• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast vs Knives Millions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This versions of Knives doesn't use guns actually. As I said previously I plan on revising Trigun, however since AP and Durability don't matter here it won't matter. This will be a battle of hax, in which I'm leaning towards Knives on. It's perfectly in character for Knives to warp into space at the start of the fight and use his mind hax, which is also one of the most unique forms of mind hax on this wiki. It works by multiple tentacle like objects that overwrite the mind of his victims, replaces it with his own, they turn into plants and Knives can absorb plants which is something Knives does constantly in the Manga. Keep in mind this also works on a planetary scale as Knives was going to use this on everyone on No Mans Land.
LxVqz9U
4MnhJvx

Knives also has force fields and barriers which can be used to block and even reflect attacks.
0MuT6Fn
Bkq2Ntt
however this would likely be a non factor as they aren't blocking Black Holes. However Knives has experience with someone who spams Black Holes and that person would be Vash. The reason he was having trouble with those Black Holes was because Vash can create multiple of them around his target and Vash had a good speed advantage.

I won't mention his Spatial Manipulation as that's essentially Yamato but with more AoE. And this is his AoE with normal attacks.
IHplqyY
IVdlXAN
FRg3gK8
NVC44To
FCVc7Zz

And here is one of his attacks seen from space.
CIy0Yru

Knives wins this 7/10 times. Mainly due to his mind hax and the sheer AoE and range of it.

Knight makes a very compelling argument. I only know little of Trigun, but I have played the InFamous series. The AoE and hax of Knives just seem to much for The Beast who doesn't display resistance to such abilities. I must agree with Knight that Knives takes it.

I'm not too sure if this is a stomp or descisive win but for the sake of it.

Knives as well

That was fast

I'll leave it up to the staff on whether it's a stomp or not, but Beast can't kill him since he warps to space

Hmm... Seems stompish. If not even Black Holes work...

Wait what about the Beasts regen does that get negged by knives or what? Cause if not then I don't see how Knives could put the beast down.

No, that and his Black Holes can't actually effect Knives in space as those have very poor reach.

His Gravity is shown to turn off the gravity around him and even then it doesn't reach to space or stop him from warping there.

At this point I'm arguing more and more on why the Beast gets rekt, even from ssomeone as stubborn as me he gets destroyed here.

Gargoyle One said:
His Gravity is shown to turn off the gravity around him and even then it doesn't reach to space or stop him from warping there.

At this point I'm arguing more and more on why the Beast gets rekt, even from ssomeone as stubborn as me he gets destroyed here.
If the Beast can't do anything to Knives isn't it considered a stomp? I mean all the ways the Beasts could put someone down can't reach into space so that effectively means that Knives could whatever he wants to him with no fear of retaliation so longs as he goes to space the second the battle starts.

I will say his RSB could reach space, but against a dude with 5B Forcefields that's not really doing jack.

And I know I sound like I'm pulling a William Shadow/Blanked, but this is one of the few times I geniuenly believe Beast gets destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back