• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou faces real evil

Garou isn't that hax like many people think tbh. Looking at the profiles, I think he gets haxed to death.

This dude wins via drip FRA
But going by the profile he probably just God stomps. The regen makes BFR the only possible wincon.

If the regen was just high i could say they hug and then start kungfuing each other with all their subatomic particles at once.

Could you also fix the formatting while your at it cause I can't tell where the powers start and the resistances end.

Garou isn't that hax like many people think tbh. Looking at the profiles, I think he gets haxed to death.
I think it’s mostly because OPM isn’t really a haxed verse at all so having someone like Garou being so haxed in comparison is getting people pretty giddy.

Ans to be fair, looking at his move set he is pretty stacked.

He’s got:
  • Passive radiation (insane levels as well)
  • Matter manipulation on the atomic level via nuclear fission (plus the temperature and extra radiation of nuclear blasts is something to consider as well)
  • Portals and BRR with them (very useful)
  • Low-Mid regen (instantly able to heal limbs)
  • Minor durability neg via internal shockwave attacks
  • Copying abilities (able to copy strength and abilities from people and improve upon them which is also pretty nutty)
  • Possible time reversal?
  • And extremely good reactive evolution
All that along with his very good martial arts mastery and him having a fair bit of resistances as well makes him kind of a beast to deal with.

^^^
Pretty much this. Plus, when you consider everything else he retains...well, he's not the most broken or OP character but he's got a lot going for him and we've gotten to really watch him develop and grow.

Besides, whenever a character gets crazy upgrades like he's gotten, we've got ascertain where he fits in on the battle spectrum as it were.

Back