs for Espada's and not just hypersonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back