• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Best Blacksmith (nagumo Hajime) vs The Harvester (Gilgamesh)

The Best Blacksmith (nagumo Haime) vs The Harvester (Gilgamesh)
The fight starts twenty meters away, in an open field.
equalized speed.
dimensionality is equalized.

40yi3w4tamya1.jpg

Last edited:
so you're pitting Hajime, against Gilgamesh who had 4-D invul and resistance, what do you think it's gonna happen...
even with that gilgamesh has already been injured, moreover Hajime has ways to interfere with the Babylonian gate (I think) with conceptual magic
If Shirou (even with a good dose of script) managed to win what Hajime wouldn't (considering Gilgamesh's Narcissism)

I thought it was time to have this fight, after watching a video about gilgamesh and his weapons I was thinking... Who will win?
In this wiki servants are accepted to have 4-D invulnerability, which mean that non-smurf characters can't affetc them, as well as a whole other bunch of higher dimensional resistances and haxs. So unless this is make a F&G battle were the dimensionality of their haxs is the same then the battle can't happen, so based on that I will ask for this to be closed unless you later remake it in the F&G section or ask a mod to move it to that part.

I'll have to ask to change it to F&G, if I can't, you can close the topic

Last edited:
can Hajime stop him from using the gate ?
No unless he is super close for his passive powernull to work, and even then I wouldn't be completely sure if he could.

Since the dimensionality is now the same then considering Hajime arsenal he have the means to kill Gilgamesh and win, though that's only if Hajime kill him before he use some conceptual attacks like EA (however Hajime could dodge it with his teleport so it isn't an auto lose), which Hajime is perfectly able since Gilgamesh don't begin with those things and is quite cocky in general, should also be noted that the passive powernull of Hajime would also protect him against Gilgamesh precog so he wouldn't know how dangerous Hajime actually is. So in general Hajime is more likely to win but Gilgamesh can also win.

Also, consider that I'm supporter of both verses so I talk based on my knowledge of both series.

Space Explosion Grenade and Spatial Distortion Bullets
The distortions in space that they cause with an explosion can prevent teleportation through spatial magic (which has already been used to prevent or alter the opening of portals)
Those things likely wouldn't be enough to block the gates.

mesmo que Hajime não consiga fechar os portões de Gilgamesh, não são todas as armas de Gilgamesh que passam pelos escudos de Hajime.

Last edited:
mesmo que Hajime não consiga fechar os portões de Gilgamesh, não são todas as armas de Gilgamesh que passam pelos escudos de Hajime.
El español y portugués son similares, así que puedo entender más o menos lo que dices, pero aun así deberías hablar en inglés.

Crosswelts shields can block some weapons, but likely some others could go through due to their special characteristics and the conceptual armament can pierce them with no problem, so while useful the shields don't really block everything in this situation.

can Hajime recreate NP?
if not the fight depend on the first move
NP?

And no, the fight don't depend on the first move, the fight will already be quite advanced by the point where Gilgamesh decide to bring something like EA, so there is a considerable time window before that come to play.

NP?

And no, the fight don't depend on the first move, the fight will already be quite advanced by the point where Gilgamesh decide to bring something like EA, so there is a considerable time window before that come to play.
Noble phantasm

He is arrogant, Hajime could keep acting and buy some time to come up with something that could kill him or understand NP and create something to protect or counter it.
(dk much about fate)

Last edited:
Noble phantasm

his arrogant, Hajime could keep acting and buy some time to come up with something that could kill him or understand NP and create something to protect or counter it.
(dk much about fate)
Ahh, I was thinking that for NP you were talking about something in Hajime arsenal with that initials, my bad.

Nope, he can't copy EA nor the other conceptual Noble Phantasm, he could develop countermeasure to some of them sure, but against EA the only countermeasure he can do is teleport away.

Ahh, I was thinking that for NP you were talking about something in Hajime arsenal with that initials, my bad.

Nope, he can't copy EA nor the other conceptual Noble Phantasm, he could develop countermeasure to some of them sure, but against EA the only countermeasure he can do is teleport away.
You're the only expert in both verses, who do you think ?

You're the only expert in both verses, who do you think ?
Since the dimensionality is now the same then considering Hajime arsenal he have the means to kill Gilgamesh and win, though that's only if Hajime kill him before he use some conceptual attacks like EA (however Hajime could dodge it with his teleport so it isn't an auto lose), which Hajime is perfectly able since Gilgamesh don't begin with those things and is quite cocky in general, should also be noted that the passive powernull of Hajime would also protect him against Gilgamesh precog so he wouldn't know how dangerous Hajime actually is. So in general Hajime is more likely to win but Gilgamesh can also win.

El español y portugués son similares, así que puedo entender más o menos lo que dices, pero aun así deberías hablar en inglés.

Crosswelts shields can block some weapons, but likely some others could go through due to their special characteristics and the conceptual armament can pierce them with no problem, so while useful the shields don't really block everything in this situation.
sorry, I was using the translator for a text and I think I ended up putting vs's answer in the wrong place (here the Answer - even if Hajime can't close Gilgamesh's gates, it's not all of Gilgamesh's weapons that pass through Hajime's shields . )

Hajime could use Orestes to return EA's attack, I think it wouldn't be difficult for him to pretend to be very weak or to be tired just to irritate and force Gilgamesh to use some strong attack since Gilgamesh and Ehit are very similar in terms of arrogance

in addition we are putting Hajime a lot on the defense and we are forgetting that he has his golems, mechs to attack Gilgamesh from all sides in a very tactical way, in addition to Hajime himself trying to attack Melee (how good is Gilgamesh's melee combat ?)

Hajime could use Orestes to return EA's attack, I think it wouldn't be difficult for him to pretend to be very weak or to be tired just to irritate and force Gilgamesh to use some strong attack since Gilgamesh and Ehit are very similar in terms of arrogance
Nope, EA spatial properties makes impossible for Hajime to send it back through them.

And Hajime don't need to pretend be weak (he don't even have a reason for that), he just need to fight like always since to begin with his personality is the oppose of Gilgamesh so he always go for the kill from the beginning pulling whatever he deem needed.
in addition we are putting Hajime a lot on the defense and we are forgetting that he has his golems, mechs to attack Gilgamesh from all sides in a very tactical way, in addition to Hajime himself trying to attack Melee (how good is Gilgamesh's melee combat ?)
I'm not putting him defensively, I'm just stating how his defenses fair against Gilgamesh arsenal and his defensive options, as I stated before he will go offensive like always.

Hajime is far better at melee, though it isn't like that matter in this case since it will be a range battle more than a melee combat.

Hajime can use Metal Particles to try to hurt Gilgamesh from the inside out, it should work as Gilgamesh despite everything still needs to breathe

If I'm gonna be absolute honest

Hajime will just start with Limit Break and outsped Gil really hard, to the point that when he sees Gil doing shit he'll just busting caps left and right

If I'm gonna be absolute honest

Hajime will just start with Limit Break and outsped Gil really hard, to the point that when he sees Gil doing shit he'll just busting caps left and right
I don't think he would start with Limit Break, that he could use it at some point if needed yes but very sure he wouldn't start with it in this case (unless his otaku knowledge come in play and tell him he should), he however would begin with Riftwalk which is a big speed amp so the the speed amp point still stand, now that he basically have a easy 2x amp he could even go with Chetmate instead of Limit Break.

I don't think he would start with Limit Break, that he could use it at some point if needed yes but very sure he wouldn't start with it in this case (unless his otaku knowledge come in play and tell him he should), he however would begin with Riftwalk which is a big speed amp so the the speed amp point still stand, now that he basically have a easy 2x amp he could even go with Chetmate instead of Limit Break.
so same outcome different execution, that is Hajime speedblitz Gil without him knowing anything and doing 12 times more than Gil can even think

He don't have amps so his combat speed is what it is.
I was wondering if he has any feats of speed equal to or greater than Hajime's in any of his amps, but if he doesn't, the fight could get pretty pointless if Hajime starts taking advantage of his speed.

Back